Suzuki no Hina! Series (volume 1)

Archive of the "Macro Story" forum.

Suzuki no Hina! Series (volume 1)

Postby Hideki and Ryu Kazaki » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Episode 1- The appearance of Ronni Sanji of the planet Pheonix!

"Already nine in the morning," complained Suzuki. Beside her stood Rez and Kanto, one of her best childhood friends since they were three. "Yeah. Besides, you wouldn't want to be late for your entrance exam for Takota University," said Hikaru as he entered the room. "Yeah, forgot about that," mumbled Suzuki. At 10, something, out of the ordinary, struck right in front of her and a mysterious figure appeared out of the smoke. "Could it be?" wondered Suzuki as the strange figure stood right in front of her. "Are you Suzuki Hina Moriza?" asked the mysterious guy. "Uhh..., yea," Suzuki replied nervously. "Come with me. I'll tell you everything you need to know along the way," guy said. Two hours later, Rez and his other friends was searching all over for her and unfortunately, they couldn't. "I wonder what happened?" wondered Hikaru. Kiky told Hikaru about the landing of the meteor in downtown Mortza, and that she (Suzuki) went with a guy to Rizo Forest. "My name's Ronni Sanji, and I came from Pheonix. The planet I loved so much had been destroyed," Ronni told Suzuki. "But that still doesn't explain why you know my name," Suzuki cried. "You see, rumor was that you're my sister," Ronni replied. Suzuki just stood there shocked when Ronni told her the rumor. "Suzuki, please don't go. I have no where to go. let me stay at your place for a while," Ronni pleaded her. "Okay, you can stay. But, if you get in trouble, out the door buster!" Suzuki answered. "But, I missed the entrance exam for Takota University," Suzuki cried. Back at downtown, they searched everywhere but Rizo Forest. As soon when Suzuki came out, Rez yelled,"Where have you been? We've been looking for you!" "Oh, I was trying to find a shortcut, but, I got lost and met this guy, Ronni," answered Suzuki. "Whatever. At least you're safe. Let's go home guys," said Hikaru. The next day, Suzuki and her friends went to Hibari Senior High as well as Ronni. "Who's this guy?" asked Old man Eugene. "He's my cousin, Ronni. He's from downtown Ganji," answered Suzuki hastily. When they got to Hibari High, the school got destroyed. "Man, I wondered who could've destroyed it?" asked Marcus, the school's geek. "Maybe a giant or a missile?" asked Kiky. Out of the sky, two giants appeared. No, not Godzilla. But, a wolf and a tiger. They looked down at us everybody was scared to death. Who was these guys? Who are they looking for? Also, why are they here for?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 2a- The Giant's encounterment! Ronni Sanji-Mioto and the Kazaki Bros.!

The two giants stared at everyone and noticed Suzuki, Rez, Hikaru, Kiky, and Ronni. "Ryu, stop." commanded the giant wolf. "Aw man. I was going to destroy the front of the building bro," answered Ryu. "We have what we needed," said the giant wolf. "Who are those guys," asked Suzuki. "I have a very bad feeling about this," replied Ronni. "Puny earthlings, my name's Hideki and this is my brother, Ryu," Hideki told everyone. "You guys better listen to what my bro says or he'll kill you guys," commanded Ryu. "That's enough young brother," Hideki told him. "Suzuki, Rez, Hikaru, Kiki, and Ronni, can you guys get on my hand please, you won't get hurt if you cooperate with us," commanded Hideki. "We better get on the hand," said Rez, with worries on his mind. They got on Hideki's hand and was taken away from the others. "Much better guys..., well, well, well, if its isn't my good old friend Ronni Sanji-Mioto," chuckled Hideki. "You won't get away this time Kazaki brothers!" yelled Ronni. Hideki dropped everyone on the floor and gave Ronni a pill that makes you grow and gets buffed. In a matter of minutes, Ronni grew to abour Hideki's size and has his plan into action. Now that the battle has begun, who will win: Ronni of Pheonix or Hideki of Kazaki Bros.? Find out on part two of Suzuki no Hina! episode 2b: The two giants battle! Ronni Sanji-Mioto vs. Hideki Kazaki!
Hideki and Ryu Kazaki
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby mariogp87 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:15 am

:D I really liked it. You should put up a poll on which of the two would win.
mariogp87
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Hideki and Ryu Kazaki » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:19 am

mariogp87 wrote::D I really liked it. You should put up a poll on which of the two would win.

8). Unfortunately, I can't :cry:.
Hideki and Ryu Kazaki
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby Hideki and Ryu Kazaki » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:41 am

Episode 2b- The two Giants battle! Ronni Sanji-Mioto vs. Hideki Kazaki!

"Guys, go home! I'll take care of this guy," Ronni told his friends with confidence. "Ryu, I'll settle with this fight! I should've finish this years ago!" yelled Hideki. Suzuki and her friends left the scene while Ryu followed them. "Argh! That fool! Can't he realize that he's tryins to kill us!" yelled Hikaru. Suzuki ran and gave her friends a slight smirk in her face. Rez nodded and they did their thing to Ryu. "Ready?" asked Suzuki. "Ready!" replied Rez. "IZUNAAAAA NOOO KANAA!!!!!!" both Suzuki and Rez yelled. "Huh? What are they doing?" wondered Ryu. "Ha! Ryu's dead now!" Kiky told herself. Hikaru stepped in to help Suzuki and Rez. "MORTZAA NO KIRI!!!!!!!!!" As Hikaru yelled a dark hole emerged from the endless blue sky. "Huh? AHHHHHHHH! A black hole!!!! We're doomed!!!!!" yelled Kiky. Back to the fight between Ronni and Hideki, they both noticed the black hole. "Suzuki!"yelled Ronni. "Ryu!" yelled Hideki. Then the fight went even further. As Ronni saw Suzuki being lifted into the hole, he yelled, "SUZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Aw..., poor Suzuki, hehe...," laughed Hideki. "Shut up! You don't know how it's like to have a sister!" yelled Ronni. Hideki stood there realizing the pain that Ronni had been suffering. Then, something happened. A huge smoke went up right between Ronni and Hideki. As if a fire had started. Then, Ronni realized that there was no more hope. It was the end of the world. He and his friends have to stop the destruction. "What do you say, old bud?" asked Hideki. "I've seen your suffering. The truth is, she's your sister. I took her to Earth 16 years ago during the Plutonium war against thw Wyvern army," Hideki told Ronni. "Okay, bud."
Hideki and Ryu Kazaki
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Return to Archive: Macro Story