Archive of the "Macro Story" forum.

Postby HypeEnlite » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:52 pm

awesomeness

=D
HypeEnlite
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Groovy, dude - the new chapters wont be posted here, though?
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Johnman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:50 pm

zukezorin wrote:Groovy, dude - the new chapters wont be posted here, though?

Nope.

Truth is that I put a lot of time and energy into writing macro, probably like most writers. Although I do enjoy writing when inspired, the only thanks I get for my efforts is feedback from my readers. So good or bad feedback, whether a simple "Liked the story" post or lengthy review, means a lot to me. :D To me, I consider a lack of feedback equal to a very negative review. Much like the way most people will just turn off a bad TV show rather than actually say anything about it.

With that in mind, the last story I posted here has gotten almost 200 views already but only 1 person has posted a reply. Compare that with the same story posted on Eccentricities (Canaan's Forum) that has only gotten a little over a 100 views but 6 people have commented on it. So I just assumed that all those people that took the time to read that story but had nothing to say apparently thought it sucked. :(

Nothing against this forum, I’ve been a member here for years. I'm just more inclined to post my stories on the forum that seems to enjoy them. If you don't want to join Canaan's Forum and still want to read my stories just wait for me to update my site. That is on my "To Do" list along with working on Chapter 11, Chapter 10 is already done and posted.
http://www.geocities.com/johnmanjohnman10 (SITE CLOSED. GEOCITIES IS NO MORE!) :(
New stories will also be posted on the Eccentricities Forum at: http://www.barefootstallion.org/forums
Johnman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby baggy52 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:34 pm

I have been following this on your website, and now I see the first few chapters here? Sweet. I like it, I like the descriptiveness and the simplicity. Only thing that stands out here is that SMART QUOTES MUST DIE!!!! :twisted:
No, really. Ask me about it.
baggy52
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Archive: Macro Story