The Great Art War

Archive of the "Macro Art" forum.

Postby Phantom Kitsune » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:38 am

If I copuld find my pancils I'd have drawn chuck norris and his karate kommandos trying to attack you guys .... then again it might bee my brains spilling out
"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." ~James D. Nicoll
Phantom Kitsune
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Zinc » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:57 am

Phew... I'm certainly slowing down, but I don't think I'm out quite yet. Just got a bit of an "artist's block" right now.
Always in the wrong place, doing the wrong thing, at the wrong time.
Zinc
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Misty_Crom » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:16 pm

certainly does seem to be a little more conversation and a little less action now. tho btw. you lot realise that you defeat your own point by going on and on about art whores right? ignore 'em and get on with yer own thing.

i say that peeps should try and send this thread out in style. It deserves it. as do many of you artisty types.

never have so many laughed so hard and so long.

But remember this... We will fight them in the towns. we will fight them in the fields. we willfight them... on the beaches... but wewill never, never surrender. untill the 100th page. though is that at the start or end of page 100? or maybe say that whatever day page 100 hits on, the end of that day ends the thread?

*sets up a stall selling "the end *of the thread* is nigh" signs*
a pink furred male fox of between 5ft and 1inch.

So, Misty apparently majored in Writing and minored in Chuck Norris. Frickin' hell. (courtesy of The Blue Mage)
Misty_Crom
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Re: Dude...

Postby MacFan » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:36 pm

Cougr wrote:-insert blue walrus joke here-
He's wrestling with one because they're f'n hard, to da max! And they can deliver piercing blows to the everywhere with there teeth, A true enemy indeed.

(Wow! I may be one of the only group of people [notice how I said people, not person ._.] that has posted a pic and not died yet ^^ Glee!)
Sometimes I wonder why I wake up, then I remember, it's because I'm alive.
MacFan
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dark_fox » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:48 pm

Okies, yea I'm done, I can't win this war! I'm just gonna... you know... er go over there! *slowly edges away carfully, Tarns being the only one left able to fight from his player's repituare... Mecahler's to busy fighting another war else where, and Kalista is to busy being sexy...else where.*
dark_fox
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby MacroRapper » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:49 pm

you know ladies and gentlefurs, it has been over 80 pages since Wyld was ripped into shreds, shot down, and punched out. she said she would regenerate, but where the hell is she!? I've been waiting for her to come back in the war where I can do EVEN MORE damage to her. Just offhand, I can't think of what I can do, bu I know there's something. Wait a tick! *WHOOSH* *Cocks two battle shotguns* Wyld... I'M WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
I'm so crazy, I make the Joker look sane...
MacroRapper
Rampage
Rampage

Postby MacroRapper » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:57 pm

Here's my battle shotguns, well one of them actually...
Attachments
untitled.JPG
Armaments Include:
*Grenade Launcher
*12-guage barrel
*Positron Beam

PS- Imagine two of these, blowing everyone of you away, like how the wind blows tumbleweeds into a fence. Now I just have to find my other one.
untitled.JPG (1.89 KiB) Viewed 2729 times
Last edited by MacroRapper on Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacroRapper
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Doral » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:58 pm

I best say my final piece before the thread retires its jersey.

1) This thread won the internet. I fear it may shut down now because everything else out there is just useless and boring in comparasion.

2) Thanks for the ass-whuppings. I really got a kick out of the various ways to die. Come reuinion year or whatever, I'll have my camera and skillz, so it'll really be -on-.

3) Cerb managed to escape when we stopped temporary so I could find where I misplaced cat-o-nine tails. I never saw a wolf run so fast in my life! Oh, and I'll be damned if you 'pulled out'. None of that.

4) Charswari, you have a very awesome sense of humor. You should do some sort of web comic.

5) All participants, you have made me laugh and smile in some way. Diety, just and FYI, that sword you stabbed us with became useful later. :9
Best part: it didn't deteriorate into fur-drama or angst! Violence indeed solves the world's problems.

Props my nizzles.
Doral
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby MacroRapper » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:07 pm

end it's run!?! :shock:
but...but, we just started! Doral... I agree that this has been a great thread, but still... Someone has to win a war... no one can just drop a war because they tired of it. All battles, fights, and wars always have been resolved by the 'winner' completely destroying or obliviating all of their foes... in this war's case, someone still has to come out on top... Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny had someone that won, of course he committed suicide, but that's beside the point... the point is that wars go on until one still remains. Right?
MacroRapper
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Misty_Crom » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:08 pm

arent there 10 pages to go still?
a pink furred male fox of between 5ft and 1inch.

So, Misty apparently majored in Writing and minored in Chuck Norris. Frickin' hell. (courtesy of The Blue Mage)
Misty_Crom
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Macro Art