Art for Cerb: The bitch is back.

Archive of the "Macro Art" forum.

Postby 13years » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:08 pm

amanaskunkcat wrote:
eviscerator wrote:
Wolfman-Al wrote:The "bitch" comment gave me a terrible thought...
What happens when the now 4 femmes of cerb have "that time of the month"? Especially since women who live together tend to get the period at the same time after a while?
Scary...

Wait...that time...are we assuming they're more like human females and get cranky, or more like critters and go into mating season? o_o

Well... assuming the PMS theory I think it wouldn't really change much for Tetchie, from what we've seen so far she appears to be permanently on her period. I don't think she's supposed to have a nicer side. But maybe if you get her really drunk?

Before Tetchie, I always had Snow pegged as the nastiest of the three, far as disposition goes. Now stealing, she has a problem with. Killing on the other hand... But still she seems to have been alot nicer lately (And she's able to shrink apperently. Which is so cute.) Still.. I assume she'd be in her 'What no good coffee? Okay, everybody dies now!' mode. (I like Snow, my second favourite after Rachel.)

Rachel is easy. We've seen her in a shitty mood. (Stomping all over people and cars venting it.) Otherwise she seems to use her size more to get her way then to cause mayhem. (I like Rachel alot... Not only is she cute, she's also a very original idea for a sizeshifter.)
Nikita seems mostly nice actually. She likes to flatten and torture Cerb, but they all do that. I'd guess if she where PMSing she'd just flatten and torture Cerb MORE. And be less cheery about it. She often kind of seems to have the 'family dog' role though. And dogs in a bad mood might bite.

Now the mating season theory... We know Snow is a 28 year old virgin. And probably destined to become a 29 year old virgin. And Rachel would claim Cerb, which he doesn't seem to like much, oddly enough. The other two... we'd never quite find out. Because the comic is clean now, yet still not suitable for children. :)

Thats what *I*'d expect at least. ;)

No matter what, Cerb had better head for the hills and hide himself....
Furbase Page (13years & link to Taylor):
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1018
FA Page (Frequented):
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/13years/

Drop me a PM anytime or send an email to 13yearsmdc@gmail.com.
13years
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby SketchDalmatian » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:39 pm

WOW! This art is just plain beautiful! :shock: :D And it's just a sketch! Wonder how it would look like colored.
Sketch is da' name, and drawins' my game! :D
SketchDalmatian
Rampage
Rampage

Postby SketchDalmatian » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:15 pm

*chuckles* Such a cute piccy. Just wondering, who's giant paw is that? :lol:
Sketch is da' name, and drawins' my game! :D
SketchDalmatian
Rampage
Rampage

Previous

Return to Archive: Macro Art