Grow

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby baraxuda » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:19 pm

the sound of the welding almost muted the sound of the phone's ringing.
i quickly turned off the welder ((whatever that thing is called that you weld whit)) and went over to pick up the phone. Cuda was a ice white colored wolf, he was an auto mechanic, but lately had his hands in other more secret projects."

"Hello?"

"Yea its me"

"You always say you got a full Prof Potion, i don't even wanna mention what happened the last time you said that"

"fine ill see what i can do"

Cuda then hung up and went over to pick up his jacket.

"man i better hope that idiot mess up again."

Cuda went out the door and headed out in to the night...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby baraxuda » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:51 pm

((since i cant edit i just got a small thing to change:
just added dont to it...
"man i hope that idiot dont mess up again." ))
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Agent Smith » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:47 pm

Gaer's decision almost was instantanious, "Drive it through." Gaer felt another growth spurt coming on. It was far from here, but it was going to be big. He could tell. "And hurry up, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to fit in this bus."
If people could put rainbows in zoos, they'd do it.
Agent Smith
Rampage
Rampage

Postby contaru » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:39 am

"It's all go!" was all Savage said before he hit the gas. With the help of gravity, the bus barrelled down the slope at full speed, but when it met the underside of the bridge time stood still. Well not really.

SCREEECRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCH! CLANG!

After that it was the sound of rushing wind. The roof had crumpled and the safety panels were gone. Some part of the bridge's support lay in the aisle, a souvenir of the stunt. The bus still ran and they'd survived.

"WAKATAM! We made it through in one piece!" Savage cheered, pumping his fist as he drove up the next hill. "Are your hearts beatin yet?! WOO!"
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
-Wisdom of a fortune cookie
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby lycanian_traveler » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:37 am

Camis' eyes opened wide as the bus picked up tremendous speed, shooting forward towards the bridge. He covered his head, especially his ears, as the bus seemed to hit the underpass head on. The horrible screaching of twisted metal against solid concrete bore through Camis' skull as he winced in pain from the sound.

He felt himself get tossed around against the seat a bit, his eyes closed before the bus finally settled. Opening his eyes, he discovered that everything seemed to be upside-down. Scratch that...Camis himself had been thrown upside-down. He readjusted himself in the seat, brushing off his clothing and pack, feeling a few tender bruises around his body.

Savage seemed to be doing alright...and Camis smiled as he began wondering if this was the first time he had done something this crazy. Knowing the wellness of the driver, Camis turned around to face the scrunched Gaer.

"Are you alright?" he asked the panther.
A normal, 4'9" wolf in a forum of macro's....
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1042

I'd say the odds are against me.
lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Agent Smith » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:07 pm

Gaer was already in a somewhat scrunched position before the bus began to rapidly speed forward, but right before the horrible metal sounds occured he curled into a even more ridiculous pose. Ducking down as low as possible as the bus screeched through the bridge.

Gaer simply nodded to Camis as he sat up. "That was cool!"
Agent Smith
Rampage
Rampage

Postby contaru » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:47 am

There it was, the tallest building in the abandonned town. The library of Huron stood on a crest in the bumpy landscape like some ancient statue. Even from the outside, one could see that the location was steeped in history that the books it held could never measure. For example: There was garage large enough to fit an especially long bus.

"This is it," Savage said as he tried to beat the rust from his hair. "Home sweet home for me. Wait until they see all of the great things I brought back."

He let himself out of bus so he could open one of the bay doors. Within minutes, the somewhat damaged behemoth was parked and the garage lights were on.

"Alright, we have to go around to the front. The access door is a bit of a squeeze if you know what I mean."

Once he was out again, he looked at the bus and couldn't imagine Gaer getting out the same way he got in.
If you bite the hand that feeds you, it won't taste as good as the food you were fed.
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby lycanian_traveler » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:45 pm

Camis looked through the bus' broken windows at the massive garage, the sheer size of it overwhelming. Why would a library have a garage, yet alone one this large? And the metal ceiling looked a bit decrepit...the place looked and felt empty, as if it hadn't been used in a long while.

He looked at Gaer, who seemed more cramped. He remembered Gaer saying something about another, larger growth session, soon. He knew Gaer was already going to have a hard time getting out of the bus, but the growth wouldn't help matters...and Camis couldn't wait on the bus if he risked getting crushed.

Camis got up into the bus' aisleway and walked towards the entrance, stopping and turning around to Gaer.

"Are you alright getting out of this bus, Gaer?" he asked.
A normal, 4'9" wolf in a forum of macro's....
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1042

I'd say the odds are against me.
lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Agent Smith » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:27 am

The growth was close now, Gaer looked at Camis and gestured with his head for him to leave the bus. The feeling was overwhelming him so much he had trouble speaking. Even expecting it the growth caught Gaer by suprise. Steadily his size began to increase. His head bumped against the ceiling and his furred mass pressed against, then broke some of the windows of the bus with a horrid shattering sound.
It felt like he wouldn't make it, that he would be crushed by his own size. The sides of the bus creaked as they were pushed until they seemingly snapped. They crunched outward as the roof tore away from the back of the bus. Then it simply burst apart and the great black furry mass crawled out of the garage and stood at it's new incredible height.(34'2'') For a moment the itching went away as Gaer looked around at the shrunken world. He felt so powerful...
Agent Smith
Rampage
Rampage

Postby contaru » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:14 am

"Ah crap. My sister might have been able to fix that up," Savage said as he looked over the hulk of twisted metal. He'd never seen the growth work this way, but he wasn't as worried as he would have been otherwise since Gaer didn't seem to be in any great pain.

"Well we can forget about going through the front now. If he keeps this up, it won't be safe to have him inside," He said. Savage looked down at the floor where debris lay here and there with a wolf in the midst. "Alright these Camis? Looks like you took quite a spill as my uncle used to say."
contaru
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay