Ok, BIG Question...

Archive of the "Macro Art" forum.

Postby Tombfyre » Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:02 am

I'm begining to wonder how you're gonna fit everyone into the pic. ^^ Us giants sitting there all friendly like, and few arrows pointing down to the specks that are the tiny folk? hee hee.
-Tombfyre
Emotionally scarring children since 1982.

~10 miles & 2505 billion tons o' dragon. Come now, give us a kiss! :)
-- http://dracotopia.myminicity.com Visit my city! :3
Tombfyre
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Stranger » Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:52 am

Shade is an anthro vixen, digitigrade, usually dressed in a black robe which comes to her ankles. She has a relatively well built body but only flaunts it when the mood takes her . . . which can be often or never. she has waist-length blond hair sometimes braided, but now often it is left loose and flowing. around her waist is a broad leather belt with pouches hanging from it, where she stores objects she needs on her person such as food, components, or even sometimes larger items. She often carries a long dark wooden staff around with her when on business or research trips.

Aether is a midnight blue dragon with a lighter blue underside, dressed in cutoff jeans which allow his plantigrade legs freedom, but still are tight on his size. He wears a 2x T-shirt however which borrows a logo from a popular computer company and reads "Dragon inside". His head has two small horns leading back from his temples and he wears a pair of sunglasses shoved up over his eyeridges. Around his shoulder he wears a messenger bag with a laptop poking out, bulging with extra accessories. He has a wiry sort of build and the look of someone who hangs around computers instead of natural light . . .
Stranger
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Mass Treble » Sun Jul 20, 2003 8:43 am

Tombfyre wrote:I'm begining to wonder how you're gonna fit everyone into the pic. ^^ Us giants sitting there all friendly like, and few arrows pointing down to the specks that are the tiny folk? hee hee.

I'm can only imagine that he's going to do some sort of psychedelic perspective thing. I'm lucky though: I can fit in no matter what!

...All of us in one place. Tis a frightening idea.
Um, I would like the quesadillas, please. ~Teaselbone ~Out of Context Theatre~
Mass Treble
Gojira
Gojira

m

Postby BrianKDragon » Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:56 am

Hyper blue/white Bi-ped dragon. use you imagination. Pary Hard.
BrianKDragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tombfyre » Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:14 am

ooo! A whale is quoting meeeeee!
-Tombfyre
Emotionally scarring children since 1982.

~10 miles & 2505 billion tons o' dragon. Come now, give us a kiss! :)
-- http://dracotopia.myminicity.com Visit my city! :3
Tombfyre
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Stranger » Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:49 am

And if you run out of room . . . don't put my two cents/characters in. I really don't need to feel a part of something I don't add to. Ever. And don't plan to.
Stranger
Gojira
Gojira

Postby BrianKDragon » Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:30 pm

You can do it! You can do it NINE TIMES.
Eh, steve.
BrianKDragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby BlackWolfe » Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:00 pm

Room for one more? ;)
Some happy thoughts for you: Rip, Tear, and *squeak*
BlackWolfe Coyoten
BlackWolfe
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

I'm BACK!

Postby Modem » Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:26 am

Ok, sorry for beging out for so long, but I have had a lot of stuff happen to me.

I had to find a job, seeing as how I got fired (from a theatre of all places), then I had to settle a dispute with my job as they didn't give me the right amount in my last paycheck.

That plus working on the big drawing. Yes, between these times I have found time to doodle and draw. I have already finished my character, Jaxeth and Gideon (in process). I'm not going to post them on my site yet (seeing as how my scanner is in the shop, AGAIN!), but they will be there when available. I'll let you know.

The way I had planned this out is that all the people who are regular size (non macro), will be standing in a photographical way in the foreground, and all the Big Ones will be in the background, maybe destroying buildings or something.

If you want to see an inspiration for this, if anyone here has been to LavaDome Five, then they will know that once in a while (at least before) there is a drawing that's like a photo of everyone who is involved with the group at the time. I figured that Macrophile, which I feel is just as fun if not more than LD5, should have something to commend itself (not that all the fun hijinks that this place has aren't fun enough).

Yes, please It would be grand if more people could be in this pic. I really want this pic to bring all the people together in a visual manner. Almost like a photo album, but in one shot.

Anyway, that's the update, more to come.

Oh and Brian, love that tidbit. I still hope that Sweet CUppin' Cakes goes global :wink:
"..if you make a spectacle like that again, I'll have inmates use you for a dress up doll..."
-Judge Raines, Reign Over Me
Modem
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tiafara » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:18 pm

Hmm... I'm interested to see how I'll look, to date, only one picture of myself exists.
Two embrace with brush of slender dragonwing,
Tethered in the tender threads of love.
Two soar up high, upon the breezes lingering,
Joining fast, becoming one above.
- "Tryst in Flight"
Tiafara
Rampage
Rampage

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Macro Art