hia Nchbighoof

Archive of the "Macro Chat" forum

hia Nchbighoof

Postby Nchbighoof » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:58 am

hi all

Greetings to all the macro/micro's here. i ve been a frequent fan of this site for about 3-4 years now. just resently gathered courage to finally meet some of the artist on here. im a 19 year old male and live in beautiful Bitish Columbia, Canada (canadian... eh! lol jk). i play WOW, world of warcraft, to much (among other games AKA Conker's bad fur day and starfox all of them) and created my avatar or fursonia (whatever u wanna call it) based on my 4 or main character Nchbighoof (Realm: spinebreaker). kinda funny story when i first descovered this site by mistake and discover what i too was a Macrophile. before discovering this site i always wondered why i like large things and growth.

Nchbighoof is a 7"2 foot tauren hunteress/druid sizeshifter (natural, magic, ect...), she has a non-anthro sizeshifting blue sabertooth tiger companion named Bluefang that travels and shares in her adventures.

i ve met Vonfoxfire and Cetas over Second Life and when i had the courage to do this i randomly emailed Mataki just say hi and intro'ing myself. she emailed me back but never talked since then. i ve been a fan of alot of the artists here DNA, chawarzi, booster, hungerypikachew, billythecat, and many, many others.

hope to Rp with some people and find lots of fantastic artwork and stories... thx everyone hope to chat with you all soon. say hi to cetas, dna, and vonfoxfire for me k... will post offent im on the site basicaly every day.

peace out.

P.S. here some pics of me on a private WOW server (shhhhh... Don't tell Blizzard)

last one

For strenght and honor... For the Horde !!!
growing female tauren and horses...
Nchbighoof
Rampage
Rampage

Postby AlternateArtisan » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:10 pm

I'm gonna say Hi before someone else ruins the welcome: Nice t have you onboard, even though we're currently experiencing some minor drama in the forum, watch your step and, keep an eye out for our resident antagonists (you'll know who they are when they meet you).
As far as RP it's porbably not in your best interest to start one up right now, since the current climbate isn't really friendly enough to have a decent RP, but feel free to browse through artworks, stories and past RPs at your leasure.
-< The Artisan. Signin out
the future will be better tomorrow~
AlternateArtisan
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DD » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:16 pm

WoW uh? one of my friends play that... way to much... I've heard it's very addictive...
anywho
welcome aboard!
DD
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Befedelbumps » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:29 am

why hello there ^^ always good to see a new face on the boards. i hope you enjoy it here, most of us are friendly ^^
Befedelbumps
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby mariogp87 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:38 am

Welcome. I'm Mario, the guy who plays too much FFR. I also know a friend who's an addict at WoW. If you want to know what's FFR, click at the link in my siggy ;).
Touhou and Cirno is stuck in my mind @.@
mariogp87
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Scream » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:03 pm

wOw!
Scream
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Archive: Macro Chat