Art for Cerb: The bitch is back.

Archive of the "Macro Art" forum.

Postby flutter » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:23 am

makes us little paw sluts drool it does...
A still, small voice
flutter
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby eviscerator » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:03 pm

Wolfman-Al wrote:The "bitch" comment gave me a terrible thought...
What happens when the now 4 femmes of cerb have "that time of the month"? Especially since women who live together tend to get the period at the same time after a while?
Scary...

Wait...that time...are we assuming they're more like human females and get cranky, or more like critters and go into mating season? o_o
When two macros get in a fight, it's everyone else who loses!..or wins...depends on how far away you get to watch from.
eviscerator
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Wolfman-Al » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:19 pm

eviscerator wrote:
What happens when the now 4 femmes of cerb have "that time of the month"? Especially since women who live together tend to get the period at the same time after a while?
Scary...

Wait...that time...are we assuming they're more like human females and get cranky, or more like critters and go into mating season? o_o

Good question. Both cases have their good points (of course for the reader). But in both cases it would be smarter for Cerb to hide in a atomic shelter for two or three days...
Back to how much I rule...

My comic: http://www.airpatrolonline.net/

Headbutting italian footballplayers for fun and profit.
Wolfman-Al
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby amanaskunkcat » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:07 pm

eviscerator wrote:
Scary...

Well... assuming the PMS theory I think it wouldn't really change much for Tetchie, from what we've seen so far she appears to be permanently on her period. I don't think she's supposed to have a nicer side. But maybe if you get her really drunk?

Before Tetchie, I always had Snow pegged as the nastiest of the three, far as disposition goes. Now stealing, she has a problem with. Killing on the other hand... But still she seems to have been alot nicer lately (And she's able to shrink apperently. Which is so cute.) Still.. I assume she'd be in her 'What no good coffee? Okay, everybody dies now!' mode. (I like Snow, my second favourite after Rachel.)

Rachel is easy. We've seen her in a shitty mood. (Stomping all over people and cars venting it.) Otherwise she seems to use her size more to get her way then to cause mayhem. (I like Rachel alot... Not only is she cute, she's also a very original idea for a sizeshifter.)
Nikita seems mostly nice actually. She likes to flatten and torture Cerb, but they all do that. I'd guess if she where PMSing she'd just flatten and torture Cerb MORE. And be less cheery about it. She often kind of seems to have the 'family dog' role though. And dogs in a bad mood might bite.

Now the mating season theory... We know Snow is a 28 year old virgin. And probably destined to become a 29 year old virgin. And Rachel would claim Cerb, which he doesn't seem to like much, oddly enough. The other two... we'd never quite find out. Because the comic is clean now, yet still not suitable for children. :)

Thats what *I*'d expect at least. ;)
~I'm nice enough... I'm just honest as well.~

My Webpage ---> http://www.theskunkcat.furtopia.org/index.htm

My Fur Affinity page ---> http://furaffinity.net/user/theskunkcat/
amanaskunkcat
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Inferris » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:50 pm

Wow, great job. :)
Inferris
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Karo Hardskale » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:22 am

kk I know I'm late here but....WOW! yeah I'm biased cause I like bothe Cerb and Moonstalkers art but, just wow
Watch where you step please.

FA: TimoteKarosine
Karo Hardskale
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby fur4life » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:25 am

Viewed: 666 Time(s) :o :shock: Is the devil being summoned? :P

Anyway, the picture is funny.
fur4life
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Shizzerk » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:31 am

A bit late for that :/ its at 949 now or somewhere near it. If I haven't said already awesome drawing but sadly Cerb isn't getting hurt so its not too funny.
Shizzerk

Postby maxx mann » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:50 am

Shizzerk wrote: If I haven't said already awesome drawing but sadly Cerb isn't getting hurt so its not too funny.
Hmm... good point! Perhaps artists could work Cerberus into their stomp scenes, at least if it were a crowd scene he could be included. It would add a definite comic value! Besides, I think he would really enjoy that! 8)
maxx mann
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby H@m » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:34 am

to put it mildly "YOUR the bomb!" Great drawing always a fan!
H@m

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Macro Art