Taking in the sights

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Taking in the sights

Postby Altaica » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:11 am

A roof-top mounted security camera caught a giant cheetah couple strolling through the city on Sunday morning, before there was too much traffic.

(Yes, it is the same city set used in the cougar render. The city seems to draw the large furs to it. :=3 )

Poser Pro 2014
Attachments
giantcheetahsincity.jpg
Taking in the sights, a 15 times larger than normal cheetah couple visit the city.
giantcheetahsincity.jpg (114.82 KiB) Viewed 78 times
Currently out of system on the Lion's Den.

Head of WEA/DEF/SEC for the Lion's Den.
Commander Altaica Powell
Altaica
Gojira
Gojira

Re: Taking in the sights

Postby -F74M3F0X » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Oh!Though, doesn't seem to be many sights in the city. Perhaps there's a farmer's market.... Either way! Neat 'little' render. Also, is there a way to vary the color of buildings, and such?
"... Don't be distracted by the 'what if's', 'should of's', and 'if only's'. The one thing you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe." -Kamina, TTGL.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Re: Taking in the sights

Postby Altaica » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:10 pm

-F74M3F0X wrote:Oh!Though, doesn't seem to be many sights in the city. Perhaps there's a farmer's market.... Either way! Neat 'little' render. Also, is there a way to vary the color of buildings, and such?

Thank you.

I could change the color of the buildings, but I think it would also tint the windows, if I did it via Poser's Material Room. I could do it via a paint program, but that would be tedious, so I leave the buildings as offered, unless I really feel ambitious. :=3
Currently out of system on the Lion's Den.

Head of WEA/DEF/SEC for the Lion's Den.
Commander Altaica Powell
Altaica
Gojira
Gojira

Return to Macro Art