What's your dream macro movie?

Archive of the "Macro Chat" forum

Postby maxx mann » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Rattus wrote:There's a good reason why you don't work in film production, then, maxx.

Is it because I'm not flamboyant?
maxx mann
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Apricot » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:34 pm

As someone who also works professionally in the film industry, I know that it is a really fucking stupid idea to ask a bunch of random strangers on a fetish forum what they want to see in a film. Look over the replies you have received, are they not completely predictable?

'Dur hur trampling lol growth lol'

The perfect large-thing themed cinematic event (rephrasing simple sentences = comedy gold) would be as follows:

I jest, such a thing does not exist. Simply chuck in some crap getting eaten and/or smashed and people will lap it up and ask for seconds.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Apricot
Gojira
Gojira

Postby zukezorin » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:22 am

Meanbean wrote:The story of the "boy finds small critter, and raises it to be a giant monster, then it stays loyal and fights for him" is too cliché'd for words, in my opinion, and more importantly, it is too "made for kids" for my taste.

Xerxes asked, I threw out an idea. Is it clichéd? That's a matter of opinion. It's not whether the idea is original or not, but what you do with it.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby cerberus » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Thread renamed: "What turns you on?"
cerberus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Dutch werewolf » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:05 pm

cerberus wrote:Thread renamed: "What turns you on?"

Big
No. Cheesecake is wrongfully considered pie.

Dutch werewolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Apricot » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:20 pm

zukezorin wrote:Xerxes asked, I threw out an idea. Is it clichéd? That's a matter of opinion. It's not whether the idea is original or not, but what you do with it.

This is an ideology held only by people who have no good ideas.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Apricot
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Killosk » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:22 pm

cerberus wrote:Thread renamed: "What turns you on?"
Clowns
Killosk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:48 am

Apricot wrote:
zukezorin wrote:Xerxes asked, I threw out an idea. Is it clichéd? That's a matter of opinion. It's not whether the idea is original or not, but what you do with it.

This is an ideology held only by people who have no good ideas.

"Your face". Yep, I stole that too. 8)
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby GD13 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:08 pm

Somethign I've considered from time to time but never got too far. I'd love to see a movie that was kinda like Godzilla (in NYC) but far much better. I personally hate that city and I would pay to see it smashed to bits; no i'm serious 100% urban renewal. As for teh story it needs to be something less on the lines of less questionable science (radiation/growth rays) and more along the lines of something that might happen and the thought of it will freak some people out; ya know kidna like the whole idea of the Matrix.

Ok so... my movie... In a world that is familiar with the existance of kaiju-like creatures (like godzilla) there's an underwater seismic event which doesn;t awaken the beast(s) but carry them clse enough to american shores that they soon make landfall. Natrually the second they pop their heads out they get blown off, except for a few. They rise up and find a city full of tasty little critters on 2 legs. Now they arn't godzilla sized, but big enough... instead of chasing after the guy who stole their love eggs or the "hero" and that chick they nest up in some iconic building. Course who's gonna blow up this building in this day and age of terrorism? Well considering the risks they do but soon find it's not home. Then uh... damn I lost my moment... Well crap, lets say one makes quite a few before makeing their escape. Meanwhile some time in the near future they hatch, mommy and daddy are long gone, not dead of course, and people start getting eaten again. and the whole problem spreads upriver.

I dunno... justgive me a movie with no hot guy/girl combo, cheesy acting or story, people being killed, and for fuck sake leave out the specially designed godzilla-buster bunker buster bombs with the drill heads and sad ending like in Godzilla where the beast looked real sad and in pain like all it really wanted was a hug ;.=.; and john cusak adding to the violin music with his eye contact of the beast that says "I understand, but you'll be in a better place now." (am I the only one who caught that?) BLOOD, DEATH, NOMAGE, AND GLORIOUS BLOOD-EXPLOSION DEFEAT ON THE FIELD OF BATTL!!! KAPLA!
Tiefe Brunnen muss man graben
wenn man klares Wasser will
Rosenrot oh Rosenrot
Tiefe Wasser sind nicht still
GD13
Rampage
Rampage

Postby KKnD2 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:15 am

In that film I want to see as the Godzilla (or somebody else) realistic presses on people! It will be very severe, but that to cost! :twisted:
KKnD2
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Macro Chat