the nuclear bunker

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

the nuclear bunker

Postby anstallion1and2dontexist » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:33 pm

hello. this is my role play story. enjoy then i shall tell you the rules at the end. this was inspired by a day dream i had while sleeping.

"its down here"

Me and my partner janet went down the field towards the electrical power box. me and janet (two parasaurolophus's) have just spent 13 hours in total to get to new york by plane. from truro to newquay airport to gatwick to new york. i was asking throughout the trip "is this all worth it?" and she said "yes we will love it" so now we have taken a cab from lax airport to the outskirts of town. the fare was expensive but we can afford it. our buisness in foot therapy for reptiles has shot up over night making us and everyone we employ very rich. WE pay a decent wage. £20 an hour. cant belive the humans work for £5 an hour. the humans dont care for there own kind. us mammels and reptiles, we look out for each other. we dont even eat meat. thats just plain wrong. the humans will pay one day for the constant murder of the less able minded. once we got to the door, janet produces a key from her handbag she places behind her head crest. her green scales of her headglistens in the evening sun as she bends her head a little to retrive the bag. "didnt know you had a key for hear!" i say amazed "came through the post" she says casually "thats how i know of here" "yeah good point what IS here!" i say annoyed by the fact she hasnt told me all this time, just saying it will be the time of our lives. "youll find out in 20 mins" she says and kisses me on the cheek "i promise you" we walk into the box and to my amazement theres a lift. "isnt this meant to have loads of electrical equipment?" i say fasinated. "nope" she says conspiratorioly "this is a cover so no one will find it. well, no one with the urge anyway" i was about to ask what she meant by the urge but she slamed the lift door and press the down key scilencing my thoughts. as the lift goes down im feeling really nervous. she must of sensed this cause she lifts up on her hind legs, her toes splaying a little, and puts her right fore leg around me as a hug ansd says "dont worry its a good thing" "why wont you just say whats down here" i say sounding nervous. "do you thing id hurt you?" she says "the reason im not telling you is because sam is going to tell you everything" "whos sam?" i ask "the spinosaurus whos over seeing this site" spinos are always one of the best clients for our busness. there the ones with the second biggest feet. the first is the gigantosaurus. after a while the lift doors open and what i see blkows me away. its a massive MASSIVE white room which must be at least a few miles long, a few miles with and a few miles high. theres ten doors on both sides of the wall. im about to say something when a shadow looms over us. its the spino. he looks like the one out of jurassic park three i think to myself. "welcome to A MAC P ONE!" he says in a loud broad amaerican accent. "whats A MAC P ONE?" "animal macro paradise one. this is where a furry macro or a herpy or dino like your self can have there wildest dreams come true, with the help of this" he pulls out from behind his leg a massive silver gun with lightning sparkling at the end. "um" i say quite scared "whats that? "ill show you" he says and fires the gun at me. i scream and shut my eyes. i felt the beam but i came to no harm suprisingly. i open my eyes and they almost fall out. standing there is a fifty foot version of janet. the first thing i notice is the massive toes on her two front feet. i have a massive urge to just to run and hug her toes when i feel the beam again and im back to normal size. " i think i know what the urge is now!" i say happy. "it can also transform you into other creatures". as he says this, one of the doors open and out steps. no. surely not. no. refus to belive. god......godzilla! the one from the amaerican film! "let the fun begin!" sam says as godzilla walks slowly towards us.

what happens now is up to you.

the rules.
you can have any character you like as long as they are animals and it can include your character. enjoy! if this doesnt make sence, send me a pm and ill update it.
anstallion1and2dontexist
Gojira
Gojira

Postby anstallion1and2dontexist » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:18 pm

oh come on its been three months and not a single reply :cry:
anstallion1and2dontexist
Gojira
Gojira

Postby zukezorin » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:36 pm

Well...it was a really jumbled post and hard to read. :( I read it a second time and still have no clue whats going on. For the start of an rp, folks usually have a much smaller introductory post, setting the stage and location for the action without a lot of backstory.

...also....grammar>_> I know I'm wary of any rp's with uncapitalized letters, runon sentences, and fractured dialogue.

Take some time to proofread whatever you post; it may make the difference. 8)
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby anstallion1and2dontexist » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:23 pm

i thank you for your honest reply and i shall look at my work from now on :)

basically what happens is that you read it then you control the action of the story afterwards. you can add characters to your liking (the big doors) and it can involve anything macro or pawslutty.

hope this helps and thanks again.
anstallion1and2dontexist
Gojira
Gojira

Postby zukezorin » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:02 pm

*nods* It does clarify things 8)
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby anstallion1and2dontexist » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:15 pm

i see what you mean now it is just one big wordy mess and it doesnt make much sense and its also quite odd lol! oh well ill learn for next time :wink:
anstallion1and2dontexist
Gojira
Gojira

Return to Archive: Roleplay