Ok, BIG Question...

Archive of the "Macro Art" forum.

Ok, BIG Question...

Postby Modem » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:02 am

Alright, I think I have a way of getting my Art on the net. With this in mind I have something I need to ask EVERYONE on Macrophile.com

I thought that at first I should put in some of the small drawings that I've made, but then I realized that it wouldn't be.....how should I say this...unique, in a sense. So I decided to put a challenge for myself.

I need from everyone here a breif description of they're character (One that describe's them visually, of course). I need this because I am going to make a somewhat-small mural drawing of everyone here.

It may not seem that big, but it's a challenge I've put myself to. If you could comply that would be great.
"..if you make a spectacle like that again, I'll have inmates use you for a dress up doll..."
-Judge Raines, Reign Over Me
Modem
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tombfyre » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:42 am

Aye, I'd say thats a bit of a personal challange. Well you should know what I look like. ^^ if you don't, then you can see many the example on my webpage:

www.lavadomefive.com/members/Tombfyre
-Tombfyre
Emotionally scarring children since 1982.

~10 miles & 2505 billion tons o' dragon. Come now, give us a kiss! :)
-- http://dracotopia.myminicity.com Visit my city! :3
Tombfyre
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Mass Treble » Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:11 am

I really don't think I matter here. I've only been posting a week or so, but I've been lurking for almost a year... Wait, a little more. I'm not sure I should post anything here at all...

Should I? Do you want a physical description from me? (I don't want to waste space or time...)
Um, I would like the quesadillas, please. ~Teaselbone ~Out of Context Theatre~
Mass Treble
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Tanilys » Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:47 am

Well heres a good descriptive one of me http://gallery.dragonspires.org/album02 ... Leviathans
Of course I don't have to be nearly this mean looking, thats just me putting on a big show. I can be destructive or not, it really depends on your mural. If its just us with arms around our necks draw me nice, if its something to show us off draw me in my giant red dragon stance ;)

http://gallery.dragonspires.org/album01/cuddle3
Here is a nicer one to get a better feel of me! Thats one I drew of me and Tia ;)

And another thing: I love to be drawn!
"So what if I am a big, evil, and power hungry fox? I could be a nice one."
"Some people make things happen, others watch things happen, and the rest just wonder what the hell just happened"
Tanilys
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Jaxeth » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:24 pm

Oooh, this sounds interesting. Well, since I have no webhosting, I'll just mail the images to ye... Quick and simple.
Jaxeth
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Modem » Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:01 pm

Well, thanks to everybody for their input. My website is up, so you can view some other of my artwork. I'll get started on this right away, and I should hopefully be done within a month. I'll keep ya posted.

Once again thanks everyone.
"..if you make a spectacle like that again, I'll have inmates use you for a dress up doll..."
Modem
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tanilys » Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:09 am

I have to ask, are those sunglasses on your avatar cut and pasted from anarchy online? They look like they are lol ;)
"So what if I am a big, evil, and power hungry fox? I could be a nice one."
"Some people make things happen, others watch things happen, and the rest just wonder what the hell just happened"
Tanilys
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tiafara » Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:45 am

Hmm! What about me? Tiafara, golden dragoness, white underscales from neck to just beneath the tailbase. Slender, elongated form with understated musculature. Two white horns backswept, white claws.
Tiafara
Rampage
Rampage

Casting call

Postby Modem » Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:08 pm

Ok here are the list of the ppl which I have seen a description of and are going into the pic

THE MACROS
Bennie
Rogue
Tombfyre
Brahma
Nyterious
Tanilys
Duncan Roo
Tiafara

THE REGULARS (OR REALLY BUFF)
Jaxeth
Modem
Gideon
Sephiroth Ebonblade
Wolf
Cerberus

If anyone else wants to be in here (or doesn't), write a post, or if you feel that you just want the description not posted, eMail me.
Modem
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

ONE MORE THING

Postby Modem » Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:10 pm

Oh and to answer Tanilys's question.

No they're not from Anarchy Online. They are a picture of Morpheus's Glasses from The Matrix. I just found a picture of them on a site that was selling them.
Modem
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to Archive: Macro Art