Beach Tigress

Archive of the "Macro Art" forum.

Postby Duncan » Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:19 pm

Really cool experimenting, Gideon! But the combination of the human face as well as the shiny airbrushing technique makes it look, to me, like it's a human that's been bodypainted like a tiger.

Still very neat to see!

-- Duncan
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SenorPhrog » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:22 pm

Well. Gideon. That is indeed a very fine effort you have there, and--HOLY LORD THAT'S SO H4WTZ0RZ!!!1!ONE! :shock:

:roll: Yeah...I'm sorry, I guess. But seriously, after an image like that--and after the ones you've been feeding us lately--how can I possibly hold it in? This is exactly the dose of hormonal gratification I needed around now. Big and beautiful as always--I will never cease to be amazed how wonderfully, perfectly plush every inch (or, for a more practical scale in this case, meter) of your fantastic ladies are, and yet how still so sensuously muscular they remain. There is no other word but breathtaking. Fantastic emphasis on The Cleave, as usual--I think that, referencing to the responce to a poll here posted a good while ago, that this is a fantastic example of why clothes can really be a lady's best friend, especially when she's got a body to show it. Good lord, do I wish I were parasailing the day she turned up--there'd be space for, like, twenty in there :o

On the flip side, I'll agree as you've admitted that it isn't the most perfect fusion of art and photo around. It's not quite the right resolution--too blurred and jpegged, which is a little dissapointing, since it cuts down on the realism--and also it could probably do with some more editing around the ground, since there's no way that sand would hold such mountainous mass (fluffy or not) without giving, but...I suppose that, if it's this or not having any scale at all, I'll gladly take this. I think you'd find pictures like this one immensely more fulfilling, though, if you took a little time to insert even the modicum of background--and heck, no one says you can't use this one for reference! Besides these minor quips, I'm still in love with this--and I have to say she beats out even the big Afghan lass in this human/furry series for h0tz0rz..or somethin'. Thanks, as always, for the jaw-droppingly good stuff. You aren't plannin' on stoppin' now, are ya? :twisted:
SenorPhrog
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby SusanDeer » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:15 pm

Y'know, I'm wondering... Is that the Jersey Shore? Seems the only beach big enough for her! (Jersey Beach can be like crossing the Sahara. Not that I've ever crossed the Sahara, but the damn thing goes on forever in some places!)
SusanDeer
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dnapalmhead » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:31 pm

Dude, the hair! O.O I just keep coming back to that hair! :P You don't see much like it, or at least I don't, and...*stare* it's very attention grabbing. As well as something(s) else here. The whole idea's great, and for an experiment it works pretty well overall. Never tried stuff like that before...then again, don't have photoshop neither ^_^

Real neat work, more than glad you're sharing it!

--Dh
dnapalmhead
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby SenorPhrog » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:13 am

Ah, yes, I'd meant to point out the hair. It is, in a word, m4d 80's y0!!1! :twisted: And, though it looks more liony than, err, tigery, it suits her extremely well. Any hair I could get lost in is hair I'm in favor of. woo.

By the way, DNA...seeing as your artwork is fantastic enough computer-free, if you should like to give Photoshop a try, I would more than gladly send it along. It's, uh, legal! ...Kinda? :roll:
SenorPhrog
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dnapalmhead » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:41 am

Eheh, Iridium's offered to send me a copy already next week, so I'm gonna use it on the pics I've done for her to finish them up. Wanted to try them before I posted up any new art, you know? :P

Anyway, Gideon, sorry to hog ^_^; This stuff's tops from what I'm seeing! *tallies up on digits* Well, it's two pics so far for me, but hey, 2 for 2! :D

--Dh
dnapalmhead
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby SenorPhrog » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:06 am

*twitch* *spasm* :shock:

Oh, good lord...DNA+Iridium=heaven :o

I can't wait until you get it and are able to finish it up. In fact, I would never consider even discussing the transfer of potentially illegal software in such an open place of discussion! I'd have to have been raised by the stupid tree to do something as foolhardy as that! Ahah! :roll: [/b]
Last edited by SenorPhrog on Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SenorPhrog
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Gideon » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:47 am

Thanks everyone for all the useful feedback, all of it is very much appreciated.

As far as which beach this is, sorry Sue, close, but no cigar. It's located in the city of Grandia, in Europe, near Spain I believe.

And yes, I am a huuuge fan of the 80's big hair, the bigger the better!

G-Hoss
Gideon
Gojira
Gojira

Postby bennie » Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:48 am

SenorPhrog wrote:In fact, I would even be willing to wire it along..immediately, if possible.

I really hope that folks aren't foolish enough to use a public discussion forum to trade software.
bennie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SenorPhrog » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:27 pm

SenorPhrog wrote:In fact, I would never consider even discussing the transfer of potentially illegal software in such an open place of discussion! I'd have to have been raised by the stupid tree to do something as foolhardy as that! Ahah! :roll:

Oh, but of course not! However do you mean? :P

:oops:
SenorPhrog
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Macro Art