reclaiming the stolen

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Saberith » Sun May 28, 2006 8:19 am

Looking at Dio thne back at Camis I say "Well cant blame me" My hand comeing off the sword handle " i just wanted some fun" with a smile then brushing the hair out of my face Then taking the sword and sheth off and sitcking it in the sand then squating beside it, ten looking uo at the sun thinking to my self " I wonder if Dio Still has my hat" then returning my sight to the Ice dragon
ImageImageImage
Saberith
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Rysten » Sun May 28, 2006 10:18 am

(ooc is it ok if I join? if not, I understand. I've read through the story so far, and have a good understanding of what's going on. Please say yes or no if you feel you either would like another macro, or you have enough.)

(ooc character description: a macro lion of 600 ft tall wearing bifocals in his early middleage and wearing a massive travelling cloak along with baggy pants and a very loose shirt. The lion's mane is brownish along with his tail tuft. He is unusually muscular for a booklion, though this apparently comes naturally to him. The macro lion is quite strong and can heft boulders the size of small buildings a good distance. He has a smaller dragon named Tome who lives in his vast mane and is well versed in magic having been created by one of the lion's many old tomes in a titanic book bag the lion carries with him.)

A huge page rustled as the lion quietly gazed at the ancient words written within. I am a traveller of sorts, and tended to avoid small towns and villages for fear I'd cause panic. "Tor va ma es metan" I read the words in a quiet tone. I could smell the faint smell of something being cooked for a mid day meal. "Be careful in there, Tome." I said sharply. I was beginning to get used to his companion a mere 3 ft tall little dragon of a dragon. Tome wordlessly reassured me that he'd allow nothing to catch his home, my mane on fire.

"Hmph" I said as he glanced up at the sun to get some idea of time. The small tome dragon borne of magic settled into a woven chair made of loose lion head hair munching happily on crisps he'd made. "I'd better get a move on if we are to get past the lake before nightfall" I thought to myself as I listened to the faint scurrying through my thick mane. Tome dragon once finished with his meal, put away the plate he'd taken out of a woven cupboard. "I know tome, it has been a long journey, we will find a suitable camping spot just beyond those mountains past the lake in front of us." I got up careful not to shake my mane lest I send tome on a wild ride bouncing off of everything while I walk quickly. Tome dragon within nodded clearly hearing my voice and agreeing to my idea of an early stopping point in our journey that had no particular goal of reaching.
A pleasure to meet and eat you my friend. ^^
Rysten
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Maria the dark wolf » Tue May 30, 2006 8:37 am

((ooc- ive no problem about it hon^^.

sorry for the iffy post >.< and also Mad Russian is very ill so he's askes to be left out for the time being if thats okay))

As the mists faded from the far shore, nothing was their, clearly G’shen didn’t want to be known at the moment but he would return I knew it.

I look back at Diodraco and his friends with a small smirk on my face” I do not mind you or your company…you merely took me off guard” I sigh glancing across the lake again as i speak softly to the group

“I’m merely……travelling, just wandering Diodraco, why do you ask” their would be a better time to tell them the true reason for fleeing the north, but for now it would be better for me and G’shen to keep that secret but from the looks of this bunch they may have their own “and tell me Diodraco why is it that you are around here” I leaned forward eager to listen to his story.

Then I remembered the lone wolf in the woods “did you have another friend with you perchance” I look back towards the woods where I saw the wolf earlier
Maria the dark wolf
Gojira
Gojira

Postby baraxuda » Tue May 30, 2006 10:52 am

((ooc: fine whit me too :wink: , also maria i love your new avatar :) ))

when the giant dragoness asked if we had another friend here, Cuda quickly looked in the direction that the dragoness looked back at.

"ill go check on Zee" Cuda said then walking over to the woods.

It didn't take long for Cuda to find Zee trying desperately to walk to over to us.

i quickly ran over to him and took his left arm over my shoulder helping him to get back to the others.

"I'm sorry if i blinded you back there" Cuda said whit a smile...
baraxuda
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Rysten » Wed May 31, 2006 6:26 am

I watched the sky slowly turn to dusk as my footfalls as soft as I could make them still shook the ground and the forest around me a little. Tome dragon poked his head out through the thick mane to check out the sight. "Pleasant here isn't it.. a nice time of year.. Too bad this only lasts for a few months before it chills.." I said as the small dragon nodded lazily. I sensed he was feeling a little ill to the stomach, and I realized I was the cause of it. "Hold on there if you can, I am looking for a comfy place among these hillocks to rest." I said reassuringly as I scanned the small hills before us and found one to set up camp.

Once I'd found a spot, Tome dragon let himself out of the mane and floated down via small wings of magic to the ground where he immediately retired to the nearest bush. I just chuckled lightly but still concerned for my small friend. I set up camp, putting up my cloak as a tent, and a most comfortable one at that... Tome dragon appeared a few minutes later conjuring up a spark to start the large fire in the boulder lined firepit I'd made earlier. I settled up against an ancient log and began reading as Tome dragon prepared supper. It was his turn tonight to make Dinner and he was up to the challenge. Of course, aided with magic, he was able to handle the task well. It had taken the hapless dragon one or two tries with disasterous results to fnally get a hang of making a giant's dinner. It was most easy for me to make dinner for us, since the dragon never ate that much. He usually liked to eat whatever I offered him off of the plate I keep in my small kitchen bag.

There was some day left and the lion was unaware of the group that had started to gather some distance across the lake he and Tome had set up camp close to its shores.
Rysten
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby DioDraco » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:43 am

(ooc . . .lols to relate, welcome rysten. might be awkward with such a large kittie. . ..but we'll make it work. actually it will be interesting with all sizes. . .it would be nice for a few in betweens too. . can't be perfect, eh? as a note, I don't want to hold the rp back, but try not to run wild, I like to have a loose turn system, so two people don't go rampant and clog out the rest. maria, I heard bout poor mike, hope he's ok. and can come back soon. )

I stepped backwards and off to one side, offering plenty of shoreline for the great dragon to sit down.

I was merely curious, my dear. and it helps answer your second question as well. because I live nearby. I would be most curious to know if I had a new neighbor or visitor. you are welcome to be either or both in sequence as you wish.

I almost groaned as I started to feel the now more familiar dull thudding of heavy paws hitting the soil. it was a good thing that I didn't garden in the forests, the soil will be very compacted if it were field.

that usuall awkward silence pervaded, as she seemed to loose things to talk about, and I for one, was too nervous to pass any bounds. . . I was used to being large. . I rarely came across any macros of such large porportions. I just knew that once I had a better relationship, things would ease up. it was just these first few minutes of interaction. I secretly hoped that saberith or the others would not do anything rash. I still felt like things could go wrong.
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby lycanian_traveler » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:02 am

Camis looked up in awe. He was glad that things hadn't gone wrong...and that Diodraco had calmed the matters down...and that nobody was planning on attacking. It really was a good thing that Camis chose this time not to act too quickly to think about what he was doing, like the time he accidentally provoked Saberith...

Now, though, something else caught Camis' attention. The huge dragoness had a nice unbelievible source of aura on her own, but behind her, there was something else. A massive aura surge was coming out of the forest on the other side of the lake...something that seemed almost too great to be real. What could possibly have more aura than a 400' dragoness?

Camis shuddered slightly as he shook off the thought, knowing that there were other matters to attend to. Looking way up, straining his neck, Camis looked at the dragoness' face. It was calm...which meant things were going well...but he thought that he'd leave things to Diodraco for now...
A normal, 4'9" wolf in a forum of macro's....
http://furbase.bigfurs.com/index.php?FurID=1042

I'd say the odds are against me.
lycanian_traveler
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Saberith » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:18 am

"Well" I say looking like I was Dissapointed "No Fun eh?, Ah well, problly would have lost anyway" Laughing slightly Standing up and cleaning off my sword with my cloak then shething it.

Walking over to Camis, then placing my paw on his shoulder "what ya see there pal?" looking at his eyes, then following his stare then elbowing him in the side and laughing "She's a thin one for her size"
ImageImageImage
Saberith
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:45 am

I was relieved when Cuda came towards me through the trees, lending me assistance. With his help, I managed to make it through the underbrush without falling over and managed to plop down a short ways behind saberith and Dio. Cuda must have been saying something, I caught sight of his mouth moving. Finally sitting down on the ground, I looked around. I spotted camis a short distance away. So everyone had come to the party.

Turning my head back and getting a good view of the Dragoness, I set my attentions back to more pressing matters. So I was deaf. I could fix it, but I'd hate to show everyone else. Best thing to do would be two wait and see if anyone could help. If not, I will before I continue my journey. I sighed.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Rysten » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:47 am

[quote="DioDraco"](ooc . . .lols to relate, welcome rysten. might be awkward with such a large kittie. . ..but we'll make it work. actually it will be interesting with all sizes. . .it would be nice for a few in betweens too. . can't be perfect, eh? as a note, I don't want to hold the rp back, but try not to run wild, I like to have a loose turn system, so two people don't go rampant and clog out the rest. maria, I heard bout poor mike, hope he's ok. and can come back soon. )

(ooc I shall make sure to follow that rule.)
Rysten
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay