The Ultimate Beatdown! (M, V, L)

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby dragonien » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:14 am

kaichi meeps as hes pulled down but seems little more than annoyed as his 'air' supply is cut off, humming lightly to himself in the mud.

after a couple minutes of him humming he seemed to get bored and mumbled something through the mud as all of it around him suddenly turned into green legos that he quickly climbed out of

"hm.... WE NEED WAFFLES!!!" he yelled and with that he pointed a finger to the sky and huge storm clouds rolled in and believe it or not started raining flaming waffles
RAWR I'm a dragon!

Avatar Created, Updated, and Properly Fitted by Twitch.

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sigwion » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:57 am

(A few things. First: In my current incarnation I am known as Nithophis. Please read back and note the transformation. Secondly; I was still flying last I knew. Last, but not least; That truck is still flying back towards you dragonien/kaichi.)

Nithophis has a look of pure terror come across his face as Kaichi manipulates the Void-pull...
"Wha...
NOOOOO..."

*Nithophis's form seems to collapse in upon itself, a flash of Bright light bursting forth with the force of a miniture SuperNova (Shockwave included). Leylines wripple and he very fabric of space. Time and magic undulates from the force. Slowly the light fades, leaving yet another draconic avatar in it's wake... Similar to both Nithophis and Sigwion yet different than both this 7'6" anthro is covered in dull gold scales the fade to an inky black along the tips. His widepread wings are platinum with stains of ebon streaking across the membrane. His Talons are silver with dark tips and his eyes are gold with bright silver slits. He smiles, showing jagged white fangs...*

"And now... you die."

(OOC: No name as of yet, call me by either name for now.)
Sigwion
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:00 am

As waffles continue to fall, hissing as they extinguish in the standing water, ripples are sent forth across its surface, as if in anger having lost its death-hold on its victims.
Then, as the other two are fighting amongst themselves, a high pitched creaking, popping sound emits from the water. Frost crawls across the surface, frezzing and cracking fissures, throughout itself. Then, icy spires thrust upwards, straight towards Anthryon and Kaichi.
One fierce spear pierces directly throug Kaichi's knee joint, shattering what feeble bone was there. More lance towards Anthryon.

(OOC: Now he has a name. A cool one too (An-three-ohn) :3)
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:50 pm

Kaichi screams out in pain as the ice stabs into his left knee, shattering the bone with a loud crunching sound. He fell to the ground clutching his injury with both hands as blood flows freely from it.

suddenly everything went quiet. birds stopped chirping. the town nearby seemed to go silent. even the air seemed to stop moving as all went still.

Kaichi raised his head at the water, giving it a deathglare that could make a grown man shit himself. His whole body flared out in an aura of a combination of purple and green energy as some of it flew around the whole area. trees exploded into confetii. grass turned to chocolate. the waffles raining from the sky turned into green ducks. Kaichis blood on the ground started to move as if alive towards his right foot and covered the whole thing from knee in strange arcane symbls written in blood. it was almost as if kaichis anger was being broadcasted around as everyone else could feel it...

"Im going to make you wish that you had never been born..."
RAWR I'm a dragon!

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sigwion » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:12 am

(OOC: Thx for the name, I might hang onto it awhile :wink: )

Anthryon doesn't even blink at the incoming missiles... they veer offcourse as they approach him and swing around his body, orbiting a few yards shy of hitting the deific entity...

They are thrown back towards the ground with much more force than they came up, each one crashing towards a different target. The waffles fizzle out and topple to the side at about the same distance... falling harmlessly to the earth below.

Watching Kaichi's tantrum he smiles, pointing a single shimmering talon towards him... some of the chaos appearing to condense into a stream of unstable energy and spiral towards Anthryon, orbiting around him at a sistance, twinkling in the air...

"Very interesting..."

Throwing his right arm towards the skies a stream of the energy shoots out, spreading across the sky...

It starts to hail, the waffles now hunks of ice..
which are deflected by Anthryon's energy field...

*Thunder*

Anthryon smiles..
Sigwion
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:17 am

(OOC: Thx for the boost. If you have noticed, the ground below is now the equivalent of a small glacier, filled with Anube's sentience and powers. Anube has taken on his Frozen Avatar form. The hail only adds to his elemental strength.)

From the deepest fissure rises a frozen spire, laced with the energy channels that once adorned Anube's body. It pulses with green light, terrifying in both its size and eerie light. Wind begins whipping the hail in a dangerous flurry of icy knives, ready to carve assailants to ribbons. Sleet begins coating every surface, while frost seemingly grows in a carpet, originating from the Frozen Spire. It is no doubt dangerous, powerful and concious. It does not speak, only cast its chilling light across the frozen field to the sorrowful wail of the wind across its surface.
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sigwion » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:11 am

(OOC: Drops a pin...
Hello?
I', guessing I win since I am the last survivor?
:roll: )
Sigwion
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:31 am

Kaichis leg seems to start sucking the light around it into the arcane runes as they start to glow blood red. With a roar of rage he leapt up into the air, his right foot leaving a faint trail of red light in its wake as it moves

ROSHAMBO OF THE APOKALYPSE!!!

He screamed and in a blast of red light he dissapeared and reapeared infront of the frozen spire, the hail slicing into the exposed parts of his body as he raises his foot back and kicks into where the equivalent of anube's crotch is.

The runes on kaichis leg flowed off and moved onto the spire, wrapping around it. the rest of the ice not on the spire started to rumble as Huge glowing red lines criss crossed across the ice and stopped for a moment....

all was silent...

Then every last square inch of ice exploded voilently like each inch of it was a dozen sticks of TNT were going off symultainiously, Kaichi and the ice spire with anubes energy channels completely engulfed in the attack...
RAWR I'm a dragon!

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:34 am

The wind stops and the hail clatters against the frozen ground in sheets. All is quiet. Where the spire once stood now lies only the tattered body of Kaichi, struggling for its shallow breathes and a green vapor in hte air.
All is quiet.
All is quiet.

Then, the shimmering vapor begins to condense, falling to the ice like a glowing snow. Etcing themselves into a magic circle, they begin pulsing with a rythmic heartbeat. When all is within the pattern, the ice fractures and the circle collapses into the center, where the ice then explodes. Icy shards and powder rain down, revealing a lone, standing figure. Partially the former Anube, but patches of his body seem to have been replaced by crystal, the power of cold materialized. His renewal incomplete due to the chaotic powers of Kaichi's runes. Some still burn on his skin as glowing red scars.
His eyes are crazed, the apocalyptic Woshambo has damaged his being; mind, body and spirit. His breathes are audibly ragged.
There he stands.
And all is quiet.
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:19 am

(Roshambo :P)

Kaichi glared up at the injured elemntal infront of him, hate in his eyes as he started to get to his feet, stumbling a bit and falling back down.

"GAH!" he yelped as he coughed up some more blood before finally struggling to his feet "I... i will... k..kill ... yo..u..." he growled and then collapesed on the ground and was engulfed in a bright golden light, his body dissapearing and being replaced by Dragonien's.

Slowly Dragonien opened his eyes and looked around, breathing heavily "what... the?" he asked aloud and started climbing to his feet, then see anube and eyes widening a bit "You... your the one that did that to kaichi?!"
RAWR I'm a dragon!

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay