Easter Exchange Gifts Here!

Archive of the "Macro Art" forum.

Easter Exchange Gifts Here!

Postby zukezorin » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:21 am

Thats right, folks, Easter is tomorrow and nearly upon us - time to open up the thread.

To those who participated in the Easter Gift exchange, this is the place to post all those gifts when you get them done early. You still have until the 25th of march to complete your gifts, don't worry. 8)

Lets see what the easter rabbit has brought us all!

EDIT: Yes, -this- is the thread, not Wolfman-al's.
Last edited by zukezorin on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Typo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:22 am

Wait, didn't Wolfman-Al already---

You know what, I'll just let you all sort this one out yourselves.
Typo
Gojira
Gojira

Postby zukezorin » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:27 am

This here would be the place to post them, Wolfman-al jumped the gun on me, and thats a no-no.

First Message:
DD tells me he is on vacation right now, and Might not be back in time. His gifts have already been finished, and I'll be posting them on the 25th assuming he doesn't return before then.

I'll keep you all abrest of any delays as I hear about them, so nobody should worry. 8)
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby TesconWhitepaw » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:47 am

Tyrnn Eaveranth
Can’t say what he is –
Writes a comic,
‘Bout th’ delivery biz.
It’s got roos and magic,
And all sorts of shit –
Pretty obvious,
Why it’s such a hit.

Story line goes,
In every direction,
Yet unique,
For every section,
Transcends,
Mere giants with boobs -
Keeps the fans,
And still attracts noobs,

Your style, I gotta say,
Is pretty good.
You mange better,
Than most could,
Although work,
On pose and position,
And storywork;
Smoother transition.

That said,
Have a happy Easter,
Mooch off some friends,
And have a big ole feaster’
And if your still standing,
When the turkeys done –
A chocolate rabbit
Awaits sadistic fun.

-Tesc.
We are all made from the baset of elements
And that is why they show so clearly.
MW -

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more. - Mark Twain
TesconWhitepaw
Gojira
Gojira

Postby TesconWhitepaw » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:51 am

And, since Zukezorin didn't say anything about gifts for people you -didn't- get drawn for - I figured I'd go on the safe side and write a little for everyone who entered;

Doggee Dogg;
Beagle El Salvadorian –
Tries to be,
The biggest whore he can,
Promises, swears,
That he ain’t gay,
But break out peanut butter;
An he’s yer bitch without delay,

Now I gotta admit;
Despite ill word and letter,
His art, by far,
Has gotten better,
It used ta be scary,
It used ta be icky –
But now I bet;
It gets a few folks sticky,

~~~

Lennox’s link indicates he is a sandwhich,
Composed of ham;
I think that bit of bread -
Could have done with jam.
With some chips,
On the side,
To accent it’s flavor,
Rather than hide,

~~~

Baggy52,
Likes to smoke chain,
Stupid commenting,
Cannot refrain.
He seems as bland,
As his red shirt;
With intellectual offerings,
As dumb as dirt.

Drop the smoke;
Consult a thesaurus,
And with luck;
You’ll cease to bore us.

~~~

Wolfman Al –
Your ignorance is numbing;
And I needn’t add,
To what’s already coming-

~~~

Twitch likes mudkips –
Over nine thousand,
Likes shoot to ducks,
Cows and,
Everything else –
in his way!
Mutha's gonna kill some,
bitches ta' day.

Twitch,
Likes 4chan –
Has his own,
Partee van.
Rolling with,
Pedobear!
Brian Peppers,
Says “Not fair!â€
MW -

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more. - Mark Twain
TesconWhitepaw
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Wolfman-Al » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 am

Okay, after the other thread was not okay with our organisator, I post my gift here again. I was finished early and I didn´t knew where to post it.
I hope you like it Odin!

Oh yeah, praise Jeebus for raising from the dead and not eating our brains.
Attachments
Odin-Easter.jpg
Odin-Easter.jpg (87.92 KiB) Viewed 9255 times
Back to how much I rule...

My comic: http://www.airpatrolonline.net/

Headbutting italian footballplayers for fun and profit.
Wolfman-Al
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Chaswari » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:51 am

Here's on for my bestest buddy Tuscan Whitesock. I kept up all night typing this.

Code: Select all
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNdhydmdmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmhddddhhmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmhhd//ymddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhhdmmmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNhhm+::/omddmNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNdyyhdmmNNmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmhym::::/+mddmNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmyyyhddmNNdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhyym:-:::/omhdNmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNddyyhhdmNNmmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhyym:---://smhmNdNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhmhyyhddddmmNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMyyyh:-+y:///ydhmddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNhmhyyyhhhhhdmmNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMNNhhhy:-/Ns:+++myhdddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmddNhhhdmmddddNNddhyyyyhhhhdddmNmdhs:::d::+++yhyhdddNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNdddhhhhyyyyymmhysssyyyyyyhhhhhhhdmdoodmy:/+osmyydddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNmhhyssssyyyyysssssssyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhdmdNdh++oomyyhddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhyssssyyyyyyysssssyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdmyoosomyyhddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMNhsyyyyyyyyyyhmdmmmmddddhhhhhhhhhhhhhdmmyysmsyhddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNh/sdhsyyyyyyyyyyhNmdhyyyyhdmmdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmsyhddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-::hyossyyyyhhhydy/:-:::://+sddhhhhhhhhhhdhdhyyhddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNmy::shyhosssyyyhhhyhs/:-----::::/ohhhhhhhhhdmmddhyhddNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNy+::/MMddoossyyyyhhyso+osyhyyys+:::+oyhhhhyyyyydmmyhddmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMNmo/::-smmhNhossyyyyyhyyoshhmhoNMNNNs::+syhhhyyysssyddhdmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMNmd+::-shNNMNossyyyyhhysoNd+dMMMMNmm+:/+syhhhyyssoosmmmdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNs/:--:yNMMNosyhddhyysodMdoyNMMmh+::/+oyyhhhyyso+++smhdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNdo-----:hmssyyyyhhysoydhsyso+/:::/++osyyyhhyyso+//+smmNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNy---:shysyyyyyyyyhyo++//::---::/++ossyyyhhyso+///sdmdmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNd-/yyossyyyyyyhdhooo++/:-----://++ossyyyyyso+/::/+hNmdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmshsosyyyssoosooooo++/:-----:://+oossyyyyso+/:::ddymmdmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMm+///+ohMh/::://++++//::----://++osssyssso+/::::sNmdddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMModMMMMMMmo-----:/++++//::::::://++ossssoo+//:::/+ymdddmmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMN+:+smms+------:/+++++//osyhyyo://+oooo++//::::/hNmmdhddMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhs+/dho/:::::/++ooosyy+:-:-::://///////:::::+smddhhhhhNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNmmNNdsoooooshdhs/:::::::::::::::::::/ohdmmhsssyyhhmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMhsNNNNNNNNNNmo//////////:::::::----:+yssdh+//+osyhddNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN+hNmmmNNNdy+:://++ooyhyo+::------::/++++/::::+osyhddNdNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmy/++++/:-:://+oshdhs/:--------::///:::::-::/+oyhddNmdNNmmmmmmmNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmmddyhd+//:://+ooyhmho/:---------:::::::------::/oshddmNMNmmmNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMNMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMNNdddddhhhmhssssydmNdo+:------------::::--------::/+shdmmmNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNmmNNNNNMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMNdddddhhyyydNmNNmNNd+/:-----------------------:::/+shdmNmNMNNNmmmmmNNNmmmmmmmmmNmmmmNNNM
MMMMMMMMMMMmmddddhhyyssyNmmNmmmd+s:--------------------::::/+osyhdNNNNNmmmmmNNNmmmmmmNNNNNNmNNNmmNNm
MMMMMMMMMMMNdddhhyyssssshNmmmmNohdh+:-------::::::::::::://+oydmNNmmmmmmNNNmmmmmmmNNNNNNmddddmNNNNNN
MMMMMMMMMMNNdddhyysoossssdNmmmmh/++s/::---::::///////+syddmNNmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNNNNNNNmddddddddmNNmN
MMMMMMMMMMNmddhhysoooosssshNmmmNd+//:::----:::/+syhmNNmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNNNNNNNmhhhhddddddddmNNm
MMMMMMMMMMNdddhyysoooosssssydNNhsyyyys+osyhdmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNNNNNNNmdyssssyyhhdddddddNNm
MMMMMMMMMNmmddhyssooosssssssydshmNmdomNmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNNNNNNNNNmmmdhyoo+++ooossyhhdddddddNN
MMMMMMMMMNdddhhyysoooossssssyssdmNNdomNmmmmNmmmmmddddmmmmmmmmmudkipdhhyyyyyso++////+oossyyhhhhhhddmN

Done? Now stop squinting your eyes. You look ridiculous.
Chaswari
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby ROGUE » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Chaswari wrote:Here's on for my bestest buddy Tuscan Whitesock. I kept up all night typing this.

You spelled his nose wrong.
ROGUE
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Li » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:17 pm

Chaswari wrote:Here's on for my bestest buddy Tuscan Whitesock. I kept up all night typing this.
Done? Now stop squinting your eyes. You look ridiculous.

Amazing~~ :D
Please be kind to those less fortunate...
Character information
My FA
Li
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby TesconWhitepaw » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:36 pm

Chaswari wins over 9000 internets.

Also, now I feel guilty I went el cheapo on his section of the above.

Nevermind, he forgot the top hat.

Tesc.
Last edited by TesconWhitepaw on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MW -

TesconWhitepaw
Gojira
Gojira

Next

Return to Archive: Macro Art