McMacro's Pub

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby The_Anarchitect » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:34 am

(Two monsters [God bless that drink] in one day was enough to convince me I was a crazy back-flipping master. That the fundamental physics of a back-flip were so simple, so easy. As you can imagine, I never achieved such, but many a successful half-flip. And never have I breeched two monsters in one week.)

Anarch tries to push his stool away from the piano, but instead succeeds in thrusting the piano across the room, into and through the impeding wall
"Oops :oops: "

He gets up, and dialing in a caommand to his arm, his chest plate slides down.... AND A LASER-LIGHT RAVE-SHOW BEGINS. Green, blue and purple laser-lights begin flashing out, weaving up and down, in spirals, blinking and racing around the room.
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Aurora » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:03 am

"Woo! It's like a rave!" Aurora shouted and started jamming with the techno beat, her curvy body in perfect motion. She pulled a Bawls out of seemingly thin air and drank it down smooth, putting an extra kick and thrust in her movement, her long hair swirling around her face.

(Bawls is amazing. http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/2818/ It's full of great innuendo too. I was drinking a fresh bottle from the fridge and asked my friends if they wanted to "stroke and sample my sweaty blue bawls." It tastes like a raspberry soda.)
Dancing amongst the northern lights...
Aurora
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:20 am

Zee moves and headbangs too, pulling his hairband out and letting his own long hair flail around.

[Just because I don't drink it doesn't mean I don't know what it is. My friends are total mt. dew worshipping geeks. NewEgg > God 8) ]
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:59 am

(Mountain dew.. ahh. the only adverse effect is that it eats away the lining of your stomach if you drink too much, making acid reflex much easier to happen. good times. BUT! If there is one soda out there that is an abomination to all good drinkers out there is Chinoto. It's a black soda I had somewhere in Indonesia. It tasted like shoe polish and burned your tongue with all the carbonation in it. dear god the horror)

*looks at Happy fish, both nod.*

do your thing.

*pulls out two practice katanas (made of plastic) doused with glow in the dark formula to make them glow. also pulls out two glow sticks and throws them to aformentioned Kitten anarch so blatantly swiped.*

THIS IS MY KINDA DANCE!!! Have at it, Mr. BOJANGLES!!

*Kitten jumps from anarch's robot arm and joins in ,the rave of the century, lights flaring and flashing all over the suprisingly unsubtle ninja's flailing body.*

I loooove dancin'!!
Fear my Happy Fish of doom!
Pokemon Triple Dot is found at:
http://vimeo.com/user4796469
NinjaPuppy
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Dutch werewolf » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:09 pm

Tossing his cigarette on the floor and stepping it out, the young albino pup gets up from his stool and moves to the dance floor. Performing some geek dance moves, and being stared at by every individual in the room, and knowing it, he has himself a great time. throwing off his orange T-shirt, his washboard tummy shows off and the rings in his nipples bounce with every jerky dance move. Tail wagging, he puts on his sunglasses and grabbing his cell from his pocket, messaging a girlfriend he picked up a while ago, probably asking her if she would like to join him in the dance?
No. Cheesecake is wrongfully considered pie.

Dutch werewolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:27 am

Wow....I would never have guessed mcmacro's would die of natural causes :o
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:22 pm

I guess people ran out of Ideas when I started having a kitten run around with glowsticks, but that's a given. either that, or people don't like coming to the roleplay section as much as Collateral damage.
NinjaPuppy
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:56 pm

maybe its because its the busy season. all the businesses are in overdrive and all the schools are having finals so people have less time
RAWR I'm a dragon!

Avatar Created, Updated, and Properly Fitted by Twitch.

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Dutch werewolf » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:13 am

How come it seems that every thread I post in eventually dies?

Is it my English vocabulary? Is it the grammar? Is it the unique way I interpret certain things, in a way which nobody else does on this planet and probably in this galaxy?
No. Cheesecake is wrongfully considered pie.

Dutch werewolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:27 am

well, to put it safely, this thing slowed its activity as SOON as it hit the Roleplay section. I guess there are certain forums that people just don't go near. don't kick yourself about it, dutch. At least you haven't physically killed threads, Like I've done twice.
NinjaPuppy
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay