The Great Story War continues

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

The Great Story War continues

Postby Skullmonger » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:39 am

(Yes, I know. The Great Story War is now in the Roleplay section. This is because, ironically and technically, it is a roleplay story. Anyway, on with the show.....)
Skullmonger
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:42 am

The pieces of meat hardened, then shattered. Footsteps could be heard down the road. The footsteps stopped. The white tiger watched the two 'kill' each other.
"I'm very upset with you human. That had been my best shikigami. Well, let's see how much this helps both of you."
Two chinese puppets, behind him, began to click and whir their way over to the two.
The puppet facing the wolf was the first to speak.
"Do you know what we are? We are the reflection of your sins."
"You've killed so many innocents." said the other.
"Yes how was it for both of you when you first knew you had killed the innoncent, that could've had a home and family to return to?"
Both mouths opened of the puppets and shot a seed into both Skull and Odin.
Then they (the puppets laughed maniacally)
Kogenta cleared his throat and they silenced.
"Unless you want to be a tree by dawn I suggest you get it out. If you don't well, the world becomes a cleaner place. If you do, it will hurt."
Veins along both Odin and Skull's body suddenly went blue and were highlighted on their skin. The pain was incredible as the seed grew within them and fed on their blood.
"The process itself hurts. If dying won't stop either of you then it'll have to be pain."
The youkai disappered momentarily and re-appeared above them on a roof. He watched silently as the scene unfolded.
The two dolls were watching them one of them spoke.
"Haha to create the moment when the spirit breaks is truly art."
----------------
(unknown)
"Kogenta that's you?"
"Yeah."
"Forces are enroute now, just keep the freaks busy so we can get 'em."
"Sure sure its under control, Mr. Shinerai (for fun that means searching for death)"
"Good. They're around 2 blocks away.
----------------
Kogenta put the cell away and looked away from the scene. Yes, he could see the searchlights.
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:09 pm

(a war not consisting of art? Glee!) Chit was casually walking down the road, once again arguing the higher points of existence with his self proclaimed "super deity"(at least what he called himself), The happy fish. "I don't understand why you think chickens can be used for heart surgery." Chit argued. He wore a simple dark grey suit, hiding all but his eyes and ears. He had a purple belt and a symbol of a red pinwheel on his chest. "It's simple." the good fish replied. "the beak is PROVEN to work better than a scalpel. furthermore-" the happy fish paused in his rebuttal.

"hey, who's that?." the happy fish pointed over towards Kogenta and his two puppets standing on a rooftop, watching Odin and Skull wince and scream in blinding pain. "who's that?" chit asked. the happy fish grinned and looked over at Chit. "I'll prove that a chicken can work for heart surgery! watch." the happy fish pulled out his all powerful happy chainsaw of doom, but Chit placed his hand in front of him. "I don't trust you when you mess with your chainsaw, I'll do it." the happy fish frowned and lowered his chainsaw. "awww." Chit grabbed a chicken from the nearby farm and casually appeared behind youkai and his puppets.

"excuse me good sir." Kogenta turned around, as well as his puppets. "who are you?!" the yougai exclaimed. His puppets moving in front of him. "I was just wondering if you could help me with a little experiment I'm testing." The Ninja Puppy held up his chicken. "what do you plan to do with that?" one of the puppets laughed. "well, *this* is for your master, as for you two..." Chit extended his clawed index finger and darted it around their general vicinity. after a few seconds, he put his hand back in his pocket. The Puppets looked at each other and laughed. they pulled out one of their seeds again, but before they could move forward, they fell apart in a maelstrom of toothpicks. Chit reached down and pulled something out of the debris. he held it up to Kogenta and smiled. it was a tiny figurine. "Look! I made a horsey!"

Kogenta, although disturbed by Chit's strange personality, didn't take chances and teleported. Chit turned around and thrust the chicken, milliseconds before Kogenta re-appeared with a knife behind him, driving the sharp beak through his chest. the beak exited through the other side, cradling the still beating heart. Chit brought his arm around and held it so he could get a good look at the heart being held by the chicken beak. Kogenta's punctured body dragged with the arm. "well, what do you know, that *does* work." Chit pulled the heart away, ripping the veins and arteries attached to it. Kogenta fell to the floor, and as Chit walked away, he heard a crunch below his foot. he looked down and saw that he had stepped on the yougai's skull. "oops, I gotta watch where I'm going." Chit quickly made his way over to Odin and Skull, still wincing in pain.

"aww, I feel bad for you guys. maybe I can get one of those seeds out of you." Chit punctured his hands through each of their necks, searching for that seed. thinking he felt it, Chit pulled away, consequentally pulling out their spines and brains in the process. "oops. uh, I guess that wasn't it. oh well, better end the pain." Chit placed the brains on the floor and jumped on them, thus ending their horrid existence. the happy fish floated up behind chit. "I told you chickens can work as a scalpel!" he said. "oh shut up, it's not like it's hard to kill someone with a chicken!" Chit and the happy fish continued their travel down the road, still arguing about the higher thoughts behind the chicken.
Fear my Happy Fish of doom!
Pokemon Triple Dot is found at:
http://vimeo.com/user4796469
NinjaPuppy
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby odin8898 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:18 pm

(Location:Unknown)
Mr.Kent blinks at his superior.
"The LEgion of The Black Skull, sir? But they're mercenaries, we have no real co..."
"We do when we're signing their paychecks...send them in as the cleaning crew and rid us of the pests...but keep Subject K in arms just in case...there's a lot of sword wielders there....so I want our best ready when needed....is that clear Mr.Kent?"
"(gulp) Yessir, Mr.Director"

Kogenta and his "puppets" view, the searchlights were coming their way....only...they suddenly stopped moving...andquickly extinguished. A few muffled screams and muffled gunfire could be heard until, like the searchlights, were extinguished. Suddenly, turning the bend, down the alleywhere Kogenta stood, came what like a wave of drakness, soon surronding both the tiger and his mystical "toys". Dozens of shining black skulls looked them, their outfits dull black,but their metal gloves shined with care and perfect order. Suddenly, this seeming "hive mind" swallowed the puppets, the shinging claws of their gloves ripped them to shreds, tossing pieces back at Kogenta, The skulls gleaming bright with the many sickly toothy grins of death.
"Hel has sent for you, Kogenta....and we're here to bring you back...by order of the All-Father....Prepare for agnony whose only release that only the sweet kiss of Death herself can only bring...too bad she's forsaken you, Kogenta...."
Chanted the whole group, as if one loud forboding and onimous voice...before this dark tide swallowed up the tiger, tearing away his furred flesh ans snapping his bone in sick...sick...pleasure.....
"Do not ask the Question. It lies..."

New Icon by Haemish (c)
Resized by Twitch (c)
Thanks again, guys. I owe you...big time.
odin8898
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Skullmonger » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:49 pm

(Odin: The Legion of the Black Skull ain't mercenaries. They're a fundamentalist terrorist group based on Christian Human Superiority.)

"Skull Troopers", said Siegfried, "Then my parents are behind this war." Then he patiently waited, hoping that there were not other villains involved in this war. "I just hope I do not have to show everyone why I'm called the White Fox of Death", added Siegfried walking away.
Skullmonger
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:53 pm

Kogenta managed to scream out a telepostation before he lost consciousness. He appeared a few blocks away. His breath gargled.
"First my best shikigami, then my brain plus nervous system, then my bones and flesh. Not my day at all. Working for a goddess sucks."
Suddenly his face was slapped by an all too real hand.
"Excuse me? I come down here to fix you up because you screw up and then you go and insult me?"
"I was certain that this time I had lost big time."
"Don't you know I can do anything?"
Damn her, he thought, and her holier than thou attitude. Seconds after thinking that he was slapped again.
"What did I say?"
"You were thinking it. Now, brace yourself this will hurt."
Getting his bones snapped, brain removed had not hurt as much as this. This was all his injuries magnified as one. He certainly screamed.
"I don't get it. Why do you want that one? Sure he doesn't seem to die, but any youkai is no different."
"Except evil?"
"Well..."
"Listen, I don't exspect you to understand but I do have plans for him. If I can be assured of him, then you will see him again in the future. Here's what you're gonna do."
Kogenta groaned.
"We never do it easy do we? At least I get to try out my shikigami."

Thoughts whirled in his head. How was he supposed to show Odin that he wasn't against him? I mean he had implanted the blood seed earlier and he probably wasn;t happy. Same with the human. Then there was the whole issue of the Black Skull Legion who'd also taken out his allies. He tossed a tile on the ground that then shook and twisted as a form grew out of it. It was a direct simile of Mr. Kent, he'd done research before trying to capture the guy, this should work fine. Then he pulled out the phone and called an unknown number.
"Kogenta here. Right well, I want to do a deal. I want immunity from hell's creatures including the legion."
"And in exchange?"
"My loyalty for 1000 years."
"Thousands not enough. 2000."
"Fine. I'll do what it takes. My contract with Kanzeon Bosatsu ends in another year."
"One year on and I will expect you to be ready to serve a dire cause. Not that you ain't being that good at the moment. One year. You do a runner and I'll send things worse than the Legion after you."
The call was ended. He tucked the cell away.
"Right, now let's hope this goes well."
He began mumbling in an ancient language. Power infused those words and gave them purpose.
Suddenly two portals appeared.
A human youkai and a tiny dragon came out.
"Hakuryu can you get us out of here? I need you to transform and then us three need to discuss our next plan."
----------------------------

"Subject K. I have been sent in the field to inform you, you are required to return to HQ immediately."
Mr. Kent was standing near Odin, his suit impeccable. He seemed not to notice the situation Odin was in.
"Listen you dogsoldier. You've been through worse and I want you fixed up before you return. You mission has been redefined. If you would come with me. Subject R will be assuming a delaying action."
Another shikigami walked up behind the first and walked up to Odin.
"You are the legendary Subject K? Incredible, though its a pity to see you in your current state."
---------
Unnoticed was the jeep that roared down the road away from Odin and Siegfried. Its occupants were Kogenta and the as of yet unknown Yisou.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby odin8898 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:33 am

Mr.Kent stared in shock. He watched in utter bafflement as he watched HIMSELF encounter and relay orders not given or even thought of to his agent!
"Whats wrong, Kent?....It looks like a cat got your tongue...or in this case...Tiger..."
Kent turned and looked at his superior, clicking off a cellphone, a gleaming toothy grin and red eye shining in the dark.
"So...thats...." Kent started.
"No...another one of his damn toys...but don't worry...WE"RE holding his leash now..."
"So..."
"Yes...but I think the tiger forgets, that even if he is one of my "assets"...I do not like having orders made in my name when in reality...they are not...Let K deal with them...but send Subject J in to fill him in his REAL new objective....here's what he is going to do..."
"Sir...before I send out the order....Why did you send out the Legion...I thought they belong to..."
The grin widened.
"They do...Kogenta's not the only master of deception and counter espionage....One of the oldest but methods of war is....why sacrifice good men when you can have your enemies fight one another?"

Subject K sighed as he watched the sea of LOBS slaughtered the feline from above, on top a nearby building, silently cursing that he had not had a chance with Kogenta...he was only one of few worthy to face the wolf's blade. The wolf's ears flicked a bit, turning quickly, his hand already on his sword's hiltwhen he blinked in surprise at the appearence of his superior's right hand man, Mr.Kent. Watching as the human adjusted his glasses, and run a hand through his jet black hair, glared at him as the wolf was given orders to pull out. K growled when "Subject R" came into view, smiling as he commented his looks. K wore an attire simliar to Q and I, however in a white gray hue...smokey wind if you want a name for it...

This confirmed K's suspicions, bringing a grin to his muzzle.
"Hmm...Well...you're are going farmore sorry than ever...when you find how much it pains me to waste my blade on toys such as yourselves. Future reference...Kent's smells of newsprint...you..."
A small glint of metal was all "Mr.Kent" saw before K suddenly moved, his form going so fast, looking like amist before landing a foot behind, sheathing his blade with a click...the second before "Kent" fell into many gorey pieces.
"...do not..." the wolf finished his statement before raising, glaring at "Subject R", who looked at him in shock, turning and about to run off...
<BLAM>
Subject fell hard backward, eyes wide in surprise butsoon clouding as a perfect circular hole in the middle of hisforehead slowly ebbed with blood. Subject K looked up to see his doppelganger and "better half", Subject J, the two known infamously as a perfect duo of agents. The other wolf wore a dark navy blue outfit similiar to hissmoky counterpart, his still smoking combat magnum in hand. Grinning, J said gravelly.
"Now...ready for our REAL mission....?"

Far down the road that Kogenta and hiscrew was taking, what bursted like a crack of thunder and blaring white light opened in front of then more then ten feet down the line. J and K (now that I'm reading this, I had not entirely meant for these two to be named after a certain pair of agents of black...this just happened... :lol: ) stood stolid at the oncoming jeep, as it slowed to a stop, the blaring white light disappearing with a whimper. K remained quiet and frowning while J yelled loudly, grinning.
"No need to be alarmed...we're your security liasons sent by our now shared superior...don't have a problem with that, do you?"

New Icon by Haemish (c)
Resized by Twitch (c)
odin8898
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:55 am

Kogenta stared in shock and then laughed slightly.
"Oh dear. I should have guessed."
Kogenta was mumbling to himself in japanese while Chin Yisou began to laugh at the whole situation.
"Please tell me you didn't break my shikigami at the very least. Nevermind I can smell the china on you."
The bodies of Subject R and Kent shattered into pieces of porcelain.
"If you really are the liason then you can't be too happy about the seed and all. So I'd like to appologize."
Kogenta might have been talking about the weather for all his emotion and tone. The jeep had been replaced by Hakuryu who was perched on his shoulder and was hissing angrily at Odin.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby odin8898 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:25 am

J chuckled, K remained as emotionless as astone gargoyle.
"No no, WE'RE not mad...but I wouldn't say the same for Kent or "Boss", but apology accepted...So...what were YOU three going to do...?"
"Run off..." K interjected, glaring at the hissing Hakuryu, who stopped, blinking and soon whimpered as it buried its little head behind Kogenta's neck. J laughed at this but soon settled down and began to speak professionally.
"Right...now gentlemen, as members of our organization...we want you to know you've gotten yourselves into this mess...and now...you're stuck with it...Boss says so...now..."
His grin is soon accompanied by K's.
"Whats your NEW plan..."

New Icon by Haemish (c)
Resized by Twitch (c)
odin8898
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:12 am

"Tell you the truth I have no idea. I was under the impression that he just wanted to sow chaos, for anyone who comes here."
Kogenta grinned back feeling a bit uneasy. This was a little too convenient.
Yisou was playing with a magnum revolver, twiddling the magazine and fiddling with the bullets, when without warning he blasted Subject K in the face.
Without pause or shock Kogenta pulled out his blade and then impaled the other with it. Both clambered back onto the jeep.
"Sorry, but I don't know if I should trust you. I'll feel better after I've talked to him."
The jeep screeched off into the distance.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to Archive: Roleplay