beach bums

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby DioDraco » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:23 am

noting the arrival long before they actually get in, I continue floating on the breeze, but I follow ciamis as she carries a well made furry in, I wondered about that. but shruged sure I would find out soon enough.

as I lighted on the door step I winkled myself inside, noting the dark form of gaer sprinting into the distance, looking after, i wonderd if I'd see him again.

once satisfied, I found a large bread board, a huge thing several feet on a side, and placed it across the coffee table, summoning piles of smoked fish, I broke a piece off and nibbled at it.
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby zukezorin » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:39 am

The day was young, beautiful...ripe for the picking. An older, beat up fourdoor drove along the road and a leisurely pace, pulling off the road near the beach. Stepping out, an average looking gray wolf wearing sunshades looked around, grinning. Surveying the beach quickly, he noticed the beach house towards the end, and the lifeguard chair towards the middle. The beach was completely deserted. The wolf's grin widened. Reaching a black paw down under the drivers seat, a light pop was heard as the trunk latch released. Leaving the driversside door open, the wolf, wearing green swimming trunks and an unbuttoned hawaiian shirt, removed a beachchair and a bulky beachbag before slamming the trunk closed, and kickin the cardoor shut with his bare footpaw. He bounced a bit as the hot sands touched his pawpads, but soon grew accustomed, enjoying the feeling as it spread through his toes. Heading past the lifeguard tower, he lifted his shades momentarily exposing his deep green eyes as he looked at the empty seat, somewhat puzzled. Shrugging lightly and letting the glasses fall back into place, he continued on. Stopping 20 yards from the beachhouse, he dropped his bag and set up the chair, nestled between two minidunes and , plopping down in the low seat, almost disappeared from view. Stretching out his legs and arms briefly, the wolf pulled a paperback from his bag and began to read, enjoying the sounds of the water and story in his hands.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby baraxuda » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:31 pm

((nice to see you joining zee. weren't you on vacation))
as Dio fixed up the fish, Cuda started cutting out the massive macro bread whit the biggest knife he had.

while cutting the final pieces of the bread he saw Ciami coming in whit some fur.

"why who's your new friend Ciami?"
what can i say...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:18 am

I enjoyed the rich fish flavor mixed with a bit of brown sugar and spices mm it was tasty, I snitched another morsel, and munched on it savoring the delacate fish.

watching ciami padding in, i chuckle, ahh you brought some dessert! how considerate, shall i get a grill set up? a fire pit? mmm he looks good enough to eat!

I laugh, offering some smoked trout for her and her guest.
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Princess Skylornath Darkf » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:23 pm

"You want to eat him? Some friends you two are! Tomb here is one of my best friends, as well as a total stud. I know he's rather small, but consider him under my protection.", Ciami said, hissing at Dio and Cuda.
Princess Skylornath Darkf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tombman13 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:30 pm

Princess Skylornath Darkf wrote:"You want to eat him? Some friends you two are! Tomb here is one of my best friends, as well as a total stud. I know he's rather small, but consider him under my protection.", Ciami said, hissing at Dio and Cuda.

Tomb blushes, sliding very reluctantly from Ciami's arms, and turning back towards her, "Thanks Ciami, for the compliment, and the protection offer" he syas then mummbles abit "it means alot coming from you". But then winks "Though I'm big, and I think they were just kidding"
Tombman=Writer, Zombie-Survivalist, and one of da Chaos Boyz!

"I hope youhave Hobo Stab Insurance"!!

If you wish to be a good reader, read; if you wish to be a good writer, write.
-Epictetus, Discourses
Tombman13
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:01 pm

From the empty looking beach, a gray wolf's head with black ears and long brown head fur peaked up, seemingly out of the sand like a gopher. A single claw raised the sunglasses as his green eyes peered in the direction of the beach house. He had heard voices...several of them, a few quite loud. Though not sure what they were discussing, it was obviously pretty heated for so much voice to come from a handfull of furs. His curiosity somewhat sated, he let the glasses fall again and dropped out of sight beneath the dunes, back into his story.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:12 am

I smirk at ciamis's sharp reaction, I chuckle making light of it, i jauntily tweedle my tongue back at her.

"don't worry, I have plenty of fish. . .besides fish tastes better, I think. besides I make a rule of it not to eat anything that can talk back to me. a waste of a good conversation."

to make ammends, I summon a plate and fill it with fish, offering it to the well made fur. before filling a much larger platter for his protector.

"there is plenty for all, and more to come. so dig in, by all means."
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tombman13 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:31 am

(OOC Just wanna make straight I am a Wox)
Tombman=Writer, Zombie-Survivalist, and one of da Chaos Boyz!

"I hope youhave Hobo Stab Insurance"!!

If you wish to be a good reader, read; if you wish to be a good writer, write.
-Epictetus, Discourses
Tombman13
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:09 pm

The Wolf, having grown tired of reading, stood up and stretched while yawning widely. Shrugging off the shirt with ease, the coloring became noticable--namely, his entire right arm being black, but only his left hand black. Strolling a little farther down the beach with a towel under his arm, He stopped about halfway to the shore between the beach house and lifeguard chair, rolling out the multicolored yet faded beachtowel. Lying down and stretching once more, he hooked his paws behind his head and lay there absorbing the rays of the sun while the ocean echoed in his ears. Soon he was dozing.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay