McMacro's Pub

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Wolfman-Al » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:51 pm

Le4ts dance Aurora, then we can have a drink, is that ok?
Back to how much I rule...

My comic: http://www.airpatrolonline.net/

Headbutting italian footballplayers for fun and profit.
Wolfman-Al
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NinjaPuppy » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:29 pm

Aurora wrote:(I was thinking of Surge when you first mentioned the drink, but it wasn't banned. Just discontinued due to sales. It has been reincarnated as Vault. I was part of the message board group that pushed for its existence. Little obsession of mine. ;))

(YAY! YOU WIN A COOKIE!!! It was actually banned for a time in broward county (my old home), since a kid actually died and his parents sued regarding it. for the sake of argument, vault is a much safer formula, but still doesn't beat the original. and on another note; YAY! crisis diverted! I initially forgot who it was that tore off my clothes and was too lazy to go back and check, sorry!)

*gestures wolfman towards aurora.*

I believe you had this dance.

*continues breakdancing, only to get his leg jammed under the piano after trying to do a heli'.*

...well....that sucks.
Fear my Happy Fish of doom!
Pokemon Triple Dot is found at:
http://vimeo.com/user4796469
NinjaPuppy
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Aurora » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:21 pm

(Yay cookie! But the stuff about Surge being crazy and all that is a myth. It actually had less sugar and caffeine in it than Coca Cola. It was hyped up because of the advertising. Now Vault is out, and has more caffeine in it than the original Surge. I've heard about that case though, where she sued. Silly people; kids shouldn't be drinking that much pop anyway. :p And my apologies for the explanation, I'm a Surge/Vault nut... *points to her giant Vault outdoor display poster and 5 ft cardboard cut-out bottle, and Surge screamin' alarm clock*)

Aurora worked her way into the crowd, expecting someone to follow her. "I'm not much of a slow dancer..." she said to no one in particular, "though I don't have a problem getting close when the floor is rockin..."
Dancing amongst the northern lights...
Aurora
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:52 am

*Zee slips his way over, grinning* No slow, eh? Well, How about a fast dance then - boogie style *throws down some moves, odd when set to the lazy couples type song*
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NinjaPuppy » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:17 pm

(really? I never thought Coke would have more caffiene than surge would, same with vault. it might have been because of my small boy metabolism that It had such an insane effect on me when I was a kid. but then again, one does not simply chug down six surge cans, lest you go insane. I am thrilled I know of someone who actually remembers and revels in Vault and Surge though, no one near me seems to know what it was!)

*pulls leg from piano, foot sort of bleeding from the macro sized splinter in his foot.*

meh, It's just a flesh wound.

*pulls out GIANT boombox from his pocket, Plays "you got roboserved" (from robot chicken)*

Weeeell, I don't suppose you care for a dance off, eh Zuke?
NinjaPuppy
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Aurora » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:15 pm

(I once drank 8 cans of Surge in a row on a dare. I was never really affected by the caffeine. Hell, I used to drink it before bed and I'd sleep wonderfully. Now Bawls, THAT's the caffeine fix I look for! XD).

"OOoh, a dance off!" Aurora cheered. "Now that would be fun to see."
Dancing amongst the northern lights...
Aurora
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:53 pm

Anarch strikes a secret chord, and immediately a second piano falls from high above and smashes itself and the boombox.
"You're throwing off my penotonics N00B!!" he yells at Ninja.
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NinjaPuppy » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:46 pm

(well, I think the factor of the kid already being hyperactive and diagnosed for that fickle mental disorder ADHD might have something to do with it, but I must say, you must be pretty mellow without your caffiene, since all o' those did so little. but this Bawls you speak of intruiges me. how is it?)

*Laughs.*

Well, I don't suppose you know any dance-off-ish songs Zuke and I can break to. I think we might be able to do this without killing anything since Neither of us are really drunk and I don't think I have any more knives in my-

*reaches into pocket and reverses it. twenty kunai, three katanas, forty shuriken, a rubber chicken, fifty swiped photo albums, a kitten, a 50 cal mounted machine gun, and a reel for the unreleased alternate ending of monkeybone fall out onto the dance floor. the ninja quickly swipes it all back up.*

uhm.... you didn't see that...
NinjaPuppy
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:14 am

"Dibs on the kitten!" And with that, Anarch scoops up the kitten with one robotic arm, and continues his slow dance music.

(Let me know when you consent for a change in tune!) :wink:
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:28 am

Hit it, Ducky! *points to the waterfoul DJ, who starts up a thumping techno song. He starts to groove to it fairly well*

[Heh...I too remember surge. Never drank much soda, so I failed to feel its affects. Hower...caffiene is my crack-cocaine - half a rockstar and Im flipping out. Me on energy drinks = dangerous/funny-as-hell 8) ]
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay