The Ultimate Beatdown! (M, V, L)

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

The Ultimate Beatdown! (M, V, L)

Postby dragonien » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:11 pm

a fun little RP that had great sucess on another furm so i thought id try it here ^_^

Its the ultimate beatdown of ultimate butt kickery!!!
Come one come all to fight to your hearts content! No rules! no limits! nothing! anything goes!

*and ACTION!*

Dragonien stood there, 15 feet of red scaled muscle dragon waiting for other challengers to arrive. the scenery around them was very unique. in the middle where he was it was an empty grassy plain. to the north were rocky mountains leading high into the sky. to the east was a large lake, several hundred feet deep. to the west was a huge forest expanding past as far as the eye can see. and to the south was a huge metropolitan city with giant skyscrapers through the whole thing.

"bring it on..."
RAWR I'm a dragon!

Avatar Created, Updated, and Properly Fitted by Twitch.

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:18 am

There he stood, the ley-channels pulsing and humming harmonically on his right side feom beneath his rugged leather clothes. His right eye glowed, more so than usual, as he stared across the grassy plain.
"There is much life here, much I can use to my advantage.."
The jackal thought cunningly, trying to foresee some of what was to come, but alas, the future was clouded to him. He saw none of the great battle spoken to him by his brother Atropos.
"Better be worth it" he muttered to himself, " I didn't come here to 'la-dee-da' throught the grass, though it is quite nice..."
Bending down, he siezes a handful. Then, squeezing hard, he uttered a single word, "Vitae", and with a green flash, the grass was gone. Unfurling his hand, Anube revealed a small construct of grass and earth. leaping from his hand, it scuttles away through the planar fields.
"I never get tired of that..."
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Gano Viker » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:47 pm

In comes a 13 foot lizardman, ready to kick ass. "Hey guys. I here to kick both your butts, here and now!" The lizardman bends his legs and gets into position. While in position, he takes out a cigarette and smokes. *puffs* "You'll all going to be my next meal, meats."
I may be just a person, but I can surly be another!
Gano Viker
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Twitch » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:30 am

Twitch appears behind all of them, pumps his SPAS-12 combat shotgun and sets it in Semi-automatic.

"You're stallin'... time is money, let's go!"

Twitch unloads all 8 shells at them in random order.
And Remember;
Twitch is Unstoppable
Furbase Profile
Twitch
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:54 am

Dragonuen turns to see twitch firing at him and leaps to the side, one of the bullets grazing his arm.

"you know attacking someones back is very cowardly"

and flicked his wrists, 2 fireballs materializing above them which he threw hard at twitch, the roaring spheres of flame expanding larger as they traveled towards him.
RAWR I'm a dragon!

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sigwion » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:01 am

A glint of gold in the sky...
Without warning the flaming meteor which is Sigwion crashes down,
Twin swords of unusual design clutched in his talons...

*BOOM!*

Dust flies up with the smell of char and smoke,
when it settles the 7'6" dragon can be seen standing in the center of the crater, wearing only his leather vest and cargo pants...

Smirking he points to all present with one of his swords...

"Come an get some..."

(Sword designs to be posted on my thread. I will keep my pocket usage to a minimum so as to not seem cheap.)
Sigwion
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:13 am

(its ok siggy you can be cheap! thats the point of the RP! theres no rules and no godmoding within reasonable standards... No immortality or poof you change but by all means show off!)
RAWR I'm a dragon!

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sigwion » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:20 am

*Sigwion focuses and a dark from descends from space...*

A void of seemingly pure darkness is the only outline of this unique ship. It is about 12.5 meters in length and egg shaped. The surface seems to be made of numerous hexagonal, crystalline scales which flow into a flawlessly smooth curved surface. The only mar in this pattern is a rather large round scale off center of the narrow end of the egg and a visor like section curving around the other side of the same end. It does not shine, but instead seems to try to defy your eyes attempt at defining it, like an embodiment of nothing.

"Umm... so calling a psionically linked gravatronic spacship that I built on FurryMUCK is acceptable?"

*An odd sound is heard as the ship seems to gather light into itself...*
Sigwion
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Twitch » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:39 am

Twitch gets an adrenaline rush and dodges the fire balls inthe cool Matrix style. he leans back up a sawn-off in his right hand.

"Eat White Phosphorus!!" and fires the Dragon's breath shell in one of the barrels. a massive torent of fire flew out of the barrel and stretched out a 100 feet outwards and burned and melted anything in its path for 3 secs.

then he fires a Door Buster shell in the other barrel at Sigwion. tiny lead pellets spread out in a massive force and made him fly off a good 20 ft without deep penetration
And Remember;
Twitch is Unstoppable
Furbase Profile
Twitch
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:04 am

Dragonien sighed and held out his hand towards the burst of fire, it stopping and condensing intfront of him untill it was a ball of fire about the size of a baseball.

"fire dragon as well as fire mage, wrong stuff to use on me, but thanks for the help" ^_^

and with that he turned it into a beam of consentrated fire which shot at Anarch at an extremely high speed
RAWR I'm a dragon!

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to Archive: Roleplay