Morriva and Terry

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Re: Morriva and Terry

Postby macrokat » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Some new pics of Morriva and Terry, in color!
Attachments
Morriva's Swimsuit.jpg
a color image of the beautiful and sweet Morriva wearing a cute swimsuit.
Morriva's Swimsuit.jpg (203.78 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
Squeeze in tight.jpg
Looks like Nina got her older brother Terry and his girlfriend Morriva to pose for a picture. Not only is she capturing precious memories, but taking advantage of the situation.

Terry's a gentleman, and while he does enjoy Morriva's... "squishy" physique, he doesn't want to take advantage of her. Nina though intends to take full advantage of the situation. She knows he won't have any way to push back against her without putting his hands on some more blush inducing areas, so it's time for everyone to squeeze in nice and tight!
Squeeze in tight.jpg (785.95 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Narzain » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:19 am

Bliss overload! *THWUMP*

Ahem, sorry. Where was I? Ah yes, yay for more Morriva! I've definitely missed her smiling face. And my goodness, that swimsuit rivals the "va va voom" outfit for damaging the brains of innocent (or not so innocent) bystanders.

Ah, Nina up to her antics again. Poor Terry just doesn't know quite how to react to all this. Of course, Morriva is so nice she probably doesn't see a thing wrong with everyone squishing in close for the photo. Hmm, or is that a cunning plan...? Nah, probably the nice option.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... and sometimes we just snuggle.

The only thing I draw well is a blank.
Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby littlepeople » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:28 am

I have to say that I really like Morriva. I have a nice pair myself, but mine look like peas compared to hers. :lol:
Know the fear..do it anyway/never let 'em see you sweat
littlepeople
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby macrokat » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:22 am

To be fair, Morriva does have the distinct advantage of having been (literally) made that way. She was originally a very expensive pleasure slave commissioned for someone who had some very specific tastes. A quick glance at her should probably be enough to tell you all you need to know. Big and extremely curvy. However, through a mixture of circumstances, she wound up alone.

Not quite prepared for life on her own in the real world, adjusting was very rough. But, she is naturally friendly and predisposed to be helpful and make others happy, so it wasn't hard for her to find work as a waitress.

Though she seems perfect for that job, her figure also causes some issues. Other than attracting a lot of attention, it's also really easy to bump into things unintentionally, or lose her balance. So, she's kind of bounced around a lot as far as jobs go, until a sweet and shy guy named Terry came across her. He had an instant crush on her, but was too shy to do anything about it. Luckily his sister picked up on the 'subtle' hints and helped force the two to finally talk and get to know each other.

Eventually the two formed a relationship, which was really great for Morriva because now she not only has a boyfriend, but she also gets to work at the inn their family runs. She's still kind of clumsy and attracts a lot of attention with her notably unique figure, but, this time she's also surrounded by a group of people who are happy to help look after and look out for her. Discounting the occasional prank or joke, of course.

Some useful things to know about Morriva, she has a hyper sensitive sense of touch due to being created as a pleasure slave. This is so that even at large sizes, she can still feel and enjoy the sensations of her partner. For convenience, her size can be controlled via a remote that is genetically keyed to her. So, don't confuse it with the TV remote or the results might surprise you.

Due to her upbringing in preparation of being a pleasure slave Morriva will always try to make sure those around her are happy, even at her own expense, which often leads to embarrassing situations for her. That is, until she became surrounded by people who want to genuinely support her. Since becoming involved with the Elcome's she still tends to put others first, but she's learning to put more focus on her own happiness as well, becoming her own confidant woman with the help and encouragement of a supportive environment.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby littlepeople » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Yes it is only fair that Morriva be seen as a whole rather than focus on her more noticeable physical attributes. I think most of us would rather be seen that way. You've heard the saying "don't judge a book by its cover"? In this case you have provided a delightful cover for a very interesting book. I'm keeping an eye on you. I am going to look for more of your creations and read their backstories. I am sure I will enjoy each and every frame and word. :)
littlepeople
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby littlepeople » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:00 am

I am perhaps going to get too technical here. I know that she probably gets the attention because of her obvious physical attributes. What most people might not realize is that unless she hired Dolly Parton's bra maker, she might be in pain on a daily basis. Sore neck, shoulders, back. No matter how sturdy the underwires, band and straps, the weight alone will cause her some discomfort. Therefore my heart goes out to her and I am glad to see that she maintains a happy demeanor despite the discomfort. :)
littlepeople
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby macrokat » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:14 pm

You would be right about those back problems, were she a normal woman.

Rest assured I am definitely aware of those issues, one of my friends through highschool and college had similar issues. She was even considering getting reduction surgery at one point.

Morriva has an advantage though, in that she was created. She was created to be a companion/pleasure slave for a considerably wealthy person. Which is also why she has such large dimensions. One major advantage of this is that her body was designed to be able to handle it all so, rest assured her muscles and bones are plenty strong enough to handle some extra weight.

Her biggest pain is working special-order reinforced clothing into her budget.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby littlepeople » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:02 am

Well maybe she could start a Go Fund Me account?? :D
littlepeople
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby zekoalives » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:12 am

I don't think Morriva would do that. She might, but who could say.
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Macro Art