Dreams of Grandeur

Archive of the "Macro Story" forum.

Postby Cait Sith » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:05 pm

Its good so far Dragonien. Keep it up. ^_^
Remember what I always say. "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease baby!!"

Image The sceptor keeps the goth kids away.
Cait Sith
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Mixedbreed » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:58 pm

I agree with Cait This stroy is pretty good Dragonien hope ya continue it. :D
Mixedbreed
Rampage
Rampage

Postby hungry pikachu » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:13 pm

well...this is a very nice story, it really caught me ! I look forward to see more of it! n.n
feed me I say !........or just eat me <.<

yeah, I'm a vore freak ^_^;
hungry pikachu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Befedelbumps » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:42 am

nice start. a little bit freaky.
Befedelbumps
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Scream » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:48 am

Its a very interesting story - The description works well making the environment imaginative thought real at the same time.

You have written it well making every ending of a chapter introducing a new world... looking forward for the rest :)

It’s got quality, very nicely done!
Scream
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:52 pm

Sorry part 3 took soo long, have been having major writers block. Not quite as good or as long as the first 2 parts but meh...

well, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The buildings loomed over him like massive monsters of the purest gold. Their surfaces burning like flames as the morning light shined down across their guilded sides. The other people among the streets passed by Issac with little to no notice of the strangely dressed in comparison wolf. While Issac still wore his white cotton pajamas and his white Muscle shirt everyone else was clad in similar flowing, Ocean blue robes. The surfaces of said silken robes were covered with unusual symbols and designs sewn into the fabric with Bright yellow thread resembling gold spun into thread. Not only that but each of them wore a silvery veil over the hoods of their robes, covering their faces and hiding any features of their body to distinguish their Species.

Issac was in awe of such a grand city. The Air was so pure and free of pollution, the streets were so clean without even the slightest hint of garbage, potholes, or other blemishes in the perfectly placed cobblestoned streets. It was almost eerie how clean the place was. No smudges on the smooth golden surfaces of the building were visible no matter what perspective you looked from. Even looking into a few of the alleyways the dumpsters gleamed with their polished surfaces, looking brand new and not even the slightest hint of the trash contained within. It was obvious these people were neat freaks to a whole new level.

While the wolf was looking around he didn't notice the person he was on a direct collision course with before it was too late. He slammed right into her though, despite his moderate build she barely stumbled back a step while he was sent sprawling backwards.

"Who the hell just ran into me?!" A loud, obnoxious and high pitched voice rang out. It took a moment for the wolf to regain his senses and when he did, taking the chance to glance up at The one he ran into caused him to gasp. She was tall, she was built, and man did she have a huge rack. Her thin, brown fur bristled lightly as if an unfelt wind blew past, causing her catlike ears to twitch lightly atop her head. Quickly Issac stood back up to give his apology but when he was about to look her in the eyes he found himself looking up and up and up. She was huge! Standing up as tall as he could his muzzle was level with the top of her Exposed, muscular stomach giving him a rather generous view of the bottom of her bulging, basketball sized breasts.

Her huge size coupled with the fact that she had muscles that could put any normal body builder to shame wasn't the only thing that made her stand out. Her skimpy, extremely revealing clothes made her stand out all the more among the crowd of cloaked pedestrians. The huge cat girl wore nothing more than an extremely tight button up shirt, more like an overstretched sports bra that gave a generous view of her impressive cleavage. Her lower regions were clad in an extremely small miniskirt where the faintest hints of white undergarments could be seen beneath. Both her miniskirt and her 'shirt' were colored a dark, camouflage green color, the shirt sporting several colored badges that indicated she was someone of rank... someone in the military. Her long, feline tail flicked behind her in adjuration, causing the golden bell attached to the end to jingle lightly. Her short muzzled head turned too and fro, looking for the person who had ran into her before she looked right down at Issac.

"YOU! You're the one that ran into me aren't you?!" She said loudly, more of an accusation than a question as her catlike Green eyes glared down at the much smaller wolf.

"I.. i uh... I'm s..sorr...y.." He studdered out nervously. He was extremely intimidated by such a huge Female, while at the same time finding her mildly attractive. Can you blame him? The curves... the cleavage... Before he could stop himself he was gawking up at her chest with his tounge hanging out of his muzzle, a small bead of drool forming at the tip ready to drip off.

The over sized cat girl began to say something but was cut off by a loud, deep toning sound. It was a familiar sound, one that Issac had heard before. Then it hit him.. he knew where he had heard the sound before. As if on cue Far in the distance outside of the glass globe that surrounded the shining city of gold flew faster than any bird a group of familiar silvery shapes.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Wispy creatures released that earsplittingly loud screech, hear able even inside of the city's glass dome. Its sound alone made Issac want to empty what was left in his stomach across the floor, as if it was doing something to his insides by sound alone.

“They're Here!” the Large female said with a growl, her tail sticking straight up behind her as she looked out towards the quickly approaching figures. She started to reach into her cleavage as if to pull something out of the space before another even louder screech echoed across the landscape.

Suddenly the wolf sat up in his bed, panting heavily as his fur was drench in a thick coating of his sweat. Even his pajamas were soaked from his sweating and smelled heavily of the wolfs musk. Why was he all out of breath he wondered.

“wh..was that all a dream?” he asked himself aloud, thinking about the dream he had of the train station, the city of gold, the catgirl? He took a moment to look around to confirm his location, seeing the normal group of objects filling his normal, everyday room. Everything was just as it had been before the dream. Same room, same life, same wolf.

As he shifted a bit in bed, letting out a sigh and starting to go back to sleep he felt something in his pocket. Reaching inside he pulled out a small slip of paper. A Train ticket stub...

End Chapter 3
RAWR I'm a dragon!

Avatar Created, Updated, and Properly Fitted by Twitch.

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Mat » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:37 pm

Nice new chapter to the story, there's so much mystery to this and that catgirl sounds like she can handle herself well if she had to. The way you allowed the character to wake up feeling unsure whether it was a dream until he found the ticket stub was a nice little twitst.
Your writing style is good, it was an easy story to both follow and picture in my mind, the descriptions were done well.

Hope your writers block doesn't last too long.
Mat
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm

You may think me silly, but this is better then chapter two 8) The ending adds so much - it opens up the story into a world of possiblities. Will he return to find them....with they find him?
Is it a dream or is it reality?

Now you've really piqued my interest
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:45 pm

Still struggling with massive writers block but i think im slowly starting to drill a hole in the dam of my imagination. Hopefully soon ill be back to my full Writing potention, and will be able to give much better material than i have been lately.

Well... about the story itself, As i said its just a bit of foreshadowing to further show whats going on with Issac. mostly to raise questions in readers :)

Disaster has struck the alledged paradise that he had found himself in during the last two chapters, and Now he knows whats responsible... the only questions are what are they, and why is he there? Is he supposed to stop them somehow? or is he just randomly appearing in this palce by some twist of fate.

Even worse... Is it acually happening at all? or is Issac simply going mad?

Sorry bout incredibly short chapter, really couldn't get anything else bouncing around in my head DoG wise down on paper.
-------------------------------------

The Sharp, Putrid smell of Burning flesh and smoke bombarded Issac's nose as he looked around the ruins of the city. As he stood in the middle of the remains of one of the main roads of the city, all around him debris and dust Mixed with flaming... what he could only assume were bodies,along the sidewalks and roads, the stench of burning flesh mixed with the sight of such horridly burnt and mangled bodies making him gag, threatening to release the contents of his stomach on the spot. He Recognized the city... The Towering Golden buildings... Now broken and crumbling, not to mention devoid of all its normally shining coat of gold. In fact... now that he looked. There was no color. The buildings had turned from that beautiful radiant gold color that seemed to envelope the city in a light of its own into a dull, monotone gray color. The streets which had been made of pristinely white colored cobblestones had also lost their luster, Looking more of a Dull faded white, like they hadn't been washed. Even the... Fire was Grey. No red and orange flames leaping out from its center, sending sparkles of red light... it was as if something had drained the color, the very life from the city.

"Issac...." a quiet voice seemed to call from some discernible location. Seeming to echo all around him in a ... strangely familiar voice.

His head whipped back and forth trying to find the voice's owner, unable to quite place who's voice it was. Then... His whole body seemed to spasm, as his legs gave out from under him and he collapsed down to the ground, Yelping a cry of pain as His arm was cut open on a cracked piece of the road. Yet... he couldn't hear himself yelp.... he couldn't hear anything, save for a deafening ringing deep within his ears. His limbs felt like they were made of lead and jelly at the same time, too heavy to move, and too limp to control. And then... He saw it.

Those white blurs.

The same ones from the train station.

Instantly fear sprang up within him, but His body refused to respond, Not allowing him to so much as cringe away. As at least a dozen of the mysterious white creatures floated towards him.

"Issac...." the voice came again, confusing him further, considering he couldn't hear anything else, yet the voice was so crystal clear... as if coming from inside his head.

Weakly, he started to crawl away, grunting and growling with the effort of forcing his near useless arms to pull him away from the creatures, but they were much faster... and soon had him surrounded as they closed in... One reaching out a white tendril towards his face...

"ISSAC!" Professor Tayumi Yelled Into his ear, causing him to Yelp and fall backwards in his chair, head banging against the desk behind him.

"Now, Issac. I know that Chemistry isn't a very interesting topic, and to be frank I really don't care if you pay attention or not, its your education that your wasting. However, I do wish that you could at least have the decency that if your going to sleep in my class, to not snore and Growl in your sleep and disturb the other Students" The Business suit clad Vixen scolded down to the still dazed wolf.

"I uh... erm. Sorry Miss Tayumi" he mumbled, rubbing his head as he pulled himself back up into his chair. Just as She was about to continue her scolding a loud Bell rang across the room, signaling the end of class. In the flurry of People packing up their stuff to leave she shouted a few last minute reminders about homework that Issac had apparently slept through getting, but to avoid further scoldings, he ducked out of the classroom in the crowd of leaving students.

What was with that dream? It had felt so... real, just like the one he had last night. He swore he could still smell the smoke and burnt corpses that had littered the sidewalks. Still feel that icy coldness that had come over him when the white things had gotten close... Then he noticed his sweat shirt's sleeve, Drenched in a deep red liquid... blood. In the same place he had hurt himself in the dream...

What was happening to him?
RAWR I'm a dragon!

Avatar Created, Updated, and Properly Fitted by Twitch.

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Glad to see you're continuing with this. One thing though - a chemistry teacher calling chemistry boring? :D
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Macro Story