Macro brother....... like the tv show, only bigger..........

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Macro brother....... like the tv show, only bigger..........

Postby Celbax » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:44 am

In this rp characters are beeing placed in a house together to see how they cope with people they don't exacly know.the house is huge, Basically big enough to acomidate macros yet still having some place reserved for the smaller members of the house hold. the rules of this reality show are well no absolute ending of a persons life and if you try to escape we will hunt you down.The actual rules of the rp are no absolute ending of a person's life, no enjuring/consuming of a person unless both people agree, and last but not least don't try to ruin the rp..... even though i feel it will fail on it's own. oh yes any one is able to join despite size, wait, gender, race,occupation, sexuality.............ect.

if you have any coments or questions let me know.

Celbax approached the huge door carrying only a duffle bag and the clothes on his back"hmmm this is the place......." he said looking at the little note he had reseived in the sweepstakes on accident. He then knocked on the door, no answer. " I must be the first one here." he then saw a smaller door knob on the huge door. he used the key he had also reseived in the mail and unlocked a smaller door and walked inside. he then set his stuff on a bed in one of the small rooms in the huge first hall way.
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:04 pm

as i looked at the door i looked at the note "John, congratulations You have been chosen to be in a reality show. Please head to the adress below" grabing my case i open the door and see i wasn't the only one here. "hi my name is John Wolf u can call me John."

(note sence i am talking in 1st person i'll describe my self: i'm a wolf sizeshifter with blue sunglass specticals, have brown head fur and only wear bluejeans, oh and i have a jentle personality)
Pets name: luke
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:20 am

"oh hi I guess I wasn't so early after all. My name is Celbax well at least that is what I call myself." Celbax reached out and shook his hand.

[((sorry))Discription: a 6 foot 3 inch tall black Panther with blue grey hair, usually wearing black, baggy pants some sort of black, video game shirt and a white, short sleeve button up shirt(un buttoned) with grey to black flames at the base of the sleeves and the actual shirt]
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:03 am

well, I was here, the door looked like it'd be plenty large enough... I landed and sat on my haunces gripping the door, and shoving, growling remembering the door was kept locked, so I summoned the key from the pack unlocked the door and banished the large key back to it's home.

peeking in all of the rooms, I found an ample kitchen space, nodding that it'd been stocked to a decent degree, and laundry room, bathroom three, actually, and an extra large tub. bedrooms of all sizes and types, they had custom made a bed for me, and took up residence quickly undoing the thick leather fasteners on my tentlike knapsack, and stuffed it in the corner, padding out the door, I looked into the smaller rooms, noting the partition with studded top, and grinned, a micro walk. I smiled, they'd thought of everything.

"oh! so i'm not the first, how are you two? my name is diodraco, I uhh, so who are you guys?"

I sat on my haunches again, waiting to hear the reply from the two occupants i all but stumbled into.

{for those of you who don't already know, I"m a feral green dragon 110ft long, 25 ft at the shoulder}
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby Celbax » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:38 am

"well, I'm here because I got this letter telling me to come here. Oh how rude of me my name is Celbax glad to meet you." Celbax then made a motion for a hand shake but realized that he liked beeing able to use both arms.
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:19 pm

"my name is john,"i said to the large dragon "I am going to find my room so see yah soon" i walked up to the door to my room and saw it was macro sized ' well looks like i'll be living as a macro for awile' i thought as i increased my size.
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:53 pm

I smirked, watching the one wolf shift size to macro, taking note of that. and unsheathing a claw offering the curved blade to shake with the small black cat.

turning about smoothly, I called over my shoulder, "hey, I'm gonna go find some place to make myself comfortable. you guys will have it easy, I usually the cook anyway. and I don't have laundry.... so yeah. catch ya."

padding away, i stuck my nose into the many side rooms, finding the dumb cameras lodged in every room, pointing everywhich way, making sure to make dumb faces on them, wondering if I"d get in trouble for glazing the lenses with charring. I found the den, a massive affair, that had my requested cushion not as big as my own at my caves, and made of some odd material, something new, but I fell in love with it, all cushy and soft, I melted into it, purring to myself, and curling up, debating whether I should stay awake or nod off. choosing the latter, I swiftly zonked out.
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby Celbax » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:31 am

Celbax had already picked out his bed, a small, twin sized one that his feet about hung off the edge. He then began to un pack his things: a black, hoody-trench coat thing, a tooth brush, a pair of shorts, and a bag with what appeared to be mixed colors of silly puddy. " you know, I probibly shouldn't ask for any contributions while i'm here, that would be cheating.....". He then put the bag back in the duffle bag along with the other stuff. " Oh crap! I forgot my video games!" Celbax then whimpered a little then forgot about it. he then headed to the den, climed up on to the huge couch and then looked around the room." at least every one is nice...."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:45 pm

"yo anyone want to play Smash Brothers with me" i looked out the door "i got a controler for micros to" i needed to have some fun befor i go mad so i need to play agance someone. "by the way i can't cook can anyone cook dinner"
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:46 pm

"Oh guess i don't need to have grought my games, sure I'll play" he grabed one of the micro controllers and the verse mode screen opend " I can assume you play games a lot you have every one unlocked...." Celbax highlighted samus and pressed "A". of coarse all the characters were anthro unlike our versions, thus making starfox and falco un important.
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to Archive: Roleplay