The Great Story War continues

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby odin8898 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:01 pm

Mr.Kent shouted in frustrsation
"Damn Damn DAMN!!!!"
THe Director chuckled in the dark.
"Whats wrong? Expected more of a fight from our subjects?"
"No, I was expecting you would keep your damn cat on a more tighter leash...now instead of two, we're short FOUR subjects!"
The red eye gleamed in the dark, burning brighter.
"Mr.Kent, I suggest you lower your voice before your anger gets you in trouble...now clamp it."
Mr.Kent did just that.
"Good. Now...they'll be coming for us...me in particular...so prepare dinner for three more people back at V.H. Towers. I will meet you there..."
"V.H.?....But thats only for you, me and other member of the board...and the seasoned veterens of our company..."
"...who include our three newest employees, have you not been listening?Now prepare the needed arrangements..."
"Yes sir..." Kent said, dialing on his cellphone, looking up as the director left, the door sliding open to a brightly lit hall, piercing the darkness.
"But...why are you letting three men that have slain four of your..."
"Sons? Well...."
The director, the light revealing a much older but nonetheless wiser gray wolf, similiar to I,J,K, and Q, except he wore no trenchcoat, but instead a more business man meets spysmasher attire, sleek black covering his entire body except his tail and face, which grinned as a cybernetic eye focused on Kent.
"...I think it would be best to go about this on the right foot, yes?"
"As you wish, Director Odin...."
"Good...See you at the towers....and remember to call Kogenta and invite him and his friends...no need for them to feel unwanted..."
And with that, the door slid closed behind him, Kent answering as the other line picked up.
"Hello? This is chairman Kent of ASGARDE Tech...I need to make some changes for tonights dinner..."
"Do not ask the Question. It lies..."

New Icon by Haemish (c)
Resized by Twitch (c)
Thanks again, guys. I owe you...big time.
odin8898
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:32 am

"We head to VH towers. That was his order." Kogenta told Yisou.
The jeep rolled down the road heading for the center of town.
Building rolled by until the jeep stopped.
They got out and then waited as the jeep shifted back into a tiny white dragon that perched on Kogenta's shoulder.
"Let's go in then."
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby odin8898 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:08 pm

A nervous looking Mr.Kent stood outside, waiting for them, brushing his brow with a handkerchief, smiling weakly.
"Welcome, The director is waiting for you in the Executive lounge...follow me...."
The human bows before turning and leading the trio down the hall, passing many unusual security measures and guards.
After a VERY awkward elevator ride, the four got off the elevator, entering a very lavish looking resteraunt, many waiters, and waitresses running about...to seemingly empty eatery.
"Kogenta!"
All four turned to a smiling Odin, having changed into a more business suit, cleancut, solid black, even a black tie, his right eye hidden under a black eyepatch. He shakes the tiger's hand, nods to Yisou, and smirks at a hissing Hakuryu. Chuckling he reaches into his chest pocket, and unwraps a few sugar cubes, smiling as he holds the hand out to the small dragon, but focuses on the tiger
"So, I hope you don't mind joining me for dinner? Better to discuss our terms with good food and drink, isn't it?"

New Icon by Haemish (c)
Resized by Twitch (c)
odin8898
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:19 pm

Kogenta just stared a while before frowning.
Does he remember me from before? Or is he just a well versed re-incarnation? Better play it safe.
"Not at all. It is a pleasure."
Kogenta was a soldier through and through but he was also a political animal and knew full well how to play the game.
Hakuryu was still hissing until he recieved the suger cube. Then he happily took both and then flew around Odin searching eagerly for other such treats. Finding none, Hakuryu managed to look like he was disappointed.
Yisou also was a little awed.
"Hey Kogenta isn't this the one-"
Kogenta snarled at Yisou in Japanese.
Yisou dropped his sentence and stayed quiet.
The three took their places at a table. Hakuryu sat on Yisou's lap, his neck stretching to look over the table top.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:28 pm

The figure beside odin lowered the menu that blocked his face, showing A green reptilian muzzle.... The dragon trailed down the menu before looking up, visably jolting at the strangers while peering through absurdly thick wirerim glasses. He was fully dressed up, but it wax clear from what he wore that he was academic. Nice but worn tweed blazer, a dark brown turtleneck underneeath. Looking nervously to his boss, his absurdly magnified slitted eyes peered at the wolf. "Oh! I didn't know this was a group meeting!" His voice was almost ridiculously deep, in complete contrast with his appearance. It resonated heavily even though he spoke in a near whisper, his claws gathering up and covering the many projects he and his team were working on....several of which he knew no one but his boss should see.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby odin8898 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:15 pm

(ooc:Oh, a dragon? Nice change of pace, Zee... :D )

Odin smiled at his guests, an eyebrow raising as if Yisou had recognized him but had himself silenced by the tiger. Leading them to their table, sitting at the head of the table, Mr. Kent sitting to his right, the meek looking dragon to his left, while Kogenta and his crew sat sat opposite (Yisou to Kent, and Hkauryu to the green dragon), a small mat specially prepeared for Hakuryu to lay on the table while dining so he would be able to hear what is being said between the diners. As several beautiful waitresses of different species and sizes smiled and bowed to them, handing them menus and excusing themselves while the mull over what to order. Odin chukcles as the meek dragon whispered worried about company.
"Easy, easy...these are new employess...for on the field...perhaps one can serve as a subject for you project, hm...so, relax...and just have fun..." The wolf whispered back to the dragon before looking to Kogenta.
"So...first things first...what would you like to eat? This resteraunt covers all tastes, from Anceient Oriental Dishes to Old European meals...to even New Yorkian Tastes...?" the wolf asked, grinning, as if he were trying to avoid the inevitable questiong from either his own group or from hsi guest about his judgement in recruiting former targets...or why he had done so...or any questions that burdened them about this mess.....

New Icon by Haemish (c)
Resized by Twitch (c)
odin8898
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:04 pm

Impatient though he was to fully understand his predictament, he wouldn't ask as he was certain the wolf would reveal his intentions when he wanted to and not before. So he decided to play Odin's game.
"I'll settle for a simple rice dish. Hakuryu here doesn't eat but a suger cube does him fine."
He looked down the menu and finding something he liked closed it and placed it on the desk.
Yisou squirmed slightly.
"Well, the last thing I ate was a priest but I think I'll want something a little more dead. Ah I'm rather partial to the Italien foods."
Kogenta was unsure whether Yisou was lying through his teeth or really telling the truth. He wasn't ever sure with Yisou.
Hakuryu just cheeped and jumped up onto the table and walked over to the cup holding sugar packets for tea or coffee. He curled around it protectively. Kogenta cleared his throat.
"Forgive me for asking but who is this one?"
Kogenta indicated the green dragon. He was already fully aware of Mr. Kent seeing as he had had a shikigami of him. He wanted to know more about the Odin but again he would wait until Odin decided to talk.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby odin8898 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:59 am

Chuckling at Hakuryu's cute depiction of the old "hoarding" stereotype of dragons, lethim be since sugar was not an expensive commodity such as gold. Nodding at Kogenta's question.
"This is my Chief Researcher of our R&D apartment of our Technological aspect of our corporation....A Yin to the Yang of our more, mystical ties, which I'm sure you're aware thanks to the Legion of Black Skulls....But enough of my prattle, I'll let him introduce himself,as well as his meal order...right?"
The wolf's attention soon turned to the green dragon, the smile fading a bit and a familiar (to the dragon) gleam in his good eye told his Chief Researcher what exactly he wanted to hear since the wolf knew he need not be as polite for someone Odin knew he had already under his thumb...Kogenta however, would need to learn that lesson...but in good time....

New Icon by Haemish (c)
Resized by Twitch (c)
odin8898
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:09 am

Sitting at the table Kogenta noticed something unseen pass between the dragon and the wolf. He didn't like that at all. Yisou had also noticed as his customary smile was replaced with a quick glance at his companion. Then he was all smiles again. A small toothpick was in his mouth, which he always kept almost shadowing what farmers did with wheat.
"Well, I have never fought such as the likes of the Legion, except once. Who and what are they?" Kogenta asked.
Yisou listening in turned and looked surprised at Kogenta.
"What happened then?"
"I died." came the cold response.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:43 am

Nodding lightly at odin's whispered words, the bespectecled dragon uttered a light hmm of agreement; with his low voice, it seemed almost full volume. Turning towards the others, he spoke up. The deep rumbling tones and vowels rolled off his muzzle in a ballet of poetry. Rich and mysterious, the words (if they were even words) seemed more like an ancient prayer or magical spell. 'Sou var'a'thehiym-x!rr', the last vowels sounding like the click and chur of a bird or frog. The impossible tone of his words penetrated deep into everyone, even some around turning an ear to listen to beautuful utterance. There was good reason Draconic poetry is world renowned - though the downside was that only dragons could speak it. He smiled lightly for a moment, enjoying the affect his name had on those unfamiliar with his ways. "Dr. Suva, for short" He rumbled pleasantly. Turning towards business he addressed the group as a whole "Any and all scientific or mechano-technical programs are my jurisdiction." he said strongly, making it clear that when it came to tech, he was king. Glancing down at his menu, the magnified eyes peering closely before lifting back up to the waiting waitress. He squinted as if to make sure she was still there before listing off his order.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay