The Ultimate Beatdown! (M, V, L)

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby The_Anarchitect » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:24 am

"Yes. I was the ONE that did that to your whelp of a twin. And twice will be my joy in suffering YOU the same!!!

Cackling, Anube releases a beam of cold into Dragoniens face. The biting ice freezes the skin, causing it to crack and discolor as it pulls the warmth from Dragonien's body.
"You shall all PAY for what you have DONE to ME!!!" he cries.
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:42 am

Dragonien growls loudly then yelps as the cold blasts into his face, his headscales momentarily turning ice blue before a HUUUUGE explosion of fire blasts off of his whole body. the fire flowed around him in a spiral of heat soon creating a tornado that started to shrink around him untill it formed a suit of medival style red plate armor.

HEAT ARMOR!

"you wanna play with temperatures?! welcome to Dragoniens kitchen!" He roared out defiantly and held his hand out towards anube, a huge fireball covered in a thick layer of pure heat formed and blasted outwards towards Anube, growing larger and more deadly as it flew
RAWR I'm a dragon!

Avatar Created, Updated, and Properly Fitted by Twitch.

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:51 am

"You want to play with temperatures. learn some CHEM. BUDDY!!" Anube yelled as he raised a wall of snow to absorb the fireball.
"Poor poor fire-bug. Can't you understand you can never defeat the Earth's life blood, water? What are you in comparison to it?"
"Hahahahahahahahahahaha..."
Raising his hands towards Dragonien, still laughing hiysterically, Anube projects twin frost beams, racing towards Dragonien, hungry for his warmth.
Meanwhile, a light blue corona begins to knit itself around Anube's head, solidifying into a halo of glowing ice. The air begins to ripple around him, then takes shape into an aura of chilling tendrils, creeping about the air and ground around him, searching, searching, searching...
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:23 am

Dragonien jumped back and made large sweeping motions with his arms, causing 2 blades of heat to fly out and slam into the frost beams, the air crackling around them and canceling out.

"You forget your science as well! without heat then nothin can live! and without life there is no need for water!" Dragonien yelled as he started forming a new attack.

He launched a highly consentrated blade of fire at anube, with a second, invisible blade of heat immediatly behind it. it was set in a way so if you canceled the fire then the blade of heat would get you before you realized it was there.
RAWR I'm a dragon!

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:16 pm

Forming an orb of cold on his palm, Anube readys himself for Dragoniens attack. With a grunt, he hurls the sphere towards Drag's first attack, the ball of ice absorbing it in a puff of steam. Anube failed to notice Dragoniens second attack, and it bore down on him with fightening speed. As it closed the distance, Anube's aura stoppeed moving completely, then as the blade grew near, the rippling tendrils leapt out enveloping and dissipating the blade.
"Surprising!" exclaimed Anube as his aura devoured the heat, "I did not see that coming! You SHOULD be proud of YOUR skill, to sneak one PAST Anube like that!" HAhahahahahahahaha
Anube reached his hand up to the sky, and as a blue beam lanced upwards, snow began to fall to the ground, first it light curtains, then in cruel sheets, forming chilling drifts.
"Snow Day! Snow Day! Snow Day! Snow Day! Snow Day! Snow Day! " Anube chanted as the piles built up around him. HAHAHAHAHahahahahaha
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:54 pm

Dragonien snarls angrily at anube

'You will regret mocking me..." He said and took a stance with his hands behind his back as he began to chant.

Let dragons blood be the catalyst to let this spell be cast, to call upon the dragons power of the age long since past. i summon thy power oh dragon king who dwells in a distant land to lend your power unto me in the palm of my hand. let the fools who stand in our way be destroyed by the power that we share... As he chanted a bright red ball of fiery energy was forming between his hands and stradily growing larger and larger as he went on...

DRAGON FLARE! He roared aloud as he threw the blast of firey energy at anube, it blasting at the ice incarnation with the force of a hurricane in projectile form and exploded with the devastation of a nuklear explosion on contact...
RAWR I'm a dragon!

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:35 pm

Startled Anube chanted as a ball of green energy formed in front of his forehead, growing quickly and brightly even as Anube's eyes glazed and limbs limped. Alas, the fire ball struck too quickly.
The horrific effect of Dragoniens attack tore apart the fabric of Anubes material body in a massive blast of energy. When the steam cleared away from the charred, blasted plains, there was only silence. Silence and the green sphere.
All was quiet.
The sphere began to dissolve, dropping slowly to the ground. As its surface receded, it grew apparent that it was only a shield, protecting something far more dangerous. A single green crystal shard, 4 inches long and glaring with a piercing light too bright to look at directly.
<Bravo>
The voice spoke directly into the heads of Sigwion and Dragonien
<You>
<But>
<Far>

The splinter rose, and as it did, snow, ice, earth and stone lifted themselves from the bedamned ground, orbiting around Anube's Soul Shard. With a brilliant flash, the collection of elements collapsed inwards. Grinding together, they form a massive, thirty foot tall golem of ice, earth and stone. Glaring from what is its "chest" was all that is left of Anube's corporeal body.
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sigwion » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:49 am

Far above the lone figure continued it's lonely contemplation...
When the runes were created a stream of red energy flowed towards Anthryon and was absorbed into the orbiting particles surrounding him...
The explosion added to it as well as the flaming armor and the dragon flare...
The sphere is swirling faster now, imbued with offshoot energies of the clashing titans below. Finnally, as Anarchitect is forced ino a golem incarnate and Dragonien returns to this realm, the being speaks...

"I know of you now.
A bodiless soul bound to the essance of the earth
and a fractured soul who's essance is entwined with the very fabric of magic and chaos.
I know...
and shall defeat you."

The swirling energies collapse upon his body, being absorbed into his body on contact...
His now faintly glowling form lowers itself to the ground,
a small shockwave of pure energy greeting his talons as they meet the earth...
And yet he is not truely touching anything,
as if he were only an illusion or phantom...
the air flow freely THROUGH him...
Sigwion
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:09 am

<I> roared the voice of the unstable Anube
<I> it screams. Boulders rise and begin orbiting him slowly as it throws out its chest and fires a beam of disruptive elemental energy towards Anthryon. Blue-green light erupts out as the beam meets where Anthryon is standing.
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sigwion » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:51 pm

The phantom simply dissolves and reforms...
A decoy...
Suddenly the leylines in the area quiver and start to dwindle one by one...
As if something is choking thhem off...
A rock moved here...
Tree cut there...
Some unseen force is at work disrupting the natural nexus points in the area.
Sigwion
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay