reclaiming the stolen

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby lycanian_traveler » Tue May 16, 2006 12:25 am

Camis finished up his tea as everyone else began to leave. It was really refreshing...he usually slightly thirsty when he woke up, and it tasted very good...and warm...very nice, overall.

He had also heard the dragon's cry. It didn't seem angry, or fierce...it was just...tired. Had it been dozing, whatever and wherever it was? It also sounded larger, as the sound seemed to come from a higher spot than Diodraco's voice usually came. Much higher, in fact.

Well, there's only one way to find out what's going on, Camis thought to himself, standing up and leaving his tea behind as he quickly dashed back to his room. Camis picked up his pack from the bedside and quickly slung it over his shoulders. He had to steady himself, having done it a bit too fast to get ready for the swinging weight.

After readying himself, Camis dashed back out and through the long hallway, and finally to the cave entrence, where he continued to run after Diodraco and Saberith.

"Hey, guys, wait up!" Camis called, knowing that both had already left. He made a quick check back...he must have been the last one to leave the cave...
A normal, 4'9" wolf in a forum of macro's....
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1042

I'd say the odds are against me.
lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby zukezorin » Tue May 16, 2006 1:20 am

I watched with shock. No, shock isn't the right word...more like--stupification, as the enourmity of the dragon became apparent. Standing up to her full height, she must have been more than 350 ft tall, though I couldn't be sure, not knowing how far away the lake shore was. She stretched out her arms, and then the wings. Their sheer size was mindnumbing....blocking out the sun, casting a shadow over acres of land, including my self.

And then she roared. I flattened my ears instictively as she bellowed, the sheer volume enough to make a deaf man hear again; its call, though not seeming to be one of violence or malice, instilled a chill down my spine and tail nonetheless.

She looked at me. I surpressed a yelp of surprise, but her eyes zoomed in on me...or rather, my location. She meerly peered, stared; Then, to my horror, stepped into the lake, and began walking in my direction.

Immediately backing away, still clutching the cloak of things, I backtracked into the foliage, about three trees in. After depositing saberiths things, still in my cloak, I moved foward and crouched in a bush just within the cover of the forest canopy, motionless. My hands rested upon the hilt of my swords, and I sat, and watched as this dragoness's form slowly shortened yet grew larger at the same time; always moving closer.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby baraxuda » Tue May 16, 2006 12:27 pm

Cuda took his dagger back in its holster, and followed Dio out the door.

this shood be fun, Cuda said to himself while trying to catch up to Dio's speed.

then Cuda quickly climbed up a tree, and jumped from tree to tree, till he suddenly saw he was at the river.
Cuda crawled down the tree and saw that the others weren't here, they were properly somewhere close by. Cuda looked around for Zee, but got quickly distracted when he saw the giant ice dragoness.

"my, shes properly twice the size of Dio" Cuda said, but he didn't really expect an answer...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Saberith » Tue May 16, 2006 11:57 pm

looking back at dio i Laugh "Oh come on, how else are you going to know,Remember, That I was here?" giving him a sly smile " but im fine thanks I need to run anyway I think i might have drop my sword in the folaige/Trees" looking toward where the others had ran, Then to the spot where I had gone

"well looks like i have my path" I say patting dio on his forearm "I'll meet ya there, and becareful, She may not sound violent" looking up at him then winking "But you know the females" I say with a chuckle, and then taking off intot he treeline.

Running back through the trees only this time missing the branches. Just then spotting something up infront of me comeing to a hault I had to laugh "Well this is where the rest of my cloak is" I stop trailing off my ears perking "Ah there you are, I thouhg I lost you" I say laughing just a lill more clearing away the leaves and dirt griping the hilt of a Steel warblade lifting it up like it was nothing "heh If i rememebr corectly you where heavier, but oh well" Sniffing the air for Zee's sent "wow you ole' dog you" I say lauhging to myself "You need a bath" Smiling as I take off towards Zee
ImageImageImage
Saberith
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Thu May 18, 2006 3:19 am

I focus on the task at hand, but try to remember to leave my tail close to the ground for boarders. but I trot swiftly, urgent to assess the situation.

"saberith, you must have a better sense of smell then you're used to, zee had a bath not last night! if anyone has an odor, it's you. fresh from a potion bath, and all."

I chuckle and out pace him swiftly, the trees blurring past me, rubbing my belly, as saplings bend under me
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby lycanian_traveler » Thu May 18, 2006 12:44 pm

Camis ran forward, looking around and sniffing for a scent of either Diodraco, Saberith...or really anyone. When that failed, he tried sensing for their aura, though he quickly realized that wouldn't be any use as he saw a path of bent trees.

Ah, that's the way Diodraco went..., Camis thought to himself.

WHat he found odd, though, was that everyone seemed to be going different directions. Perhaps it was a stealth type of thing. With no other plan, he ran once again in the direction of the bent trees, jumping and catapaulting himself off of them every once in a while.

lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Maria the dark wolf » Sun May 21, 2006 12:49 pm

(((ooc- sorry guys that its taken me so long :oops: :oops: >.>)))

I slowly waded through the lake, the water rippling into waves in my wake. As I reach the other shore, water falling of my body in waterfalls as the ground rumbles as I step onto the ground I sniff the air again sensing I was close. I drop down onto all fours as I begin to crawl into the tree line searching intently for the scent of whomever it was watching me but only finding trees and rocks who ever tgis fur was he or she was very well hidden.

I gently push trees aside staring at the floor intense I grumble wondering could it just be my imagination, the long journey playing tricks on me again, I shake my head a little and continue searching, I was about to give up when I glanced through a small clearing in the tree tops and their he was only a step or two away I focus my eyes upon him as I started to move slowly towards him

I brush aside several trees trying to get a closer look. It was wolf, I snort loudly as I lean over bringing my snout above him and spoke softly as not to scare the little one if I had already not done so

“who are you little one and what are you doing spying on me” I focused my eyes intensely on you as I sniffed at you ,then I noticed something else in the air…more furs

if their were more I may need some help I pondered as I raised my head a bit looking back towards the other side of the lake at G’shen and roared , the ground shook like an earthquake as I turned back to face the wolf focusing again at him awaiting his answers
Maria the dark wolf
Gojira
Gojira

Postby baraxuda » Sun May 21, 2006 3:50 pm

((ooc: doesn't matter maria, Ive been busy myself too these last days ))

as Cuda saw the massive dragon get on the shore and bend down, Cuda thought that he had to act, but as she turned her head and took out a roar, Cuda tried his best not to fall over from the shaking the roar made to the ground.

Cuda then climbed on one tree and jumped again from tree to tree till he got to the shore close to the dragoness, he climbed down and looked at her, tho he thought she properly codent see him.

Cuda reached down to the ground and took up a medium sized stone, (for him anyway), he hold it in his hand and out of his mouth came 3 words:

nepoo tagii natool.

suddenly the stone glowed bright red, Cuda threw it up in the air, it went higher than a normal stone, when it got to its maximum height it suddenly exploded whit a bright red light.

a few second after the stone exploded Cuda yelled out,

"Hey! i wouldn't eat him if i were you."

((ooc: ill be going on a small holiday tomorrow, i shooed be back on wensday... just so you know))
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby lycanian_traveler » Sun May 21, 2006 5:00 pm

Camis continued to run through the altered treeline as quickly as he could. Somethng, however, in the course of running, caught his attention. In the air, several yards in front of him, something in the air seemed to explode with a bright red light. What was that?

What's happening up there?, Camis wondered, upping his pace to move even faster. He had to get there quickly, as it seemed things were on the verge of going very badly for the group.

"Darn it...don't provoke it, whatever it is...," Camis muttered to himself, the treeline rushing past him.

lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby zukezorin » Sun May 21, 2006 7:05 pm

I stood my ground, refusing to run and hide as the truly nightmarish creature stepped upon the ground, shaking it as an earth tremor would.

The sky darkened, makeshift rain descended from it, and the forest was torn asunder by this beast, her massive snout pushing through the treeline, knocking aside the hundreds of year old plants as if they were toothpicks--and she was searching for me. Hunting for me.

It seemed as she breathed out a rumbling not, one that shook the very air itself, she was not sucessful. I waited, not thinking my hiding skills so great nor her hunting skills so poor as to count a victory just yet.

And I was right. That massive eye, wider around than I was tall, swiveled and locking right onto me, the pupil reigning into a slit, focusing and unfocusing slightly.

Numerous explatives coursed through my mind, not many of them very pretty as her muzzle knocked aside more trees whimsically as she creeped closer to me. My world, already in twilight, was plunged into deep shadow as her head passed over me, massive gusts threatening to topple me as she sniffed at me. My hands moved away from the hilts of my swords and meerly hung at my sides. I was already starting to breathe somewhat sporadically, preparing myself for the fight to come. And then she surprised me.

Now this is interesting, I thought as she spoke softly and relatively kindly, Struggling now to reign in my emotions which were already poised to release, breathing harder now with the effort of bringing me back from the brink. I must respond. Warily, I stood up, and paced myself out into the clearing a few steps, maintaining a defensive stance, prepared to jump and dodge if needed. Maintaining my calm, but only just barely, I turned upward and opened my mouth to speak-

The very air I breathed turned into molten pain when the dragoness bellowed, my paws shooting in vain to clutch my ears as I collapsed on the ground in agony, shaking a bit even after it had ceased. I couldn't get up, I couldn't even speak...it took all my concentration to simply remain in control, to not give in to my instinct. I had to get up; I must!

Struggling unsteadedly to my footpaws, I wobbled around a bit, still clutching my ears, eyes screwed shut as I tried to speak. I could feel the vibrations in my mouth, and my tongue working, but no sound. I wasn't even sure if my words were making any sense. If I was even making words instead of noises. My balance was shot; I felt the ground wobble around beneath me. Opening my eyes skyward, a bright flash of red forced me to close them before I took a step to the left and and the ground leaned to the right, going vertical and slamming into my side.

I simply lay there, panting with exertion, paws at my ears, trying with all my might not to lose it.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay