reclaiming the stolen

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby zukezorin » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:35 pm

Not able to hear Dios questions, Zee continued on, pushing his way through the trees until he was out of sight. But as cuda tried to catch up, he would soon find himself at a loss. Zee was gone, nowhere to be found. All of his posessions were missing. On the table in his kitched there lays a single sheet of parchement, scrawled in his hand. A gust of wind blowing in, unusually strong, pushed inward and knocked the sheet up into the air. It hung suspended as the gust peaked, slowly drifting around before slipping down a crack between counters, dissapearing from sight. With the note gone, to the others, it would appear that Zee had up and disappeared.

[sorry folks, but Im off for vacation (3 weeks) and I wanted to make sure my absence didn't slow things down. Back in 20! 8) ]
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:27 am

(ooc, well, zee will be back in a good long while, I may be off for another week at some point, maybe not, I'm loathe to have come all this way and deprive you all of the fun it was supposed to have, I say we keep running it, I'm tempted to search for zee till he comes back, and when he returns, we do our fighting thing. and finish up the story.)

I can only assume that cuda will take care of zee, and I shrug, having nothing better to do, then do some fishing, I look about, and the only one I can see is saberith. I chuckle, as he goes off to thrash a tree, and slip into the water, flushing my lungs i gulp in air, and slide under, seeking the deeper waters, and larger fish.
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby baraxuda » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:35 am

((well dio thought that it wood be a good time to start it back up, and well here we are...))

Cuda tried to catch up whit Zee but whit no luck...

Cuda stood still for a second to catch his breath, when suddenly he felt a burn on his right arm, he took hes sleeve up to see a 3 Egyptian like signs that glowed bright red.

"oh no not again, how is it possible? damn Anubis" Cuda whispered to himself, while quickly looking around for anyone...

Cuda took out his small bag from earlier last night, and took one of the small red crystal like rocks and swallowed it. his arm shacked then suddenly the signs disappeared.

Cuda quickly looked around again and headed for the cabin...
what can i say...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:01 am

it was a while and nearly my lung limits before I caught that damned fish. it was only a macro bass, not the most swift of fish, but it just kept ahead of me, I'd slink closer, and it'd move off. I'd try another angle it'd move off. finally I tried it's blind spot, surghing up from below, it never saw me coming till I was too close, rolling on my back I tore into it's underbellyand latched on, oh what a fight that was, thankfully it surfaced soon, and I could get a breath, but I kept chewing it's throat away, and finally I found nerves, after digging a deep hole in it's skull, I crushed it's spine, and it subsided. now, of course I had to haul my massive catch home.

or should I banish it home? that would be a big drain, almost the same energy to haul it there. . but cleaner. I decided to use magic. a light whispy white glow surrounded the fish, and it was gone. I now needed to make my way home and prepare it. lest it go bad. I felt too tired to fly from the banishing magic, and i probably ought to look out for any furs, that were around. the band had gotten dispursed. saberith was off somewhere I was certain.

zee just dissapeared. and cuda seemed to be going home. . wasn't sure what that was all about.

as I padded through the forest, I heard animal noises, a wolf . . .troubled or something, I veered off my course to investigate.
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:09 am

As the green dragon approached, a roughly 12ft tall all-black wolf stood in the woods. Wearing a light cotton shirt and some beige trousers, he looked like a generic traveller. Turning his gaze towards the dragon, it became apparrent that he had piercing blue eyes the color of arctic ice. Upon his back was an averaged size backpack, and at his waist was a blue sash, the same color as his eyes, one that held a curved sword, one that was slightly familiar to the dragon. The wolf, nodded to the dragon once he came into view before starting to walk again towards the road
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:01 am

I was padding along, and I smelt that smell, it was zee, but what hove into view surely wasn't him, his fur color was wrong, not to mention, he was 12 feet tall. nope not zee. . . wait. my mind was working overtime, not sure why, but I noticed the pack, somewhat familiar, the swords. yes.

I still don't know if I made the right choice, but I knew those items belonged to zee. "hold stranger, where do you go with those articles? I know who they are of and he is not you. I'll have you leave them behind."

I knew it was probably going to be a one on one, but still. . . I did hope that others of the party would come, the odds in my favor would become more managable, escape at the least less possible. I gave a loud roar hoping my allies would come to assist me.
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:04 am

The wolves eyebrows raised, and he took a step back, paws remaining at his side, but the one moved impersceptably closer to the large sword at his side. His bright blue eyes glanced around, then fixed on the dragon.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby baraxuda » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:47 am

Cuda searched the house for traces of zee but whit no luck...

Cuda finally gave up and went in to the kitchen to relax. He took a water bottle from his side and took a large sip, but was suddenly interrupted by a large roar in the distance.

"Well I wonder who that could be" cuda said to himself, obviously joking.

Cuda put the bottle back to his side, and headed out the door.
what can i say...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay