Macro Nightmares

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby DrKarl » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 am

Panel 7 of page 003 was hilarious. Loved it. I'm really liking these two characters. :D
DrKarl
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 pm

KingVoracious wrote:This may sound weird but how about doing a comic on the origins of how Tia became a macro

If you do, I must suggest the comic must take place at their wedding and when Tia WAS Mac's size

I'm pretty sure that for this to be a nightmare for her, she would have to have been a macro all her life.

And as for marraige, the first skybar comic was released about a year ago...
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby KingVoracious » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Marcusaralius76 wrote:
KingVoracious wrote:This may sound weird but how about doing a comic on the origins of how Tia became a macro

If you do, I must suggest the comic must take place at their wedding and when Tia WAS Mac's size

I'm pretty sure that for this to be a nightmare for her, she would have to have been a macro all her life.

And as for marraige, the first skybar comic was released about a year ago...

I was referring to a what if she orginally was Mac's size and then something happened that made her grow into a macro
Signed,
Cyber V. Fox

SALUTE TO ALL FURS!
KingVoracious
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby ginzburg » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 pm

XD poor macro nightmare.... very sweet ending like your comics seem to have ^.^ very nice.
ginzburg
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Lennox wrote:Wow, you sure are cranking these out.

Not only does Tia enjoy her size, but she'd be completely lost without it. Makes me wonder how she would act if she was a micro. XD

Also, is that someone I know in the elevator?

Yes, you might recognize a Bernardish shape in the elevator. At first I was going to do a few cameos, but then I started a few outlines, and ultimately got lazy, so Bernard somehow made the cut before the laziness kicked in.

Yes, Tia is truly at her right size, she has accepted that, and is entirely at peace with it. While she might wonder what it's like to be Mac's size occasionally, little things scare her, like we see in the comic.
If she ever became a Micro somehow, I have no idea how bad she would feak out, I think she'd just crawl up in Mac's hand and hide there until things wore off.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby macrokat » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 pm

I get what you're going for. I think the only time Tia might have ever been Mac's size though was when she was a baby. I know I haven't shown it much, and maybe I should change that, but when the story was first set out, the original Skybar, the idea was that creatures of all sizes already existed and were comingling, some willingly, some on edge because it is hard to fully trust someone who could step on you accidentally. So Tia isn't an abnormality or anything too special in this world, however, her relationship with a normal sized person is. So basically, Tia's always been a macro, and it really is the right fit for her.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dragon mith » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:40 am

im just asking, but can you have all the Ti and Max, or Mark... comics in one place, like a post,? see, i love the comic but im trying to chase them
all down and its getting diffcult...
just asking..
dragon mith
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 pm

dragon mith wrote:im just asking, but can you have all the Ti and Max, or Mark... comics in one place, like a post,? see, i love the comic but im trying to chase them
just asking..

Click on userlist, then M, then look for Macrokat. It gives you a complete list of all his picture postings.
And his name is Mac, Bernie Mac!
(I really have no idea what his actual name is :wink: )
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 am

dragon mith wrote:im just asking, but can you have all the Ti and Max, or Mark... comics in one place, like a post,? see, i love the comic but im trying to chase them
just asking..

That is a good suggestion, and I actually have been trying to think of the best way to keep everything together. I wouldn't want to put it all in one post though, since they are all already on the site, and I don't need to flood it and monopolize the front page forever. After all I'm stealing prime real-estate from high-quality adult art. ;)
I think I might try and compile everything into a zip file, that would make it nice and easy to get everything to date, I'll give it a try, and if it isn't too huge a file, I'll see about posting that.

Though, like Marcus said, you can always either go to the userlist link and look for Macrokat, or just click the username underneath the picture on the art page and it'll take you directly to all the drawings in my gallery. so the only thing it won't have is Skybar Part 2 since that part of the story is text only.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby KingVoracious » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 pm

macrokat wrote:

I get what you're going for. I think the only time Tia might have ever been Mac's size though was when she was a baby. I know I haven't shown it much, and maybe I should change that, but when the story was first set out, the original Skybar, the idea was that creatures of all sizes already existed and were comingling, some willingly, some on edge because it is hard to fully trust someone who could step on you accidentally. So Tia isn't an abnormality or anything too special in this world, however, her relationship with a normal sized person is. So basically, Tia's always been a macro, and it really is the right fit for her.

so you will do it?
Signed,
Cyber V. Fox

SALUTE TO ALL FURS!
KingVoracious
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art