AA Wars: Queen of Creation series

Archive of the "Macro Story" forum.

AA Wars: Queen of Creation series

Postby Eclipsis » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:17 am

I finally feel my writing is ready to be posted. This series is very long so if you like stories similar to that, then you should enjoy this. Because it is long, I am writing this like a true story where you actually get to know some of the characters and background to the story. In reality, this is the second half of my third novel of the AA Wars trilogy. I chose this section of my trilogy since this is where the "macro" stuff occurs. However, I am rewriting it so you do not have to read any of the previous text. Some parts will include reconstructions or quotes from the old for flashbacks.

[b:48ed62f05e]Comments about this are highly urged if you read this, no matter how simple they are because then I will know it has been read and should continue posting.[/b:48ed62f05e]

[i:48ed62f05e]Love Dragons[/i:48ed62f05e] and [i:48ed62f05e]Shadowmares[/i:48ed62f05e] are originally copyrighted to Kaelee Schoenneman (Koishii Kitty) and used with permission.

Without further wait, here it is.

[u:48ed62f05e][b:48ed62f05e]Chapter 1-Rise of Powers[/b:48ed62f05e]
[/u:48ed62f05e]
A thin cloud of pollen fell from the sky. The massive tree like creature that had risen from mankind"™s capital lorded over what the eye could see. Only in miles could the measurements of the creature fully be appreciated, five tall, with a five-mile diameter canopy. Now and then, there would be a mile long tentacle draped from the underside, overshadowing even the highest buildings in the central business district or at least those that had not been consumed by the sprouting. The base itself had to be a mile wide on its own. Not a single soul had seen anything like it. The Queen of Creation was born.

Eclipsis looked back as he ran toward the tree. He hoped his comrades would be able to hold the line against the advancing Elite Tetra Federation Army when it came. But it would not be for long. Their only goal was to wait for Aerisis, Eclipsis younger sibling, who was retreating from Apricot Hill. Tierrasis and Hielasis would also meet up there. Then, all three of them would follow in Eclipsis"™ paw steps to spearhead the attack on the Queen.

Every one of the Lunar Nexus, comprised with ranks of Anyxians, Graveons, and synthetically produced creatures called Love Dragons and Nealphanines, knew what the Queen of Creation was and what its purpose is. Death Fang scientists created the ultimate weapon of total annihilation and domination. It was something out of a science fictional story where someone goes about making a terrible weapon to take over all of existence. It could not be real yet it was right in front of Eclipsis"™s eyes.

The leader of the Lunar Nexus continued through the residential district that outlined the gigametropolis, capital of Aluras Prime, home planet of mankind. Humans, running frantically in all directions, would point and scream at Eclipsis as he went by. Cars crowded the streets to evacuate, so the three tailed fox stayed on the lawns and sidewalk. Most humans that he passed were barely as high as his shoulder. Claws from his four paws scraped the concrete with each bound. His dark, indigo blue fur with cyan markings made him seem like a creature of royalty if only a human would get past the fact that Eclipsis was an alien to them. Eclipsis"™ large ears kept rotating around, hearing every bit of the fear these creatures uttered.

A man in front of Eclipsis had a shotgun with him. He panicked and opened fire. The shot stuck Eclipsis head on, but could not penetrate his ultra tough hide. His black hole like nature made everything in his body dense, from his fur that is difficult to cut and heat resistant to his bones made of crushed carbon called dark diamond. Eclipsis head butted the man with all twelve hundred pounds, sending him crashing into a car"™s windshield. As the fox passed, he saw the man stumble onto the ground, dazed but relatively fine.

Eclipsis had no interest in hurting anyone here. Humans are on the verge of extinction from this great war, the AA Wars with mankind calling it the War of Armageddon and ETFA calling it the War of Annihilation. While vile with their sexual fantasies, obsession with so called recreational drugs, careless with their treatment of nature, and their lording over the two other major alien races for many millennia, mankind did not deserve the eradication they were facing. Their finest technology barely stalled the incredibly advanced ETFA and Death Fang. Aluras Prime was supposed to be an impenetrable fortress, defended by structures that had taken a whole millennium to build. Those defenses lasted but mere hours. The darkest of times were upon humans. Thus the Lunar Nexus, comprised of individuals that had seceded from the Federation, decided to rise up from hiding to try and bide time for mankind"™s escape from the planet. Though outnumbered ten thousand to one, nothing could break the fighting spirit they had. The Nexus hated ETFA and the puppet master, Death Fang, spurring even more eagerness to fight.

[i:48ed62f05e]Hmm"¦ the change is over due. [/i:48ed62f05e] Eclipsis was waiting for a special dragon hormone he had been given before he left to take effect. All of the Synthesis Macrobioweapons, ally and enemy alike, had a special ability to change their body if only they had a special hormone introduced into their bodies. Eclipsis repeated the names and their former ranks in his head; Eclipsis, Aerisis, Venasis, and Fusis of the Terra Elite; Fuegosis, Rayosis, Tierrasis, and Hielasis of the Tetra Elite; Ionasis, Chronosis, Genasis, and Soulsis of the Transenda Elite. Aerisis had already gone through the process before and had transformed into a massive beast. She claimed it was a dragon transformation, but in reality, she did not look anything like one. Despite this, the term "dragon transformation" stayed. Dragon or not, Eclipsis needed to make his body as capable as it could be to confront the Queen of Creation, tapping the power trapped in his crystal heart that could only be used in a large form because it created the right biological pathways to conduct power throughout his body.

Eclipsis had never transformed before, so he had no idea what he would look like. Heck, he did not know if he could. He grew more concerned as the minutes passed. Then, there was a tingling in his hind legs. A glimmer of hope arose within him, but then, the tingling faded. Eclipsis came to a stop, trying to feel for it. Nothing.

[i:48ed62f05e]Was that it?[/i:48ed62f05e] Eclipsis grew more frustrated. All the noise from the people fleeing was getting to him. He lowered himself to the ground and put his paws over his ears. All of a sudden they had become ultra sensitive. Then there was another tingling sensation from all four legs, but it too faded as soon as it started and the pain in his ears stopped. Everything was still loud, but it did not bother him now. Eclipsis returned to all fours and took up the run again.

The path became even more crowded with people dragging along some of their belongings. Some had pets others had bags. Eclipsis squinted to look at the commercial district skyline. He could see smoke starting to rise. [i:48ed62f05e]There must be some sort of a battle going on. Perhaps the Queen has spawned creatures to slaughter the humans.[/i:48ed62f05e] The sense of urgency climbed even higher.

The crowd became denser, forcing him to leap over people and their belongings, scaring them half to death. [i:48ed62f05e]Move dang it![/i:48ed62f05e] He moved into the street, running on top of cars, leaving deep indentions. Eclipsis passed by a park and returned to the ground. People kept getting in the way, risking being trampled by his great paws. The panic had made them so careless in their evacuation.

If he did not transform soon, he might be in trouble. Eclipsis stopped, afraid to continue the attack run.
The three tailed black fox of darkness and gravity.
Eclipsis
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby Lennox » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:10 pm

It's been read.

Very interesting situation. Around what time does this take place?
Lennox
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Eclipsis » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:37 am

I am presuming you mean relative to ours. :wink:

The world we live in right now never existed nor exists in this new "universe" I have created. For me it is tempting to say an alternative universe but I do not want it to sound all cliche.

Thank you for your time in reading this. Even it just one person enjoys this it will all be worth it. :)
Eclipsis
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby Eclipsis » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:11 am

Here is the next part:

A sudden, incredible feeling filled his body, top to bottom. His eyes widened, excited. "This must be it!" he cried out. Some of the people stopped to look. Eclipsis looked from their faces to the ground. Sure enough, just as he had hoped, it started to move farther away, slowly but surely. He felt like he could feel millions of his cells dividing and building to take up a larger form. Even his very bones took part in the sensation.

A thought struck Eclipsis. If he were to get really large, he might not have room to move down this pathway without hurting someone. He looked around, wishing he could warn the humans. No idea came to him. Hopefully, the humans, though mostly stupid, would be able to figure out getting out of his way.

Aerisis dragon transformation was massive. She had a shoulder height around forty feet. Likely, Eclipsis would get that large since he was naturally twice as large as Aerisis in normal forms. Already, Eclipsis seemed to tower over the cars. Humans pointed and backed away. Others fled in terror.

Eclipsis went into a trot, making sure he did not move so fast as to leave the people too little time to get out of the way. He looked at the one-story houses he went by. He could already look over the roofs. The space to move between the street and the buildings seemed to grow narrower and narrower.

He slowed down, putting one paw in front of the other, nearly unable to step on anything. The ground, so far away already, kept shrinking away. Suddenly, an incredible pain erupted from the tips of his tails all the way to where they split from the spine. Numbness set in and they feel limp on the ground, one crushing a few cars in the street.

"Sorry!" he said with a guilty tremble in his voice. He hoped no one was in them.

His body kept growing. His paws slid across the ground, merely staying in the position they had been in relative to Eclipsis"™ body. His tail in the street started to push vehicles into one another. There was nothing he could do. They were all paralyzed.

Concern grew even more as his left legs touched the two-story house next to him. He was just as huge as the building and still growing. At this rate, he would have to choose between the house and the street.

Another sharp pain rocketed through his body. He lost his balance and staggered into the street crushing vehicles and knocking over the others too large to be caught under paw. Eclipsis tried to control himself by taking a few steps back but another surge of pain came forth. He overdid his move and crashed into the home, toppling into it. His head made contact with the ground while at the same time hitting the house next door. That half of the building collapsed.

Eclipsis felt dazed with all the sensations moving to and fro throughout his body. His head continued to slide into the house causing further collapse. His body, excluding his tails, returned to normal. Back on his paws, Eclipsis assessed the damage. He completely flattened one building causing damage to two others on either side. The buildings looked so small and fragile now, with him being twice their height. He looked at himself and discovered that his markings were all gone. His markings indicated heavy concentrations of the venom that coursed through his veins. "Did I loose my venom?" he questioned aloud.

Now at the size of Aerisis"™ dragon form, Eclipsis went to the street, positioning himself directly over it with two paws on each side. He started walking again, giving people plenty of time to flee out of the way before his dragging tails crushed them.

The intersections were a mess, complete deadlock. Humans were evacuating their vehicles and running by foot. It was getting harder and harder not to step on anyone, but Eclipsis was successful. His size was still increasing. Looking around with his bird"™s eye view, he found a large river nearby. He could make it if he jumped. Knowing that is was no longer possible to avoid destroying something, Eclipsis backed into a three-story building that did not even come up to his chest. Crouching, he then leapt. He cleared a half a doze medium sized commercial buildings with his tails taking out some of their billboards and towers.

Eclipsis came into the river, but the mud made him face plant himself into it. A mini-tsunami ensued, carrying boats onshore or crashing them into the pillars of a suspension bridge. A few buildings were half sized by his tails failing to clear them, still dangling lifelessly. Returning to all fours, Eclipsis shook himself off in vain. His thick fur retaining the many hundreds of thousands of gallons it had soaked up. The water that did escape fell as a deluge around the river"™s edge.

Each step he took caused another minor wave. It was not long till he came to a large suspension bridge. He sat down and pondered what to do. If his tails were not limp, he would jump it. He could try stepping over it on the sides where the wires came close to the ground, but there again, his tails would drag over the road with so many people fleeing across. There was a chance he could crawl under it but time was running out. Then he got an idea. He would dig a hole underneath of it to squeeze under.

Carefully, Eclipsis stretched his paw under the bridge, and then scraped out a great mass of mud, then again and again. He dug till there was a twenty-foot deep trench. At that point he slid himself under the bridge. His rear caught the bridge when it passed. Eclipsis froze in horror. He tried to back up, only to get his shoulder blades caught. On top of that, he was getting larger yet. In moments he would break the bridge in half, sending who knows how many humans to their potential doom plus crippling a heavily used evacuation route. Quickly, Eclipsis turned himself onto his side, giving himself a few feet of room. He stretched his paws out, trying to claw his way out, but all he did was create a mound of mud. Then, he struck something solid. He pulled on it until he was clear of the bridge. Eclipsis panted a sigh of relief that is until he looked at the city on one side. The power was out to the entire district. That must have been a power line of some sort he hit.

On Eclipsis went, covering an incredible distance by simply strolling, quickly coming to another suspension. Again, Eclipsis sat in the river with a paw raised to his mouth, thinking hard. He thought about backing up, then getting a running start to jump, giving his limp tails little time to droop into the bridge. Putting his paw back into the river, he moved it around. To his dismay, he could not get very good traction. Even if he could manage the run, the thrust to jump it would fail. He could try to dig a deeper hole and pass underneath, but the size of the hole to accompany his tremendous self would be too close to the pillars. They might cave in.

Eclipsis looked back at the city, trying to find a route that way. He was now eyelevel to an eight-story building, and that was while he was in the river. Eclipsis reared up on his hind legs and looked around. He could not see much with all the tall buildings. Carelessly, he came down into the water, causing another wave slightly smaller then the first but having similar destruction. Sighing, he plopped himself into the river, seeming to not care anymore about trying to do as little damage as possible. There was no way he could have foreseen himself getting so huge. Still, he was feeling himself slightly sliding across the river floor, as he kept getting more massive.

[i:37ff6ae279]Will this ever end? I knew I would be large, but this is ridiculous. [/i:37ff6ae279] He looked at the Queen of Creation, still towering over him. Despite his new size, he still paled compared to it. [i:37ff6ae279]I guess I am now the second largest creature in existence.[/i:37ff6ae279] He tried to smile, but his misfortune quickly destroyed it.

Then, a surge of pain ripped through his body once again. It felt like his spine was going to snap. Flailing around, he struck a dock and another building. Is crumbled onto him, but he did not notice. His motions were so wild, he created wave after wave, flooding the warehouses and factories. The pain spewed into his tails and they too started thrashing, taking out building after building on the west side of the river. Finally, there was nothing at all. He could not move any part of his body. It laid half onshore and half on the river. Eclipsis could see he just fell short of the bridge. He would have given a sigh of relieve, but his mouth would not respond.

Slowly, he could feel mobility returning to his limbs. As soon as he could, Eclipsis staggered onto his paws. He could move his tails again. Something, however, was different. He raised his tails up where he could see them. Not only were there new marking on them, two of his tails had split to form two more. It took him half a minute to figure out how to coordinate them. Then his attention returned to his main body. It too had new markings.
Eclipsis
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Return to Archive: Macro Story