reclaiming the stolen

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Rysten » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:48 am

(ooc waiting for others to post first, not sure if you all have something already going on, )
A pleasure to meet and eat you my friend. ^^
Rysten
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby baraxuda » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:16 pm

when Cuda and Zee finnaly got to the others, he sat Zee down.

after a while he noticed that Zee looked very confusing, like something was bugging him. Cuda quickly noticed that something was properly wrong whit his ears, like he had gone deaf, tho it didn't surprise Cuda since of the massive dragoness, plus the blind spell might had effected his ears as well.

Cuda then stood in front of him while speaking in a loud voice

"Zee I'm gonna have a check on your ears"

Cuda was no healer, but back when he was younger in his tribe he sometimes helped out the tribe's healer, and learned a little from him.

Cuda hold Zee's head still and took a close look in to one of his ears.

"Hey Dio, i think Zee might have blown his ear drums"

((ooc: dont worry zuke, i codent figure out anything else to put in :wink: ))

"but i wodent worry it shood only be temporary..."

((ooc: sorry if im going to fast..))
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:20 am

(ooc thanks rysten, didn't want to snub you, but I think you had three posts to my one. . . .just didn't want you or anyone else for that matter taking over.)

I smile warmly, as best I could hoping the giant dragoness would make herself comfortable. .. there was something about her, that i found attractive. not that I could ever mate with a female of such stature. but still, she gave off feminine alure I could hardly ignore.

I didn't notice the surroundings. I had eyes only for the dragoness in front of me. I found myself wondering what she thought about me. I had to shake my mind out of it's trail of thought before I started preening and courting in front of the others. I suddenly felt very guilty of where my mind was headed
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby Maria the dark wolf » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:37 am

I crouched there smiling warmly at Diodraco, when I herd it, it was calling for G’shen…I could feel the presence not far off seeking out my companion, stalking and hunting him down once again, I could not let it take him again, after all what he has done for me…..and himself

I looked down at Diodraco and his companions smiling softly “it has been a pleasure to met you all but im sorry I must go now, I have a friend who needs my help” I slowly stood up to my full height, standing their, looking down warmly upon them as I softly walked backwards into the forest, spreading my giant wings fully and squat down a little amongst the trees as they snapped beneath my giant claws “I wish you good look and long life” and with a single great flap of my giant wings and a small jump I was airborne, glide ding gracefully over your heads swooping across the lake and going skyward slowly disappearing into the distance gliding slowly to the north

((ooc- im sorry for holding everybody up, im having some rl problems at the mo so im having to pull out of the rp, I may be back or may not im not sure at the moment but id like too in the future if it isn’t too much trouble.

Sorry Once again for disrupting it guys))
Maria the dark wolf
Gojira
Gojira

Postby DioDraco » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:07 am

(ooc, yeah hard times visit us all. thanks for closing up before running away. you know you're always welcome to return when things settle down with ya.)

"leaving? already? will you return?" I was out of sorts, no sooner had she settled down to get to know each other, that she just got up. .. and left. I was dissapointed at best.

"uhh fare well in kind, madam, I look forward to seeing you again!"

I did truly.

"well, um, guys, i guess we should get on with what's happening, or do you guys want to hang at the lake, cause there doesn't appear to be anybody else about. . .unless. . not sure, but what of those shakes we felt earlier?"

I still hadn't figured that out. . .but perhaps it was another macro. .. perhaps I could get him or her to assist me. assistance of that magnitude would be impressive. I needed muscle to win this.
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby lycanian_traveler » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:31 am

Camis looked a bit sadly at the dragoness as she left the area. It was because of a friend, she had said...someone who was in need. He wondered exactly who she was going to aid. Her smile seemed warm enough as she flew off...completely masking the fact that she was an ice dragoness.

However, Camis was also wondering what exactly was up with the immense aura off in the forest. It wasn't anything that could possibly be ignored, the sheer presence of whatever was there must have been sensed just as easily by the others, not to mention the earthquakes around them.

There was something big in those woods...

I looked up to Diodraco. "I vote for hanging around the lake...I'm interested in seeing exactly where that enormous aura's coming from. Besides...the day's still young!" he stated, smiling.
A normal, 4'9" wolf in a forum of macro's....
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1042

I'd say the odds are against me.
lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby zukezorin » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:39 am

I sat on the grass, plucking at a few strands and playing with them in my hands, watching everone, curious what they were talking about. I watched the Dragoness fly off, somewhat relieved that a fight wasn't imminent...also wondering if she'd be back. Damn this sucked. Getting up shakily, but with much better balance now that Ive had some time to adjust, I turned and waved towards the folks before pointing back towards Dios cave. I slowly and cautiosly took my steps forward, leaning on trees wherever they were. I was hungry.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:47 am

I was wondering what would happen to that dragoness, if I'd see her again. but it was a fleeting thought. camis seemed interested in staying here, while I happened to notice zee, stumbling about.

"zee, what's up? you look very out of sorts, what the heck happened to you?"

he definitely was under the weather, but from what I'd no clue. he seemed dizzy, though.
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby baraxuda » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:56 pm

as Zee pointed over to the cave, Cuda thought that he was properly going back to the cave.

Cuda looked over at Dio and said, "ill better go whit Zee, to make sure he doesn't get in to trouble again" then giving out a small chuckle.

"oh and Dio, it be wise to go get some fishes for dinner" Cuda said lastly as he went over to Zee...

((short i know))
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Saberith » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:34 pm

Leaveing my Cloak on I Stick My sword intot he fround and hang my pack over the handle then i walk slowly down to the water's edge I look down at my self then I say to mysled in a low tone " What have I become?, Have i changed that much?"

I pull myself out of the water and I shake the Idea out of my head I walk back over to my sword that was still standing in the wet sand, I grab the pack and place it to the sideI reach out for the handle and pull the sword out, I look around at everyone then walk off to a large tree and start practcing.
ImageImageImage
Saberith
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay