The Ultimate Beatdown! (M, V, L)

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby The_Anarchitect » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:46 pm

With a mighty roar, the earthen construct unleashes a wave of energy, replenishing the lands energies.
<YOU>

Luumbering forward, the earthen creature raises one pillar-like leg above Dragonien.
<SEE>
Bringing down a 2 ton leg, Anube flattens Dragonien against the glowing, twisted earth.

(OOC: STOMPED!! XD LOL)
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:55 am

I win :P
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Sigwion » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:29 am

(I was waiting for Dragonien to respond...
but if you like I will just PWN you on my own...)
Sigwion
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:45 am

(I think I'll set something up for my return in a month or so. This looks great)
Admiral Hawkes, a human, was attired in the black leather uniform of his station. His gold epaulettes and gold wired hilt and guard of his sword showed his rank more clearly than the Admiral tab that was on the shoulder of the leather coat. His black cap with its Imperial Eagle crest was also gold coloured.
An exhausted aide ran up.
"Admiral, a report from the science division."
The Admiral took the report and read it. He noticed the aide still at attention.
"At ease. You're dismissed."
"Sir! Yes, sir!"
Hawkes laughed to himself. The kid was young and was still in awe of his superiors. Give or take a few months he was certain that might change.
Musing to himself, his head bowed as he absorbed the report (not literally) he said.
"It appears that this planet has magic present in it."
Those nearby, manning stations, overheard and groaned.
"This isn't going to be easy as they also have a ship similar to ours."
Placing the report in the hands of another aide he looked out of the glass protecting the bridge towards the blue/green globe of planet X3043. It hadn't recieved a name yet so they only had its classification. Sure the locals probably called it something but that was to change. For it was man's God given right to have dominion over all the creatures of the land, sky and sea. Mankind fully intended to exploit that.
Reaching for a speaker, the Admiral's voice was heard over all ten battlecruisers and all aboard his ship.
"All battlecruisers we are preparing to invade planet X3043. Charge up the Yamoto cannons and fire them at a city. Laser batteries will continue bombardment as we enter the atmosphere."
A rushing sound began to be heard as energies coasced and finally ten streams of orange energy flew down towards the city far far beneath them.
The bridge began to shake as the engines activated and brought the ten into a line formation.
"We will wait and see the effects of our strikes. We do not engage for a while. So cut engines, excess power, and activate stealth systems. We run silent."
An affirmative was heard over the radio channels, before silence. The lights of the bridge dimmed into the emergency red.
"Comms Officer Tatiana. check the radio channels that this planet is emitting. We need to see the response. Also ensure that our marines are suited up."
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:43 am

OOC: (Powns are determined as they are dealt, my friend.) O_o What the HELL just happened?! By the way I noticed the text didnt come through on my last post. I think BBcode may have read them as tags because of the symbols I used, but anyways its supposed to say; "YOU CANNOT DESTROY THE FOCAL POINT OF TRUE POWER!!! ALL OF CREATION FEEDS MY WILL, AND IT SHALL NOT BE DENIED!!"
As well as: "SEE IF YOUR ARMOR SAVES YOU NOW, SALAMANDER!!"
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay