Grow

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby lycanian_traveler » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:36 am

Camis stared up at the high ceiling as he lay on the ground. He'd narrowly avoided getting crushed against the bus after Gaer's sudden growth spurt, but he had been thrown out onto the hard floor of the garage.

Tilting his head back a bit, wincing as a sharp pain shot though him, Camis saw the colossal 35 foot form of the panther standing over them. He was so tall...was there any way he'd be able to get inside the library? Would they have to break into the building's walls to simply get inside?

Not wanting to lead on that he was badly injured, Camis quickly got up.

"Yeah...I'm fine, Savage...but how's Gaer going to get inside now?" Camis asked. He turned around to Gaer. "And are you doing alright?"
A normal, 4'9" wolf in a forum of macro's....
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1042

I'd say the odds are against me.
lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Agent Smith » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:19 pm

Gaer looked down at the tiny Camis. The wolf's voice was quiter then before so he wondered if his own would be louder to Camis and Savage.

"I'm fine, but are you sure YOUR alright? You can't tell me that didn't hurt."

Gaer than turned to Savage, who he was trusting more the more time he spent around him. " I think I might have to wait outside,unless this library has a 40ft tall door around back."
If people could put rainbows in zoos, they'd do it.
Agent Smith
Rampage
Rampage

Postby baraxuda » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:50 pm

((well before i go start, i wanna know if the library is like a normal closed one or what?))
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby contaru » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:17 pm

OOC: I'm just going to call it a place that's served all sorts of purposes before it became a simple library. Feel free to stretch it into anything within reason.

"Visitors?" a voice said from the access door. It sounded like the speaker was used to unusual happenings.

"Heya sis," Savage responded "This is Camis and the big one is Gaer. Guys, this is my sister, Natara."

The gray colored cat looked over the scene with perfectly blind eyes. She had her ways of seeing everything, but the action was for show.

"He's not one of them?" she asked, indicating Gaer.

"One of who?" Savage asked right back.

"The macros who went on rampage. It's all over the news," she said in a perfectly calm manner. Savage was very confused now.
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
-Wisdom of a fortune cookie
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby lycanian_traveler » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:12 pm

Camis looked way up to Gaer's face and smiled.

"It did hurt...but I'm fine. I can take more abuse than that..." he replied, smiling up. In truth, he was wondering how long it would be until the panther began showing the side effects. Was it at all possible that the liquid was different, or perhaps Gaer was immune to the side effects? Camis could only hope...

His ears then picked up the conversation behind him. Camis turned and saw that a grey cat had joined Savage...and they were talking to each other rather non-formally. They must have been related...the proof only going further by Savage calling her 'sis'.

However, the coversation was what was really confusing...more macros? Terrorizing the city? Hopefully...this wouldn't escalate into something bad with Gaer. And...if they were related....were these macros still growing as well, or was there a cap to the size?

"There are more macros out there? What's going on?" Camis worriedly asked Savage's sister.

lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby baraxuda » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:54 pm

Cuda arrived at the library, Cuda had backpack whit him that he picked up from his apartment.

Suddenly Cuda saw a macro, around 30 feet tall, whit him was some unknown fur and Savage..

*just great, ill have to get in some other way*, Cuda said to himself.

Cuda managed to sneak around to the back of the libary, he then saw a window which seemed an excellent entrance.

Cuda took off his backpack and took some stuff from it. out of it he took a pistol shoulder holster, a glock and a crowbar.
Cuda took off his leather jacket and putted on pistol holster and took the glock in the holster. when he was done he took his leather jacket back on and grabbed the crowbar.

Cuda quickly opened the window whit his crowbar, when he had it fully opened he looked in to check if anyone heard him. when the coast was clear he putted the crowbar back in his backpack.

Cuda noticed that he now was in an office, properly belonging to one of the staff, Cuda then walked over to the door, while hoping that Savage and his friends wodent cause any trouble..

((ooc: not the best, i think i cood have done better :roll: ))
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Agent Smith » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:30 pm

Gaer looked down at Natara with a confused face, "Other macros, like people who were affected by the liquid?"

How could there be other macros? Wouldn't that mean that Gaer was going to be OK, no side effects. If other people survived the liquid, so would he. Or was it completly unrealated to the liquid?

"What is she talking about?" Gaer asked to Savage, while another two feet jumped on him by suprise. (36'9")
Agent Smith
Rampage
Rampage

Postby contaru » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:13 am

"None of you saw them?" Natara asked giving each of the other two a false glance before turning back to Savage. "The address in Grouse's journal could be called ground zero as of now. How could you have missed it?"

"Look, I showed up, killed Grouse, and ran into these two. There were no other macros involved," he summarized.

His sister's eyes narrowed. Savage knew that he'd said something absurd, he just didn't know what it was yet.

"What are you talking about? Grouse has been ranting on a pirate signal for about an hour now. With the macros around, the authorities can't get near him."

"I don't know! I'm not the thinker!" he yelled. "I did what I did and I didn't see any of that. Now what about Gaer? He's been exposed if you haven't noticed."

"Don't you see how big he is?!" she returned with a bit more zeal. She stood only a little more than half of her brother's height, but a pushover she was not. "If he wasn't stable, he'd be writhing! Now shut up and get him out of the garage before he traps himself.
"With the doctor going public, this place is bound to get revisited. Everything has to be in order for the ifs and whens."

Savage moved to open the door which had closed itself, but he didn't know what he was feeling. Satisfied? Riled? Maybe a little more confused than before?
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
-Wisdom of a fortune cookie
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby lycanian_traveler » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:07 pm

Camis listened to the conversation between Savage and his sister carefully. What exactly was going on? Was it that Gaer wasn't the first to recieve the dose of whatever liquid had been dumped on him? What was happening, that suddenly the city they had come from was now being destroyed.

"Darn it...I don't understand...the city's being destroyed...possibly due to the same chemical that hit Gaer? Is it possible that this is a perfected form of the serum, since the person that made it, who might not be all that dead, deemed it good enough to mass-produce and spread?" Camis asked around, directing himself more at Savage and his sister, hopeful that Gaer wasn't in such immediate danger.

Or maybe he was...if this place was going to be investigated, there was no way they could miss Gaer. If they deemed him to be like the macros that were causing chaos...

lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Agent Smith » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:39 pm

This didn't make ant sense. So there are giants destroying the city, Savage killed someone who wasn't Grouse, and people are coming here to kill Gaer or something.

"Stable? You mean I'm not going to die." There was a great amount of hopefulness in Gaer's voice as he spoke to Natara. "Like I passed some point where I would either start writhing in pain or keep growing?"

Gaer looked at his paws. They were the same as they always had been. He was no different then he was before, only bigger. Much bigger...
Agent Smith
Rampage
Rampage

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay