The Big Challenge

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Cait Sith » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:38 am

* hair stands on end from the sudden entrance of there Coach, Cait quickly regains his composure and flattening his fur out*

" Hello Mr. Sean Taylor it is nice to meet you, I am Cait Sith. Don't let my size fool you, I pack a mean punch. I know some martial arts but for the most part I use this mace."

* pulls out his mace and shows it to the coach*

" I'm also skilled in the arts of magic though I can only use them with my mace. using magic without it hurts me in the process. I also have two special talents,

1: The art of Fusion a very rare and very hard to master magic that allows me to combine any two items together. basicly its a simplified version of alchemy without all that equivalent exchange crap.

And

2: the ability to control nature specifically plantlife. I have to have both my hands on the ground to use it though, and I can only control the surrounding plants within a certain range."

* Sits down on the bench next to Odin and listens for the coach's instructions.*
Remember what I always say. "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease baby!!"

Image The sceptor keeps the goth kids away.
Cait Sith
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:30 am

"I want blood..." thought Anarch, "they took my parents', now I want there's..."
Anarch, a 6'8'' Jackal. Possesses a life-support system dubbed "Icarus", which can circulate pain-killers, stimulants and antigens against various poisons as need be. His right eye is bio mechanical, allowing him to see a broad range of electromagnetic radiations. His right arm is mechanical, granting him incredible strength and blocking abilities. His left leg is also mechanical, but not yet complete, somewhat limiting his running speed and maneuverability. From his back protude four mechanical arms (think Doc Oc) each tipped with one of the following; utility claw, wickedly sharp pincers, hypo-needle (contains a cacophony of lethal toxins), or a diamond-dust rotary saw. Icarus protects most of his chest and upper back, but not his belly and lower back or shoulder. He wears a grey cloak, which conceal his movements, allowing him undetected attacks counters. His hate and anger sometimes blind him, but he is usually very cold, calculating and focused. He does not show mercy to those he doesn't think deserve it. He is fueled by the murder of his parents. His anger is focused upon wolves, for it was two that killed his parents, and is extremely prejudiced against them. He will be entering against any he is assigned, but hopes to fight wolves to sate his burning hatred with their blood.
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby The_Anarchitect » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:10 am

Last minute entry to Red Team.
*a hooded figure pokes his head through the door, his 4 red lenses gleaming under the flourescent lights*
"Pardon my late entry, but crowds can be such a hassle."
Eyeing Sean Taylor, "You are obviously the man in charge here, you have that dominant air about you. Combatant Anarch reporting, sir!"
"My talents include technomancy, the knowledge to utilise, build and control technologies, hand-to-hand combats; aikido, sistema and jujitsu. Knowledge of magic, but more importantly the ability to understand the nature of and negate spells. I have my torso plating, left leg, right arm and back-arms, all of which are made of a titanium-tungsten alloy and acetate plastics, so they can take a beating and the gore just slides right off. I can see a wide range of electromagnetic radiation, so cloaking devices are mostly useless against me. Unfortunately I possess no projectile weapons."
"I sincerely hope this is satisfactory information, sir"
*sits carefully on bench 'away' from Odin and Moon*
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay