Grow

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby contaru » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:50 am

"The area you all just left is flattened," Natara said, going over the situation again. "Could be more random exposures, could be some furs working with Grouse. It's impossible to tell from here. As for 'Gare': he made it all of the way here and he's not even shaking. Grouse's wonder solution brought some its victims to a suicidal state within seconds. The last one lived three hours only because he refused treatment and wanted us to chain him down."

"See why I was going to kill you?" Savage asked as he'd returned.

"You what?" Natara asked, snapping very suddenly back to angry.

"Sis-" he started realizing his mistake too late.

"How dare you?! It wasn't-" she stopped just as suddenly. "You know. Get him out of here. I'm going to get Native. It's time to correct things."

She squinted uselessly as she seemed to spot something in the pile of wreckage.

"What's that?" Natara asked, pointing at a crumpled yellow sign with a black '12' printed on it. Savage felt a chill run down his spine. He snatched the low bridge warning from the pile before she could get close enough to feel it.

"Um...Somebody must have left in on the roof. A gray panel, strange. Come on guys!" Savage said just before running off with the evidence.
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
-Wisdom of a fortune cookie
User avatar
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:52 am
Location: MIA

Postby lycanian_traveler » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:48 am

Camis looked worriedly at Savage as he quickly ran off. As it sounded, things were beginning to fall apart. Gaer was stable for now, but how long would it be until he felt agonizing pain? And if he was, possibly, fully stable (possibly no chance existing)

And what up with this new "evidence?" To Camis, it just looked like a crumpled sign...but Savage had run off as if his life, or possibly someone else's, depended on it. Chances were, Camis and Gaer were bound to find out more following Savage for the moment than just waiting around this area.

Camis turns around to the huge Gaer, slightly frowning at his size. Another question popped up....how long until Gaer could no longer fit in the building?

"Hey Gaer, let's see what Savage means..." Camis offered. "It may be helpful to you..."
A normal, 4'9" wolf in a forum of macro's....
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1042

I'd say the odds are against me.
User avatar
lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:36 pm

Postby Agent Smith » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:10 am

Gaer nodded to Camis, and followed Savage. But he wasn't thinking about this "evidence. He was more concerned on what Natara had said. What was going to happen to him. He wished someone would just explain it to him in terms that wern't so vauge.

He turned to Savage "Who's Native?" Gaer asked curiously. He had to be quite a person to correct this disaster.

Oh, if someone would just explain. But he knew it couldn't be long before questions begin to answer themselves on their own.
If people could put rainbows in zoos, they'd do it.
User avatar
Agent Smith
Rampage
Rampage
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: Under your eyelids

Postby contaru » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:53 pm

"Our third," Savage said. "If something needs to be done quick and done right, he's the man for it."

Savage threw the sign into the nearby woods where Natara would never look for it.

"Well it's time for me to get back to doing what I do best. I imagine Natara is going to stay here so feel free to call her out if you need something. Oh yeah, and don't mention the bridge thing to her. She's already mad about something I didn't do and she'd kill me if she found out about that."


"Intruder, Intruder," Native sang to himself as he stalked the doorway to the office. Like his brother, he loved every chance he got to exercise his hurting skills.

"Native."

He held a finger to his lips as he spun around. Natara gave him her trademark 'what are you getting into now?' look.

"An intruder," he whisperred. "One in our lonesome place. Yed wilan, yed wilan."

"He has weapons," she said, looking right through the door. "Gun, crowbar."

"And he smells familiar," Native went on. "Who? Who?"

He got ready to charge the door.
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
-Wisdom of a fortune cookie
User avatar
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:52 am
Location: MIA

Postby baraxuda » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:00 pm

Cuda tryed to open the door, but it was locked.
"damn it what now..." Cuda said to himself, looking around the room.

Cuda then got an idea, Cuda took out his crowbar, and went over to a vent shaft, then breaking it open.

Cuda was just about to crawl in when he heard something. Cuda quickly crawled in the vent, and took the shaft ((whatever its called)) and took it back on.
then hearing the door blast open...
Image
what can i say...
User avatar
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: denmark

Postby contaru » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:01 am

"Ramaké, ramaké. I know you intruder," Native said as he burst into the room. "Who is it here? Who? Who? My memory serves no one anymore."

"The vent," Natara said stepping in after her brother. "We don't have time for this; Savage is back."

"Then you take care of this sis," Native said as he took a look into the tight passage. It was pitch black and way too cramped for him to get in.

"Maybe I'll turn the fans on," she said flatly. "When that doesn't work, what do you expect me to do?"

"Leave out something for him to eat and wait for us to get back," Native said.

Natara gave him one of her 'you're an idiot' looks. Practice had made her delivery perfect.
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
-Wisdom of a fortune cookie
User avatar
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:52 am
Location: MIA

Postby Louisisthebest_007 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:46 pm

A short distance away from the Library, two Humans on Plasma-class vehicles were racing towards the entrance. Near the steps, they proceeded to slow to a stop.

The female, wearing pale, purple overalls switches off her Airshoes to land on the floor,
"Mark, I don't think this is such a good idea"

The male, wearing a blue open-jacket with a yellow shirt tilts the nose his hoverboard and hops off, removing the borrowed, purple goggles.
"That's why we're here, I read on a travel information board that this libary has books and articles on Macro research"

The female was quite concerned of Mark's plan, "Why don't we just let the authorities deal with the Giants?, I'm not going to be a part of a flattened-out wasteland like the people on the news..."

"Don't worry Tikini", Mark spoke assuringly. "You forget we've had experience on the big people"

"Fine... but I'm blaming you if we end up like a piece of discarded gum on the sidewalk..." Mark chuckled at her reply, then hinted in the direction of the library entrance "C'mon, Let's go!"
User avatar
Louisisthebest_007
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 752
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:56 pm

Postby contaru » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:39 am

"Hey!" Savage called out as he rounded the corner. "You guys had better be real lost. Explain yourselves, leave, or get ready to die."

He got his sword ready. If Native felt like taking his time, it was only natural that Savage find some way to pass it.

"Oho. More and more, humans even," the former said as he came through the front door. "Do you know these two?"

"Can't say that I do."

"Perfect. Lawabé y ramaké."


Natara pulled the master key out of another lock. If she couldn't expel the intruder, she could at least limit his or her movement for awhile.

Zzzt. Clack. Zzzt.

Last one. Crowbar/gun would have to backtrack to the window or break through five inches of mahogony to get out now. On to the vent controls.
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
-Wisdom of a fortune cookie
User avatar
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:52 am
Location: MIA

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Usage of this site is goverend by the AUP
phpBB skin developed by: Abdul Turan & MPFans
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
© 1997-2012, Crescendo Communications