Macro brother....... like the tv show, only bigger..........

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Rysten » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:05 pm

( ooc: Any room for more, or is it full? if not, may I join?)
A pleasure to meet and eat you my friend. ^^
Rysten
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

This RP needs a femme, so...

Postby Princess Skylornath Darkf » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:58 pm

"This has GOT to be a macrofurry version of Big Brother...", said a tall yellow dragoness as she opened the door. Taking her first whiff of the place, Raimi immediately noticed there was at least one other dragon in the house... a male at that.

"This is gonna be fun. Now I just go find a room and wait for Chilltown to show up!", she said, as she set her things down in the room she determined the scent to be eminating from.
Princess Skylornath Darkf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:01 am

((Yes,Rysten you can most certainly join the more the better))

many matches were played between Celbax and John. eventually Celbax got bored and left the game."sorry man, if i keep losing I'll be out of any self respect that i had befor,"Celbax said in a joking way. He then explored the house some more. eventually making his way into his room again and pulled out his huge headhones and sat on his bed listening to Linkin park's reanimation CD.
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Rysten » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:45 am

A moderately dressed leonine padded up to the house. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it at first glance, but deciding he'd like to see if he could challenge himself beyond what he was used to, the macro booklion felt he was ready to try. "Hmmm. this must be the place... good thing too since the map I got earlier wasn't too detailed." Rysten quietly walked to the door and opened it. "Hello? anyone here?" The lion inquired as his heavy book bag was straining his shoulder, and he needed a spot to put it down. "hmm.. well, I don't want to barge in on anything.." The lion shrugged and finding a spot on the lawn set up a simple tent and sat outside of it until he knew for sure he was at the right place.
Rysten
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:50 am

Celbax took off his head phones and heard a hello from out side.
"better go welcome the new house mate"Celbax walked out side once again surprized by the person's size."h-hello I'm C-Celbax if your here for the big brother, thing come on in..."
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Rysten » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:36 am

Rysten twitched an ear as he glanced around looking for the source of the voice. The macro lion scratched his head as he continued to hunt for whoever had greeted him. It took the lion a second to realize that maybe the voice belonged to a regular sized fur and looked down to see the furry. "Ah, there you are. Hello and greetings, ^^" the lion smiled as he put the book he was reading back in the bag.
Rysten
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:14 pm

"Well, just make yourself at home. a few of the guests are already here."
Celbax walked back into his room and put his head phones on.
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Rysten » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:57 pm

The lion nodded and put his tent away and stepped inside. The first thing he noticed were cameras all over.. except it seemed in the bathrooms. "Well, this'll be interesting." Rysten thought as he found an unoccupied room just right for him and unpacked his bookbag of clothes, toiletries, and a reading light. Promptly, the lion sat down in a chair after making himself at home and began reading a four thousand page novel, the Devil's Rose.
Rysten
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:45 pm

i walked out of my room with my nose in a book called INKHEART. without meaning to i bumped into a lion "oops sorry, a bit into my book there and i was hoping to get a snack from the kitchen" then i remember " oops sorry again my name is John Wolf your name."
Pets name: luke
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Rysten » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:23 pm

"Ah, no worries, John. I am Rysten. A reader like yourself as well." The lion smiled as the wolf apparently had run into his toe.
Rysten
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay