beach bums

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

beach bums

Postby DioDraco » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:12 pm

it was the beach, allright, and he wanted to meet me here, why? the wolf called me last night insistant that I drag my scales over to this quiet beach; I had sighed and grumbled a bit, complaining of sand in my scales. and all that. but here Iwas.

the sun was out, and I reluctantly admitted that it felt wonderful.
as I padded along the sand, facinated by the way my paws sunk into it, and rolled about, I noticed a large hut, it seemed to have a perimeter of screened in porch, the ceilings were vented and high, and it looked to have other rooms in the interior, but the large deck, and a straight shot to the ocean; it looked like a relaxing place to spend time.

I made for that; as my friend told me to find such a place on this beech. I let my tail trail in the soft sand, and knocked a paw on the door. and waited for entry.
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby baraxuda » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:34 pm

((just so everybody know that this is a open RP, anyone is welcome to join :) ))

i had just changed to shorts and shirt, when i heard a knock at the door.

i rushed for the door, and i saw Dio.

"Dio great that you cood come, please come in, come in.." i said while opening the door fully for him.

the house was a large one, one that i had gotten from from my dad, just before he died.
my dad was 14 feet wolf, so the house was big compared to a normal sized antro.
what can i say...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:26 am

I hardly put my paw back down and the door is wrenched open, a tall wolf takes the place of said doorway, and invites me in. "ahh, baraxuda, good to see you again, so you own this place? it's in a good place, not too many others around. I duck my head, careful not to scrape my horns on the threshhold, as I gingerly squeeze inside, the ceiling is amazingly near thirty feet, and no pesky cieling fance hanging low to bat my muzzle. thought the cieling is low, I have just enough room to find a comfortable corner where I can pretty much stay put, and not need to move about, and it doesn't block anything,

with my hosts assistance, I have all the furniture moved out of the way, and I plop myself in the corner and settled down. I wait for him to make the next move. ready to decline any food or drink since I doubt he would have enough to satisfy me. besides I have all I need at my paws, just a summon away.
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby baraxuda » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:18 pm

"thanks, got it from my dad just before he passed away."
"but its home" i said whit a smile.

i walked over to the kitchen while dio settled down in a corner of the living room.

i opend the fridge and asked, "so Dio you want anything, a beer, soda or milk?"
what can i say...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:27 pm

"mm? Oh; naw that's ok. I wouldn't want to drain your fridge. and for the record I don't drink alcohol. it messes with my digestion and all. but thanks all the same."

I decided to satisfy him, and summoned an urn of a metal cup, adn filled it with fruit juice tea I like to make on warm days. I had a sip savoring it; I'd been happy I'd made a great cistern of it the other day. it never lasted long enough. I resolved to clear a few more trees for more berries and herbs. there just were never enough.

settling down I nodded to my host, giving him a cheers motion with my cup.
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Agent Smith » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:33 pm

The panther walked along the beach, enjoying the way the wet sand felt between his paws. He was tall and muscular for his age, but not broad, and not taller then any normal anthro could be. He wore only pair of khaki jeans, which he had torn into shorts. Suddenly a large house, or hut more like, came into view. Gaer hadn't expected to see any signs of civilization on this beach. It was quite far from any, and he had stumbled upon it by mistake just a while back.

He walked towards it to investigate.
If people could put rainbows in zoos, they'd do it.
Agent Smith
Rampage
Rampage

Postby baraxuda » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:50 pm

((nice to see you joining smith :) ))

I picked up a soda from the fridge, and headed over to Dio.

i sat down in a chair close to where Dio had settled down.

"so Dio, id think that your properly wondering why i asked you to come here. " i said then taking a sip from the soda

(( short one, and Yes everybody is still welcome to join in. ))
what can i say...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tombman13 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:30 am

Tomb hummed to himself as he drove down the beachside road towards the beach. Tomb, was massivly muscular, reaching proportionatly to the Hulk, he fur was grey all over except his hands, feet, hair and ear tips which were black, his eyes were blue and he stands 9ft tall wearing a Hawaiian Shirt and Red and White Swim trunks of a LifeGuard!
Stopping his jeep at the edge of the boardwalk Tomb hops out and heads toward the beach seeing his highchair....not to mention the beach going ladies around it.
Tombman=Writer, Zombie-Survivalist, and one of da Chaos Boyz!

"I hope youhave Hobo Stab Insurance"!!

If you wish to be a good reader, read; if you wish to be a good writer, write.
-Epictetus, Discourses
Tombman13
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:12 am

I smile back at baraxuda, pausing a moment for thoughts, I shake my head and take a sip of my drink. before replying "nope, I've no clue what you brought me here for. I have a feeling there will be a gathering, or some socialization? or do you have something ulterior?"

my mind swirls with thoughts of what might be, what will happen, who knows I calm my mind knowing what will be will be.

"oh, we have a guest, he should be arriving in a minute or two."
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Agent Smith » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:57 am

As Gaer neared the building it was obvious that it was active, someone was here at least in the last week. He circled around the side of the building just close enough to see through the window. But all he could see was what looked like... scales?

"What am I doing?" Gaer muttered to himself. "Sneaking around like an assasian, I'm much better off with the basic approach."

And with that he went around the side of the building,onto the porch and knocked on the door.
If people could put rainbows in zoos, they'd do it.
Agent Smith
Rampage
Rampage

Next

Return to Archive: Roleplay