Experimenting is fun.

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Experimenting is fun.

Postby macrokat » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:56 am

So Kaelic posted a picture I did of his character Katrina, I was basically experimenting 'cause I tend to stick to the more humanoid anthro styles, and thought it would be fun to try something different.
The Katrina pic. is here http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic. ... 219#263219

But I also wanted to try some other types that I never do, such as the anthro-taur style, or however you would say that, and naga, which Kat seems to enjoy.
Attachments
Experiment.jpg
Experiment.jpg (122.97 KiB) Viewed 3227 times
Naga Kat.jpg
Naga Kat.jpg (286.38 KiB) Viewed 3227 times
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 am

PG-13? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
User avatar
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: New England

Postby Kaelic » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:02 am

Racy Kat is racy.
User avatar
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Postby macrokat » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:12 am

Kaelic wrote:Racy Kat is racy.


That she is, or more accurately, egocentric Kat is racy.
Being able to alter her appearance, she's obviously very satisfied with herself and think's she's incredibly beautiful, so she has no problem being risque, despite the fact she doesn't really think anyone else is good enough for her, or deserves to see her.
However I still have my sense of decency that demands clothing, s someone's gotta keep an eye on her. Even if it means spoiling some of her fun.
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby macrokat » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 am

Marcusaralius76 wrote:PG-13? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, but for the time being I'd rather be known for drawing fun images with a fairly dry sense of humor, than that guy who draws the women with big boobs. There's already enough of those on the internet.

Actually, you just reminded me that I actually did do an adult picture of Kat once, it's not particularly racy in the traditional sense, but there is nudity, and you can check it out here! (if you're a DA member I think, you probably have to have an account and login to see it.)
http://kat352234.deviantart.com/art/Sed ... +kat&qo=48

Plus, some semi-bondage/restraint pictures of myself that my friend and I did during a photo-shoot in college!
http://kat352234.deviantart.com/art/kat ... ID-3912463
http://kat352234.deviantart.com/art/kat ... -2-3912546

Ahh, that was fun, I kept hoping when he displayed those photos that someone would say, "That's how I like my men, tied up." Alas, 'twas not to be, though plenty of girls did say I was cute. :D
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby Kaelic » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:35 am

Ooooooh...



Kinky. =P
User avatar
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 am

macrokat wrote:
Marcusaralius76 wrote:PG-13? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, but for the time being I'd rather be known for drawing fun images with a fairly dry sense of humor, than that guy who draws the women with big boobs. There's already enough of those on the internet.

Actually, you just reminded me that I actually did do an adult picture of Kat once, it's not particularly racy in the traditional sense, but there is nudity, and you can check it out here! (if you're a DA member I think, you probably have to have an account and login to see it.)
http://kat352234.deviantart.com/art/Sed ... +kat&qo=48

Plus, some semi-bondage/restraint pictures of myself that my friend and I did during a photo-shoot in college!
http://kat352234.deviantart.com/art/kat ... ID-3912463
http://kat352234.deviantart.com/art/kat ... -2-3912546

Ahh, that was fun, I kept hoping when he displayed those photos that someone would say, "That's how I like my men, tied up." Alas, 'twas not to be, though plenty of girls did say I was cute. :D
and there's my motivation to learn how to draw.
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
User avatar
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: New England

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am

Marcusaralius76 wrote:and there's my motivation to learn how to draw.


Ahh, but which part is the inspiration, the kinky drawings, kinky photo-shoots, or other?
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm

macrokat wrote:
Marcusaralius76 wrote:and there's my motivation to learn how to draw.
Ahh, but which part is the inspiration, the kinky drawings, kinky photo-shoots, or other?
lets just say that before the end of summer, there'll be a few submissions on DA with parental blockers and M&T in the title. I'll try and keep them relatively clean... as far as nudity goes.
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
User avatar
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: New England

Postby macrokat » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 am

Marcusaralius76 wrote:lets just say that before the end of summer, there'll be a few submissions on DA with parental blockers and M&T in the title. I'll try and keep them relatively clean... as far as nudity goes.


Looking forward to it, you've been talking about working on those things for a while so I'm sure it'll be entertaining, plus, I hate to admit it, but I don't like seeing the front page inundated by my pictures all the time. In some weird way it feels like I'm forcing all the other artists to the back, and I keep wishing there'd be more pictures to look at that weren't mine.
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Next

Return to Macro Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Usage of this site is goverend by the AUP
phpBB skin developed by: Abdul Turan & MPFans
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
© 1997-2012, Crescendo Communications