Planet of the Apes.. Bright Eyes meets Dr Zira

A place for writers to offer creative feedback and post works in progress.

Planet of the Apes.. Bright Eyes meets Dr Zira

Postby Crocodile » Mon May 30, 2016 3:30 am

This story contains extreme violence and sexual content and is in no way intended for minors or those of weak stomachs or faint of heart.
You have been duly warned!

Bright Eyes meets Dr. Zira

"How long have I been here now?.. I'd say a least a year or more... I've lost track of time.. You would too.

I'm a shell of the man that I used to be. I don't even quite remember who I was through all of the fog. I've started this journal to try and clear the haze that has been induced over the months of fantastic horror that I've seen and been victimized by.

We were in deep space on the return journey to Earth when we encountered what I can only guess was a wormhole. The ship's computer woke us up. Well, it woke three out of four of us up. Our ship's navigator, ensign Diane Steward's life support system had malfunctioned and sadly she was deceased we were shocked to learn. All of this through alarm bells and lights as we frantically donned our survival packs and belted in to our flight seats already in a hard dive to the planet's surface.

We had left on July 7th of 1972... But now the online computer was stating that the date was November 25, 3978 AD. Which meant that an entire 2000 years had passed. I at first dismissed this as a part of the computer's failing condition along with the ship's as we plumeted to what we thought was Earth as we had left it. It makes sense now that so many operational features didn't work being that so much time had elapsed in our hybernation as we traversed the strange worm hole that started all of this.

Water was mercifully waiting for us as we splashed down with no engines nor fuel for the landing thrusters to soften the impact. The computers went dead once we hit the water.

We all, well me, Lieutinant Landon, and Ensign Dodge quickly unbelted and jettisoned the escape door only to have to swim our way to the shore narrowly escaping drowning in the lake which quickly swallowed up our ship just as we made the landfall.

We should have been somewhere near the spaceport in Staten Island New York as I watched the computer key in on those exact coordinates as we plummeted back down to Earth but this resembled nothing of the kind.

There was no civilization for one.. There should have been tech buildings and the Manhattan skyline as far as the eye could see.. But instead there were what only could be best described as huge tree branch sized blades of grass that came all the way up to the shore.

Pulling off our survival packs we took stock of what we had left. Enough food rations for three days and one pistol with two clips of bullets.

We were very agitated and distraught to find nothing like we had seen before. Just soil and a jungle of massive grass blades in all possible directions. Dodge was already breaking down. He just couldn't take the stress of such a bizarre situation that we now found ourselves in. He had been expecting to be reunited with his family and quickly discerned that this was not going to be which I'm sure shattered him.

Landon greedily took the pistol from Dodge's survival pack, loaded it, and demanded that I give him the last magazine of ammo. I was supposed to have the pack with the pistol but rightly figured that we had all grabbed the wrong packs in the melee as we were re-entering orbit. I suppose he figured that might makes right and he wanted to be on the side of might. As for me, I could care less.. I could see already that we weren't going to last long out here. Being the Captain of three good as dead men just seemed an excercise in futility and not worth getting my ego hurt over. So I gave him the ammo from my survival kit.

We decided to move into the jungle and take our chances.. I was in favor of staying close to the lake and making camp there but Landon talked Dodge into going along with him so I was out voted.

We walked and sometimes crawled through dense foliage for hours.

It was late afternoon when we heard a lot of rustling through the brush. It seemed to be coming from the north so we hunkered down and waited to see who was coming.

Out of the tree sized stalks of grass burst dozens of people. They looked like savage throwbacks to the ice age only wearing crude leather sarongs or britches running for all that they were worth. They had tanned skin with long black hair.

They definitely had the worry and fury of someone being chased. Landon panicked and shot one who ran closely by us and he dropped deader than a door nail as others followed and continued on ignoring his death as if there were worse things to consider.

Dodge began screaming and crying due to his deteriorating mental condition I suppose. I was trying to yell at Landon for what a dumb inhumane asshole he was for killing one of the natives and simultaneously trying to calm Dodge down.. All of this while other primitives ran past us with bulging eyes of fear.
Dodge couldn't take it anymore and took off like a bat out of hell in the same direction that everyone else was running which left me and Landon to fend for ourselves.

I was about to attempt to disarm Landon being the humanitarian that I was at the time when we heard a thumping and crashing sound.

The primitives had finally all ran past us just leaving me and the moron to face whatever it was that was coming towards us.

I had no plans of meeting it without a weapon so I ducked down and crawled into some thick tangly brush imploring Landon to do the same. But Landon had the gun and was brave due to that fact I suppose looking back on it now.

I can only speculate that he was tired of the uncertainly of what we were up against and decided to hold his position. We had been standing in a small clearing with bright sunlight shining onto the ground when I vacated it to watch what Landon was about to face.

Landon had the pistol drawn pointed right into the foliage readying himself to shoot whatever was coming through it as the pounding footsteps got closer. He was brightly illuminated in the light, his white pressure suite gleaming in the sun.

Then all of a sudden the light vanished casting him in a dark shadow. Landon appeared confused for a moment and then looked up. His eyes took on the same bulging look of terror that the primitive humans had as he lifted his arm with the pistol up to the sky.

My vantage of the sky was hampered by the foliage that I was hiding under but I could see Landon just fine through the vines. Landon raised his pistol hand up as something flooded my view.

It was a massive hairy hand... Long brown hair with copper streaks covered it all the way to the highest knuckles leaving the fingers exposed as a coffee-colored skin with bright red fingernail polish coated over the nails. The fingers were extended in a grasping posture as the hand fell down upon Landon like a crane.

Landon squeezed the 9mm Luger and got off 6 rounds into the palm just as it was about to envelop him. We both heard a thunderous yelp. Then these feminine sounding words... "Why you!" .

The hand retreated. Then there was a whooshing sound as if something great had pulled air up with it. Then Landon saw whatever it was that had reared up into the sky and was about to come back down. He let off a blood curdling scream while squeezing off more rounds but it made no difference.

A sandal clad foot the size of a dump truck slammed down where he had been. The ground rocked and the reverberation concussed every bone in my body. The air displacment threatening to burst my very ear drums.. Blood blasted out in all directions hitting me with so much force that it was as if the droplets were piercing projectiles. I put my hands over my face but it was already over.

Removing my hands I saw the foot in all of it's murderous quality now. It was like the hand with brown fur that covered the ankle and further up as far as I could tell. The foot itself was the same coffee-colored rough skin with toes half as long as my body with matching red nail polish adhering to them.

The foot remained there for a few moments and then lifted so that whoever had crushed him to death could inspect their handy work. What was left of Landon was a bloody gore of mush. The foot that had killed him then lifted up higher so that the owner could see what was left of him on the sole of the flat sandal. The rest of Landon's body along with his blood red stained pressure suit was still adhering to the bottom of the flat sole as it was tilted for inspection.

I admit to the reader that after witnessing this horrific event that I shamefully panicked. But who wouldn't have? I pulled myself out of the brush and now began running in the direction that I remembered everyone else had fled but it was too little too late.

I heard that same feminine voice in the sky once more. "Oh, another one, how delightful!"

I pumped my arms and legs as fast as I could ignoring every scrape and abrasion that I took in my flight as stalks and leafy grass blades lacerated me while I fled.

Hearing the thunderous footfalls once again I was enveloped in shadow just as Landon had been within seconds. I should have known that my bright white pressure suit was a blaring give away as to my whereabouts.

Then busting into a clearing I saw a wall of skin encased in those same strappy leather sandals that had ended Landon's life a ways in the distance blocking my advance to the other side of the clearing. The sandal had blood along it's sole jetting out here and there in sickening streaks. I tried to reverse my flight but there was another giant foot blocking my escape.

The foot scooted closer to me corralling me foreward. I ran some more but the other foot then landed ahead of me corralling me back again.. She was simply toying with me at this point. I was about to make or try to make a jump over the next foot that got in my way when I was enveloped in a leathery wall of flesh.

This wall constricted collapsing my arms and legs as if they were made of rubber. I tried to heave myself out of the palm but it only compressed more, my strength not even being noticed I'm sure. Then I felt myself being lifted into the sky.

I still uselessly jerked and thrashed but didn't even budge the flesh around me. I might as well been trapped under tons of rock as there was no moving what had constricted around me.

It was hot, humid, moist, and dark within this fleshy prison which finally opened to have me right in front of my captive's face.
It was the face of a human looking chimpanzee as best I could tell.

Piercing wide green eyes larger than truck tires were scrutinizing me. Focused with concentration as if she was seeing some new creature for the first time. Then they narrowed further and I was brought closer to her face. The fingers retracting somewhat giving me more room for maneuver. I panicked again fearing that she was about to eat me curling myself into a ball and crying out it fear.

But I was maneuvered just above her mouth to her massive nostrils. Two fingers from the opposite hand which were a bit longer than my entire body made short work of my attempts to ball up and simply straitened me out again with one finger tip landing on my forehead pinning it to her palm and the other resting upon my shins confining my legs down to her palm as well.

I could at once smell her hair that surrounded her face and head. It was of the odor of sandalwood oil. This ape actually bathed and groomed herself which came as a surprise to me. Her skin had the smell of lime scented soap mixed with body sweat which went further on to prove that she was civilized.

Then the nostrils inhaled sucking me towards them. My belly was sucked flat against the two holes as it traveled up and down my body taking in my scent. The force so strong that wherever she drew in I was lifted and sucked hard against the nostrils. This went on for a few moments until she had noted all of my bodily odors. She even rolled me over and smelled my behind of all demeaning things.

Turning me back over onto my back I was moved away so that those intelligent green eyes could scrutinize me once again. It was like I was stuck in the middle of some old King Kong movie of all things.

Her head was covered in a thick fur just as her hands and legs had been, covering all but her face. Even her neck was to be obscured by that thick brown hair. Around that neck was a black scarf with weird writing that resembled some type of hieroglyphic language. This ended with her shoulders being wrapped in some type of green smock that you might see a doctor or scientist wearing.

Her face had the bone structure of a chimp but just a bit longer as if she had human genes or something. It was aged as if she was well into her 40s or 50s in maturity. The face was tanned too with tight ageing creases here and there like thick erosion fissures you'd see on the side of a hill.. These bled down to her mouth which was big enough to swallow a man whole. The distance from her nose tip to her lips being a bit longer than a human's would and a bit more rounded without the two protrusions that sit just above our upper lips.

Lips that the top and bottoms were lined with what only could be a red lipstick of sorts. These thin red painted lips that were upturned in a smile. She being obviously delighted with her catch.

But I could not break away from her eyes that seemed to see everything about me at once. Intelligent eyes that were processing me and deciding my fate. Then I was hit with a warm gush of her breath. It smelled of coffee. She blasted me with her voice having sized me up some.

"Well , what have we here? You're not like all of the others. You're wearing cloths that have been seamed and you have boots upon your tiny feet. You're hair is blonde which I never see amongst humans and your eyes are bright blue in color!"

"Bright blue.." She repeated her eyes looking off as if she was deeply contemplating something. A long wet slimy tongue lapped over her uppler lip from one side to the other to complete the facial expression to her thoughtfulness. Then those pretty green eyes returned to me with a wide look of achievement, like she had decided something.

"I believe I'll call you Bright Eyes!"

I said nothing and only looked back at her in abject fear.

"You are not like the others and are a most worthy prize. I'll need to get you back to my personal laboratory for study. I'll just put you safely away until we arrive back at my house. Don't worry little one, you'll be alright until we get there."

She was talking to me in a tone as if I were some cute little rodent to be handled as she saw fit. I didn't have long to be angered by this demeaning attitude before my sky became her other hand as it compressed me into the palm in which I had been lying upon. I was crushed between two palms fighting for air as they lowered.. I suppose it was hard for her not to rough me up some even when trying not to due to our size differences.

I saw through the slits of her palms a belt around her waist with room sized wicker pouches stuffed with other primitive humans that she'd already caught all looking depressed and scared as I traveled down past them. I was maneuvered to her front pocket and gently lowered inside being allowed to slip the last couple of feet to the bottom of the cloth sack that would now be my warm jostling prison as she began to walk back to her home.

More chapters with interest.
Last edited by Crocodile on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crocodile
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Re: Planet of the Apes.. Bright Eyes meets Dr Zira

Postby SXGodzilla » Mon May 30, 2016 7:32 pm

very neat! I like it! ^^ Hope to see more from this. Wanna see how their 'relationship' blossoms. The normal Taylor and Zira had a very friendly relationship... wonder how the Giantess Zira and tiny Taylor will turn out. :D
SXGodzilla
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Crocodile » Tue May 31, 2016 12:23 am

SXGodzilla wrote:very neat! I like it! ^^ Hope to see more from this. Wanna see how their 'relationship' blossoms. The normal Taylor and Zira had a very friendly relationship... wonder how the Giantess Zira and tiny Taylor will turn out. :D

Thank you very much SXGodzilla. This story is going to get very graphic so I hope you like what eventually is written.
Crocodile
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby gadabout » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:16 am

Hum hum hum... an interesting premise Id say, but you really need to work a bit on your grammar there, most of your sentences could use a comma or two as they run on a bit.

You also made one mistake as far as I can see:

I tried to reverse my flight but there was another giant food blocking my escape.

that had better a doughnut, for those are delicious >:I

though other than that, not bad mister, not bad
RIP Baggy52.

Mutual Benefit - In Progress... 21/40 -> 52%
Cause for alarm - In Progress... 5/10->50% >|+|< No Cause for alarm - COMPLETE
gadabout
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Crocodile » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:04 pm

gadabout wrote:Hum hum hum... an interesting premise Id say, but you really need to work a bit on your grammar there, most of your sentences could use a comma or two as they run on a bit.

You also made one mistake as far as I can see:

I tried to reverse my flight but there was another giant food blocking my escape.

that had better a doughnut, for those are delicious >:I

though other than that, not bad mister, not bad

Eh... I disagree with the run on sentences statement that you have made .. And your only true grammatical point that I can see was a misspelled word which has been corrected.

Other than breaking ideas up within a sentence, commas are very ambiguous as to where they can be placed and we can go back and forth on exactly where they should be put. A no-win digression with no real profits to gleam from.

Try to remember, that this is not a English class for grades, but a story to convey ideas and concepts. Please do not allow yourself to become bogged down in very minor issues that will only bother you if you make a point of forcing them do that for yourself, which is completely unnecessary.

As to the rest of your words of praise.. Thank you.
Crocodile
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby gadabout » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Well alright, Ill just be sure not to point out grammatical errors in the future then, just the spelling stuff :D

But yes, you're doing great, very great indeed :D
RIP Baggy52.

Mutual Benefit - In Progress... 21/40 -> 52%
Cause for alarm - In Progress... 5/10->50% >|+|< No Cause for alarm - COMPLETE
gadabout
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Crocodile » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Thanks again gadabout.
Crocodile
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby 1dave16 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:39 am

This is brilliant :) Well done :) Hoping there will be more :)
1dave16
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Return to Macro Story