beach bums

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby baraxuda » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:46 pm

Cuda quickly finished cutting the bread in slices, a few tho had to be cut to four pieces for the smaller guests...

"enjoy, and please eat all you can, i have more if needed" Cuda said whit a smile as he layed down a large basket whit the slices of bread and a couple of plates, small macro sized of course...

as Cuda sat down in a chair in the living room where they were, he quickly felt a presence of someone familiar, tho he couldn't quite put his finger on who, tho he ignored it for now, he wood have to wait till later to check it out...

"so Ciami where do you know this friend of yours from?" Cuda asked...
what can i say...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Twitch » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:09 am

[*throws away defibrillator* Well after a nice invitation from Dio, I decided to try another RP thread, hopefully everyone participating is still interested in this one.]

The tuned blue Miata pulled up beside a beaten-up four-door and a 6' 10" Dracoraptor got out with a duffle bag he filled up with stuff for his little vacation. Twitch walked down the beach in only his black and blue swimming trunks, wind blowing through his chestnut brown mane and the sun reflecting off his oval shades and metalic blue plate scales covering his throat, chest and abdomen. He saw a wolf sleeping on his beach towel and he set himself down not far away, not to disturb him, put on his MP3-player and layed back in the sand, his wings spread out.
And Remember;
Twitch is Unstoppable
Furbase Profile
Twitch
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:12 am

there was a sense in the air, it was faint, a sixth sense, that there was a dragon in the area. I held off for a while waiting for that dragon to approach, if it would. in the mean time I munched on my tasty smoked lake trout and sipped at my fruit juice.

so tell me cuda, what's going to happen with this place? will it become a resort, what are you going to do with yourself?
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby baraxuda » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:53 am

Cuda took a quick sip from his cola before answering Dio.

"oh this place is just my summer house, tho i don't use it much anymore, so since it is such a big place, i thought it wood be nice to invite a couple of friends over for like a summer gathering."

((short i know))
what can i say...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:06 am

hmms well you're using it well for that. hey what kinda things are fun to do here? I mean, conversation is fun, but I feel like being in the sun. any one care to join me?

I pad out over the sands, planning on finding shells or exploring the dunes.
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay