New characters, Chloe and Clare

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby chessman » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:52 pm

It would be funny watching the fatguy take 3 tries to get into the ring!
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Peewee » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 pm

"Supersize that" XD damn, that's awesome
Get, ALL THE SNUGGS
Peewee
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Aprem » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:30 am

"We might do some things together. I don't know about sides. I go my own way; but your way may go along with mine for a while"
-Treebeard; LOTR
Aprem
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby just macro » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:02 am

well clare is big for a cat, but a normal sized panther; and chloe is small, but normal sized for what she is; now there is an arbitrary fat guy, also a normal sized for a fat guy (thankfully); and there's now a chihuahua in the mix, also normal sized.

too... much... normal... size...

...well it's not actually that bad. This comic is still very interesting and funny; however, I think that you [macrokat] should try to incorporate the likeness of your namesake ("macro cat") into the comic if you haven't planned ahead too far already.

Essentially: Someone needs to get bigger. I suggest Clare.
just macro
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby macrokat » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 pm

just macro wrote:well clare is big for a cat, but a normal sized panther; and chloe is small, but normal sized for what she is; now there is an arbitrary fat guy, also a normal sized for a fat guy (thankfully); and there's now a chihuahua in the mix, also normal sized.

too... much... normal... size...

...well it's not actually that bad. This comic is still very interesting and funny; however, I think that you [macrokat] should try to incorporate the likeness of your namesake ("macro cat") into the comic if you haven't planned ahead too far already.

Essentially: Someone needs to get bigger. I suggest Clare.

There have been a few times where sizes have changed, especially when Sarah became a really tiny micro, but, some point in the future maybe, wow, Clare would hate that... well, she might enjoy it, but would definitely hate being so big she'd have to hide herself.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby just macro » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am

It's good and all to have character development during times like this instead of just having random size changes happening to countless shallow, undeveloped characters like in other comics; but i'm just saying it's been a while now since anyone has grown or been shrunk.

I don't know how far into the future you have this comic planned. You may have already planned the next size change, but I'm just writing in anticipation of that event.
just macro
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby joedude97 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Any plans to continue the series? It's been pretty quiet for the last two months. I know you've been doing a ton of work with other characters and stories.
joedude97
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Kewney » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah!

Everyone's favourite cosplay pixie needs a grand return :D
Kewney
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:53 pm

*sigh* I know, I really want to continue the comic too, but, a lot of things have fallen to the wayside after becoming unemployed, not for lack of time but, attitude, bit of depression, change of priorities, etc.

I really do want to continue though, maybe once things are a bit more stable, it'll be easier to get back into the happy sort of mood needed to do Chloe and the rest justice.

She's definitely not going away though, Chloe's a cutie and it would be a shame if she just disappeared, so I won't let that happen. ;)
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby zekoalives » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm

mac, cheer up! :D all is not lost, you still have a up-beat disposition, so i'm sure your muse will come back... it'll just take time and healing...
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art