11pm

Archive of the "Macro Story" forum.

11pm

Postby johnwolf » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:05 am

i am taking a creative writing class so yah i have this from that class

11PM
Waking up my eyes slowly focused around red flashing lights. The police, I thought. What had happened in the last 12 hours? "Hey," I turned my head toward the direction of the voice. As I did I noticed that the city was destroyed, or should I say, obliterated. I found who emitted the voice, an anthro tiger who was in a ambulance uniform. "Are you alright, we could use some help." I nodded and follow the tiger over to some ruble. "Ok, we need you to help here find some survivors. Your nose should be able to hunt them out." I looked at myself more closely and found that I became an anthro wolf, but I wasn"™t one this morning. "What happened?" I asked the tiger.
"I don"™t really know" he replied.

11AM
"Oh now here is a surprise," I pointed to the liquid under the microscope and stepped aside to let my lab partner look at it.
"Well I"™ll be, I think you discovered the substance that can turn humans to anthros."
My partner was impressed by this even though he was an anthro himself, a collie. "I don"™t like the fact that this can make the participant a macro size shifter though," I said, "In fact it can make the participant to gain the nature of the animal they transform into. And the transformation would be HORABLY painful"
"How is it so?" my partner asked.
"The new skin that grows new enzymes and proteins grow underneath the original the bust out of it covered in blood. Muscle will tear and remerge to make you bigger but that is so painful you don"™t really have any will to fight the nature of the animal you"™re transforming into."
"Oh then that"™s bad that you spilled some on yah," "WHAT!!" I looked down and saw he was right; it was all over my cloths. Just then I felt my skin budging and tearing, the pain was intense and then I blacked out.

Noon
The day in Elm City was a boring and slow Sunday. The sky was a dead gray. Most of the inhabitance was just going out for a stroll, some shopping, and others just hopping the weather man was wrong today about the rain. Just then a big BOOM sounded and they all stopped and looked at the sky. Instead of lighting a bunch of debris was falling straight down on the populace. Instantly the public panicked, scattering like a bunch of birds. They were unknowing at what the real threat was. Instantly a big black ferried, blood covered, hand, that seemed like it came from nowhere, grabbed a bunch of bystanders, anthro and human. Most died by the crushing grip. Others wished they were the one"™s that died in the grip for they knew what fate they had. The hand brought them to the fast of it"™s master a anthro wolf. Its eyes didn"™t show any feeling toward those it had nor showed that it had control. Instead it instinctively opened its mouth and tossed the bystanders into its gaping maw and swallowed. Those that missed the maw fell 150ft to their deaths. Its tail smashed itself in numeral skyscrapers. The of screams that came from the skyscrapers instantly were silenced by the wolf himself as it devoured them. Those on the ground that the wolf hadn"™t noticed either ran far away or got crushed by it paw like feet. The wolf turned toward the north to a different destination. In its mind it thought one thing. It"™s den.

6PM
"Mom what"™s going on where is dad," the girl asked her mom. The mother looked away from the T.V. with the report about the recent attack. "I don"™t think he is coming anytime soon. His lab was completely destroyed by the wolf that attacked the city. I"™m sorry," the mother said as tears ran down her cheeks. Suddenly there was a rip that was so loud that the mother and daughter covered their ears. As they looked up fear gained control as all of the color in their faces was wisped away. The wolf though was curious more than hungry. It moved its head to the mother and daughter giving a sniff. Then moved it back an reached into the house. Instead of grabbing the mother and daughter it had a dresser in its hand then stomped off. The mother and daughter held each other gripped in terror.
Pets name: luke
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby crazyfox22 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:52 am

IT's a really good story man. It's got an interesting plot line, and I can see where you are going with the story.

Besides a little changes here and there, it's gonna be a great story
crazyfox22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:42 am

um heh heh no i don't think i will continue it...yet. i'm still an't really intristed in writing(not that i enjoy writing a good story) however i will considerit if i can get my story UNTITLED in here.
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Alkari » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:02 am

It was a little rushed, having to establish why there's anthros and how Macros came about. Though I think that the end really makes the story, just how it affects his friends and family and not just from a torture and death angle into something a little more painful.
Alkari
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:09 am

i uhhhh jee i heh heh don't know what to say. that a great comment on this. my teacher said its one of my best works thanks.
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Archive: Macro Story