Mutual Benefit

A place for writers to offer creative feedback and post works in progress.

Re: Mutual Benefit

Postby Kusanagi » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:25 am

We talked about this Gad! Did Jaques just not care bout keeping his secret anymore? Or did Voodoo just make him forget sleeping on the floor was a bad idea!

Ah well at least he's not regular sized and trying to shrink someone down that would just be....
...wait a minute! Damn it Gad! :evil:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kusanagi/

http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=27873 (something new has been added :o)

catch other stories by the drunken writer
Kusanagi
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby gadabout » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:37 am

I told you my boy! Ill tell you why next chapter! Hold ye horses!

Also blast.. I made some terrible errors... I must fix them somehow >:I
RIP Baggy52.

Mutual Benefit - In Progress... 21/40 -> 52%
Cause for alarm - In Progress... 5/10->50% >|+|< No Cause for alarm - COMPLETE
gadabout
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby TendoTwo » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Maybe it's my bad memory, but I don't recall Caroline being that.... familiar... with Jacques previously, nor Jacques with her. Here she seemed like she was acting like they already have been friends for a while, not to mention Jacques himself seemed to care very little about waking up in Caroline's hand considering he was hiding from her all the time.

“Well, I’m a macrophile… yeah...”

......... Why is there no facepalm Smilie?

Ok, even though this is ALMOST as ridiculous a plot-twist as the whole voodoo thing (at least it wasn't done as casually as the voodoo thing too) still doesn't explain Jacques not caring... come to think about it, it doesn't explain why she was sneaking into her own house too. Even if she wanted to catch him, how would she have known he was sleeping outside her walls? Her personality here makes it feel like she became a macrophile at the beginning of this chapter. :P

.... speaking of which, considering where this is going, the next update is going to basically be a jab at people who are into the whole macro/micro thing isn't it? :|

Oh, one last thing:

“You don’t have it with you do? Your voodoo doll…”

That should probably be "You don’t have it with you do you?"

And:
“Turn that light off mama! I don’t want to do to school today.”

"want to go to school today"

Come on now Gad, you correct the grammar of others all the time. :P
TendoTwo
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby gadabout » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:04 pm

I blame my proofreader, he is awful :I
RIP Baggy52.

gadabout
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby kool kitty89 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:11 am

With the voodoo theming, I'm really starting to wonder if Jacques is French or Cajun. ;3

And this paragraph ...

gadabout wrote:“Wha… heeheehee” Caroline giggled at the feeling, she recognized the voice immediately and lifted her foot to reveal a tiny little badger below, lying on his side grunting and shifting about uncomfortably no more than three inches tall or so. The tiny badger named Jacques wore a remarkably well kept beige long sleeve shirt and white pants and what seemed to be a wooden bottle tucked under an arm. Caroline carefully scooped up the fitfully sleeping thing into her palm and brought him up to her face, “Oh little Jaaack~” she cooed softly

The 'or so' kind of weakens the phrasing there and seems redundant following the 'no more than' (no more than + or so ... doesn't really work; 'only 3 inches or so' would work, but 'no more than 3 inches' seems more properly dramatic)

I might just be getting picky, but the 'tiny badger named Jacques' bit also seems a bit drawn out and excessive (especially as part of a block exposition description sentence). It probably would have worked better without the 'named Jacques' bit there.

Oh: and you forgot to put a period after 'softly' :P

Jacques’ other arm was severed above the elbow slightly

'severed slightly above the elbow' would make more sense.

Caroline paused for a moment and sighed softly with her cheeks reddening under her fur, “Well, I’m a macrophile… yeah...”

>.>

:lol:

You've finally done it, Gad, you've blown it all up ... wait ... you do that all the time, just usually with more fists involved. Honestly, that whole exchange following her 'coming out' seemed like dialog built up on top of one of your RPs. (actually ... it seems like something you might come up with in Dusty's company)
kool kitty89
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby gadabout » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:20 pm

What? Was I supposed to put something here? Oh yes... I forgot...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Caroline made no secret that she was a very pleased skunk indeed, she lay on her side atop her bed with one knee up in the air and her other leg crossing under it while humming a jaunty tune to herself, a scene she figured would only be complete if she were puffing on a cigar. Propping her head up on a hand with a smirk, Caroline looked over to the edge of the bed where Jacques sat looking grumpily at a nearby wall as if it ate the last slice of pie and he was waiting for it to fess up.

“So then…” Caroline reached over to prod the little badger on the back with a finger gently as she didn’t want to push him off or anything, “What were you doing on the floor back there anyway?” she decided not to ask him if he enjoyed it for the upteenth time despite how amusing his reply to this question was as she feared the little badger might lose his head or something.

“Oh ho!” Jacques mock cheered, “Now you finally ask the right question! That was what I was expecting to be the first thing on your mind, but alas, your strange strange STRANGE desires got the better of you have they not?”

“It was like a dream come true…” Caroline smirked through half lidded eyes as she prodded the diminutive master chef once again, “and you’re saying to didn’t stay out to spend the night with me?” Caroline said as her grin widened.

“No no… I did not…” Jacques responded to the poke with a shrug of his shoulders this time, keeping his back turned to her, “I wanted to go to work with you today… just to see how things are you know? For nostalgias sake.”

“Oooooh I see… I guess if I had a restaurant I hadn't visited in a bajillion years, I'd probably want to see how its doing too.” Caroline sat up and crossed her legs, keeping that grin plastered on her face, “So sure! You can come along ol Jackie Jack Jacakaroo!”

“Que?” Jacques finally turned around to face the young aspiring chef, a single eyebrow raised as high as it can go, “What sort of demon possessed you to come up with those nam- hwaugh!”
“Shhh!” Caroline quickly scooped up the minuscule badger in her hands and deposited him on the floor, “I technically have the day off today but if we leave now we can make it in time for lunch service! That’ll show em I’m dedicated won’t it?”

“Well oui, I suppose so…” Jacques grinned slyly as he slinked off towards the wall, only checking behind him occasionally to see if this was another one of Caroline’s silly, yet deeply concerning games, “And about last night… let us never do that again oui?”

“Oh come on…” Caroline giggled as she obediently stayed put on the bed, “Never is such a harsh word, I mean you COULD change your mind in the future.”

“Hah!” Jacques scoffed as he entered a crack in the wall, frown spreading across his face like a plague, “I would not place my bets on that if I were you mademoiselle!I am getting too old for your games”

“We will see~” Caroline teased as Jacques disappeared into the wall. She already knew her chances of getting Jacques to agree to her style of ‘play’ was between zero and nil, but she was hoping that this little adventure ahead of her and that might soften him up a bit hopefully.

“Tell me Caroline,” Jacques’ voice came from behind a dresser after a short while, a place he probably couldn’t see out of possibly for respect to Caroline’s privacy, “The current owner… who is he? What is he like?” Jacques inquired moments before Caroline felt a piercing pain in her buttock that made her jump with a surprised yelp right off the bed and on to the hardwood floor… he got his hands on that doll again.

“Oooohooo ow oow oooow!” Caroline rubbed her rear painfully, “Ok fine… I might’ve deserved that…” she grumbled a bit, pushing the pain to the side through clentched teeth to answer Jacques’ question while picking herself up off the floor achingly, “And Mr. Oxman you mean? He’s great and sweet! He seems to care about me a lot too!” Caroline added with a blush, “Why do you know him?”

“Oh yes I do mademoiselle!” Jacques spoke after a short pause, giving time for Caroline to compose herself a little, “You could say I know him very well indeed, as he was obviously next in line to take over the business as you can see Caroline.”

“Are you guys like related or something?” She asked as she threw on her work uniform and buttoned it up neatly without bothering to take off her nightwear, “I mean his name is a little weird and all that, but I can totally see some badger in him-”

“Tut tut tut!” Jacques interrupted loudly for someone of his small stature, “Time spent asking questions is better put into preparing to leave mademoiselle! We haven't any time to waste do we now?”

“Ok ok! Jeeze! You gotta relax a little, it's not like he's expecting me anyway!” Caroline hopped around trying to get her pants over her sleep pants, a single paw thumping on the brittle floor repeatedly threatening to snap the wooden board in twain, “Why are you in such a rush all of a sudden? Am I asking the wrong questions hmmmmm?”

“Oh just leave an old man to his secrets will you?” Jacques chortled as Caroline tied her bandana around her head, “I promise I’ll tell you all about it once we return, ok?” he paused a bit before adding, “Are you ok over there? It sounds like you're trying to break my floor.”

“Well alright, that sounds like a fair deal to me.” Carline said as she adjusted her clothes a little while checking to make sure she didn't damage the floor at all, “And I’m ready, you can come out now!” she called out as she held her hands out to the floor in front of her, not needing to wait long before a tiny figure appeared at the other end of the room, bounding up with confidence towards Caroline's open palm with one tattered brown object tucked under his half arm. Caroline knew exactly what that was, “You don’t need to bring that, I’ll behave this time, honest!”

"After last nights display mademoiselle... I prefer to have a little insurance, oui?" Jacques glared at the comparatively enormous skunk as he climbed into her hands and taking a seat on the bandaged side with his arms crossed, "You can put me in the front pocket of your jacket." Jacques insisted, keeping his glare up for as long as possible.

"Are you sure you want to go in there?" Caroline stood up to her full height slowly as she looked under her converging arms at the large pocket in her jacket that was situated at her lower abdomen, "It's a little uh... saucy in there... I remember putting a mixing spoon in there the wrong way round accidentally." Caroline grinned sheepishly.

"Que?" Jacques blinked as he peeked over the edges of Caroline's palms and looked into the pocket, it wasn't being held open but he could still see some red stains spread over the edge of the pocket a bit, "You are not supposed to do that! What is the matter with you? We will have to discuss your hygiene later Caroline..." Jacques seethed, "but for now... oui, put me in there."

"I said it was an accident jeez! But fine, don't say I didn't warn you..." Caroline shrugged a bit as she lowered the little badge into the dirty pocket, "Why do you even want to go in there so bad? There are a ton of other places I could put you... much better places." she said with a grin.

"That is exactly why I want to go in here!" Jacques growled as he disappeared into the pocket, a tiny, nigh unnoticeable lump appearing on the outside as Caroline pulled her hands out, "If I were to leave it to you I would end up somewhere undesirable!" Jacques paused for a moment to sniff his surroundings, "And by the way, this sauce has too much vinegar in it, "Jacques coughed a bit, "Far too much vinegar... you did not actually -feed- this to someone did you?"

"Hehehe..." Caroline giggled, "No no no I didn't, Mr. Oxman caught it in time and fixed it, he wasn't even mad or anything, so I didn't think it was that bad..." Caroline trailed off with a sigh as she moved towards the front door and opened it, to her surprise however there was someone already there who looked just as surprised as she was, "Gah! Who are you?"

“I uh...” the other individual quickly recovered from the initial shock of having the door open before the bell was rung and tugged at the front of his shirt a bit, where a company logo was embroidered into it. “I am the postman, name’s Mann Jr, some people call me manny boy.” he said awkwardly as he fumbled with a brown cardboard box he was holding, “And you’ve got a package I think...”

“Oh? For me? Who’s it addressed to?” Caroline raised an eyebrow as she looked down and examined the container the postman was carrying, “I don’t remember ordering anything...”

“Well that’s just it you see,” Manny boy cracked a smile, “I always thought this place was deserted, yet I always deliver these packages every week at the exact same day for a few years now.It’s addressed to the guy who used to live here uh...” He paused a moment and looked down at the package, “Jacques! Yes, that’s it! I heard that guy died though.”

“This is starting to sound like a spooky story,” Caroline grinned as she poked at the contents of her front pocket, “You aren’t afraid of ghosts are you Manny boy?” she said with a wicked cackle.

“Psh, please lady.” the postman scoffed, “I ain’t that young, I always thought this place was a crack house and for all I know, this package could be full of drugs.” He glared at Caroline before looking down at the package, “Tell your boss Matthew that I don’t want to deliver his contraband anymore!” Mann Jr. scowled as he pushed the package roughly into Caroline's chest and walked away.

“H-hey wait!” Caroline’s arms reflexively wrapped around the package as she stumbled back some, “These aren’t drugs! A-at least I hope they aren’t drugs...” She called back as she watched the postman stride away with confidence, “And I don’t even know who this Matthew person is!”

With a defeated whine, Caroline turned around and headed back inside, pulling the package off of her upper torso and reading the packing sticker placed on it's face. It was indeed sent from some guy named Matthew from a location fairly distant from here and was undoubtedly addressed to the little badger in her pocket.

“Put it on the table, we are going to be late.” The badger in question finally spoke up, still hidden in the pocket.

“Oh no not this time little dude.” Caroline put the box down on the table and started tearing at it with her claws, “I’ve gotta see what’s in here... just to make sure it’s not you know... drugs...”

“You dare accuse me of substance abuse?" Jacques spat, "But very well then, if you must.” Jacques said with a sigh, climbing up to the top of the pocket and poking his head out, “Let me see as well though, and don’t open the letter, that’s for me oui?”

“Yeah yeah sure...” Caroline smiled a bit as she snatched Jacques right out of her pocket and placed him on her head with some protest from the other party, “You’ll get a better view from there... now what’s this letter you’re talking about?”

“Oh there is usually a letter in there...” Jacques settled down between Caroline’s ears and observed the unpacking process, the mere act of which brought an unseen smile on the young lady’s face as she pulled the box open to reveal a small bottle of wine, some cheese wrapped in shrink wrap as well as an assortment of other food wrapped in a similar fashion garnished a single white envelope on top of it all.

“Well... there’s nothing but food in here...” Caroline blinked a few times, moving the letter to the side and not opening it as per the little badgers request, “Really good food if I do say so myself... it’s not fair!” Caroline pouted, “You eat better than me! Who is this Matthew guy? And why’s he feeding you?”

“Oh that’s a long story mademoiselle,” Jacques chuckled, “One I will tell when we have more time, oui? You wanted to see that I’, not receiving drugs, and now you have! Allons! We must go before we are late, the anticipation is killing me!”
_

Caroline simply plucked Jacques off of her head and brought him to her face just to frown at him intensely, “Come on man, you can’t just leave a girl hanging like that, you gotta tell me something!” Caroline demanded, “Curious minds need to know.”

“Ok ok...” Jacques grumbled as he stared back at eyes larger than his own head, “How about I tell you on the way then? That way we are both happy oui?”

“Well all right...” Caroline’s features softened as she slowly lowered Jacques back into the dirty pocket as she headed back outside and looked around for her vehicle, “You do know how tell a good story right?”

“Oh I try...” Jacques trailed off as Caroline straddled her pedal bike and rung the bell a couple of times, causing her passenger to poke his head out in curiosity and gaze upon Caroline’s majestic set of wheels, “I see you like to travel in style Caroline.” Jacques joked.

“Hey man, don’t diss the wheels!” Caroline crossed her arms in mock annoyance, “This baby took me on many a journey without crapping out on me, I mean sure it’s not too fast or comfortable in bad weather and all that, but I am on a budget you know... And don't even think about telling me to wear a helmet! I'm too hardcore for that!” Caroline grinned as she unfurled her arms to grab the handlebars and pedal out to the street.

“I was certain there was a law about that somewhere...” Jacques mused, “And fear not mademoiselle, keep on the path you are on now and you will be able to purchase a hundred limousines!”

“Yeah yeah...” Caroline kept her eyes on the road with a smile stuck to her face, “That would be kind of great... but enough of that little man, you got a story to tell me don’t you?”

“Oui oui, I do indeed.” Jacques nodded from the safety of Caroline’s pocket, though he could still feel the movement outside as well as some wind permeating through the cloth ahead of him, taming the stale odour in there somewhat, “You recall how I do voodoo correct?”

“How could I forget?” Caroline grumbled a bit, “My butt still hurts a little you know.”

“I have no regrets.” Jacques said plainly, “You deserved every bit of tha- AIE!” Jacques yelped as Caroline hit a sudden bump.

“-WHOOPS-” Caroline’s voice dripped with malice, “Gotta be careful in there, this road has many BUMPS you know.”

“So noted...” Jacques decided against giving the doll a good poke so that little miss hardcore doesn’t have herself an accident and split her head open on the pavement, “In any case, monsieur Matthew had himself a bit of a voodoo curse placed on him, I lifted it and he felt that responsible for what happened to me afterwards so he sends me food every week. And mind you I had him send me back home in a similar package, that manny boy’s driving is as awful as his taste in music.”

“Responsible for what happened to you?” Caroline looked down at her pocket for a split second before snapping her eyes back to the road before making Jacques' fears of head splitting trauma a reality, “What happened?”

“Caroline, Caroline...” Jacques leaned back in that pocket, “The way I am now is the result of it, now be silent for a while and I’ll tell you exactly what happened…”

---------------------

Now then, adorn me with all your complaints! I need them to nourish me :I
RIP Baggy52.

gadabout
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby gadabout » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:42 am

Hahahaha... I am sneaky :D

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Caroline pulled into her work place and quietly chained her skunk powered vehicle to a sign nearby, not quite sure what to make of Jacques' story. Sure it was a little wild and far fetched but nothing about the little badger’s current situation was anything close to normal. She certainly did find the whole white dragon thing a little hard to believe, though she cannot say she didn't hear about it considering the story gelled well with her interests.

But now was not the time for idle musings! Caroline had a job to do! A hefty one at that considering the restaurant looked packed and was brimming with a very raucous crowd indeed. Taking one last look at the passenger in her pocket, who seemed to have nothing but a smile of approval plastered across his face, possibly from all the jovial laughter coming from his building which was a clear indicator that his business was indeed thriving, Caroline gave him one last pat to settle down before taking a deep breath and moving inside.

It was a mess in there.

There were patrons everywhere having what appeared to be a very, very good time singing and dancing on the floor with some particularly jovial individuals up on the tables, dirtying the tablecloth with their feet while the waiters tried desperately to get them down with force if necessary. It came to no surprise that the smell of alcohol filled the air more than the wondrous aromas of any cooking, even though Caroline spotted a decent quantity of meals as she worked her way through the dining hall. When Caroline did finally make it to the kitchen, she was not surprised to see that it was equally hectic in there as it was in the dining area, swarms of white clad individuals were whizzing about to and fro often times unapologetically bumping into each other and moving on as if no collision has occurred.

"You! Catherine the new girl!" Mr.Oxman called from the other end of the kitchen, one hand stirring a pot while the other pointed almost accusingly at Caroline, "I was going to call you in, but as you can see I never got the time!"

"M-my name's Caroline sir..." the skunk girl in question dodged her way past the bustling kitchen over to her boss, "And I guess my spider senses were on the spot eh?" Caroline grinned proudly to herself, "What's going on here?"

"Hell I don't know..." Mr.Oxman replied, sprinkling some salt into the pot he was working on while stirring it in, "All I can tell you is that there's a bunch of rich drunkards who are celebrating something or another and who bought out all the expensive wine... but no time for chit chat now, take this order for a traditional risotto and get it done!"

"B-but I don't know how to make a risotto" Caroline protested, fighting her instincts to take a step back because she feared that she was going to bump into someone else.

"No need to worry about that too much, I doubt these cretins could tell the difference between their food or vomit at this point..." Mr.Oxman growled a little loudly as he removed a slip of paper from his front pocket and shoved it into Caroline's sternum, "Go go go! There's a free stove over there!" Mr.Oxman pointed through a brief parting parting in the swarm of busy chefs at an empty stove top showing signs of heavy use by the mildly fresh sauce stains adorning it.

Caroline didn't protest further since it was painfully obvious that there really was no time for idle banter and hurried off to start working, besides, she's got a little pocket helper who would, with no doubt, totally assist her with out fail no matter the circumstance.

"Hey uh... Jack..." Caroline whispered without looking down so as to not draw attention to herself... not that anyone had time to even glance at her, but there was no harm in being cautious she figured, "What's a risotto?"

"...Really?" Jacques tone made it clear that he was remarkably unimpressed by Caroline's query, "That is without doubt the most famous dish we have to offer! Well in my time at least..." he added with a small cough, "How can you not know what it is?"

"Cut me some slack here ok?" Caroline groaned, "I'm still a little new here ok? And I'm getting the vibe Mr.Oxman is throwing me in the deep end here to see how I swim and by golly am I sinking like a brick right now so come on and throw me a line here would ya?"

"Fine fine..." Jacques rubbed his temples, "Let's start at the beginning then shall we? The word risotto... what does it remind you of?"

"R...Rice?" Caroline bit her lip.

"Tres bon!" Jacques clapped his hands together, "Now go get some, on the double now!"

Caroline obeyed immediately, running off to the pantry to get some rice as well as a pot to cook it in, she was then instructed to cook it in broth in small increments to make sure the rice soaked up all the liquid and left none extra. Jacques was pleased to see that she needed no help save his instructions while she prepared the dish, climbing up to the top of the pocket to observe as she grated the cheese, added the wine and finally added some vegetables before pouring the lovely concoction into a bowl.

"You're being a little too hasty there Caroline..." Jacques tsk'ed as he watched porridge like food slide into some ornate crockery, "You are supposed to taste it before you put it in the bowl, so it's easier to fix if there's a problem."

"O-oh yeah of course..." Caroline tentatively placed the now empty pot back on the stove, "I'm kinda scared to taste it... you taste it for me!"

"This seems like a foolish endeavour mademoiselle..." Jacques frowned slightly before shrugging his shoulders, "However I cannot deny that I want to taste this for myself, it smells... tres bonne."

"Heee..." Caroline blushed, "Well don't get my hopes up before you even try it! Now... how are we going to do this? Should I just put a little on a spoon and hold it up to you or something like that?"

"Non! You’ll surely drop the spoon where and dirty your garments further! The smell from the last food stain you put here is bad enough! Any more and I would surely pass away from the stench!" Jacques peered down at the red stain at the bottom of his enclosure and shuddered, "just lean over the bowl a little, I'll grab myself a handful."

"N-no I won’t! But fine, alright, here we go." Caroline spoke meekly as she leaned over the food, far enough to bring the pocket at the front of her chef’s jacket close enough so that Jacques could reach it if he leaned out far enough himself, Caroline watching precariously as her mentors tiny little hand inched, or rather millimetred in this case ever so closer to the hot rice pudding-

"Caroline!" Mr.Oxman suddenly appeared behind the lady in question and slapped her on the back without warning, causing her to yelp in surprise and jump a bit, "Hows that risotto coming along?"

"F-fine!" Caroline stammered as she collected her wits and noticed that her pocket was critically lighter than before, snapping her gaze downward revealed the bottom half of a badger poking out of her otherwise immaculate dish of risotto, "It's going great!" Caroline said quickly, using her body to block line of sight between the black blemish in her carefully prepared meal and the one person who could fire her in an instant should any form of blemish make itself apparent, "I just gotta... uh... taste it!" Caroline said quickly, whipping out her spoon before any of the three parties involved could protest and shovelling a hefty amount of risotto (badger included) and snapping it into her mouth in under a second.

"Whoa there Caroline!" Mr.Oxman chuckled somewhat uncomfortably, "You're only supposed to taste the food, not gulp it all down for yourself!"

"Mmmm..." Caroline grinned sheepishly and rubbed her belly giving a thumbs up to signify that the dish met her approval since her mouth was too full to adequately reply. For the most part her gesture was sincere, the amount of risotto that surrounded her target was amazingly delectable, so wonderful in fact that she sucked it away as she turned the badger around on her tongue, it was only when all the risotto was gone that she realised the folly of her ways. The proverbial core of this apple did not taste good, at all, Caroline herself could say that it was legendarily awful.

"Well then!" Mr. Oxman chuckled towards Caroline's earlier gesture, "I'll take it you approve of your dish huh? I'll say that I gotta try a little bit for myself to share in the experience." he winked as he pulled out his own spoon and scraped away a minute amount of the meal to compensate for his subordinates voracious gobbling earlier and put it in his mouth, smacking his lips a little before raising eyebrows as high as they can go and giving an approving frown, "Wow... I mean... whoa, this is pretty good, I'd only expect this kind of quality from someone who worked here a few years! This is- Hey, are you ok?"

Caroline's ears perked up when her boss' concerned gaze fell upon her, she just then noticed that her eyes were welling up and watering, she didn't suspect Jacques was privy to such luxuries as a regular bathing schedule but such unholy levels unpalatableness could not simply achieved by mere neglect of hygiene. Caroline felt her throat closing up to the point of asphyxiation, as if the thought of swallowing the apocalyptically rancid morsel in her mouth even crossed her mind for an infinitesimal moment of a second. 'Oh my god' Caroline thought, 'I'm going to die. I'm going to die right here because someone forgot to take a bath for a million years.'

Tears streaming down her face, Caroline whipped around and ran straight for the bathroom leaving a bewildered Mr. Oxman behind wondering if it was something he said. Bursting into the restroom, Caroline hastily looked around for anyone else present and once finding the room deserted, expelled the contents of her mouth into the nearest sink before collapsing on the ground hacking and coughing.

"D-dude!" Caroline managed to say between her desperate, fleeting gasps for air, "The way you taste is just... unreal!"

"Well excuse moi mademoiselle!" Jacques sputtered himself, curled up in the sink surrounded by a viscous puddle of saliva, each participant of this spat being in a position where one cannot see the other, "It's not easy getting clean like this for your information!"

"Oh don't give me that!" Caroline grabbed hold of the sink, appearing to Jacques as a set of four large fingers slamming down into the rim of the ceramic sink her was in before the disgusted giant head of his apprentice rose up behind it, a string of drool trailing from her bottom lip, "You taste like a crap took a crap!" she growled, "A double crap if you will!"

"Of course of course..." Jacques did his best to hold back a sensible chuckle despite lying in a pool saliva, "We can discuss my personal hygiene later... for now I think you did pretty well with the boss, non?"

"Hee..." Caroline smiled as she wiped off her bottom lip, "I guess I did do pretty good back there huh?"

"Oh yes of course mademoiselle," Jacques slowly got out of his bed of saliva slowly and tried his best to shake some off of him, "I'd say you are a shoe in so to speak... Now get me out of here before someone comes in and sees me."

-----------------------------

As before only complaints D:<
RIP Baggy52.

gadabout
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby TendoTwo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:21 am

gadabout wrote:"just lean over the bowl a little, I'll grab myself a handful."

Allright everyone, raise your hands if you knew he was going to fall into the food the second you read this line. :P
TendoTwo
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby gadabout » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 pm

*raises his hand :I*

but I know everything about this, I wrote it >:I
RIP Baggy52.

gadabout
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby TendoTwo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:55 pm

* question offer void in asteroid fields, if your name is Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, during typhoons, when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, to people who think Carrot Top is funny, for authors of the story itself, and in Nebraska
TendoTwo
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Story