New kaiju in town

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

New kaiju in town

Postby GD13 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:45 am

(A short RP to test out the community and learn the ropes. The Rp takes place in a large metropolis called... uh... Urbana... yea. Anyways hope this goes well.)

name: Red the Kaiju
height: 206 ft
weight: (not sure, the scale broke)
appearance: a big spikey dragon kaiju

As the first light of day breaks from the horizion a large dragonic creature stops to gaze upon Urbana from on top of a tall hill 10 miles out. He gazes at the skyscrapers and lesser stuctures that make up the downtown area and nodds with approval. The creature has been traveling for two months to reach this place from his secluded valley in the mideast. After a moment he continues walking towards Urbana; keeping an eye out for some of it's larger residents.
Tiefe Brunnen muss man graben
wenn man klares Wasser will
Rosenrot oh Rosenrot
Tiefe Wasser sind nicht still
GD13
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Kaikaku » Sat May 06, 2006 4:43 am

Kaikaku, a 113-foot, white, fluffy-looking dog, sets foot on the hills beyond Urbana, looking around and noticing the dragon macro in the distance. She starts walking towards him, only about a mile away. She can see straight to him, since he's standing on the top of a hill rather than in a valley. As she gets closer to him, she realizes that he's much taller than she, almost double her own height. She waves from about a quarter-mile away from the dragon.

Kai doesn't exactly know where she is or how she got there, and she's been looking for others like her. You know the kind: the 'huge' (pun intended) rejects who couldn't find people of her kind anywhere she went, so she wandered all the time...

She tries to approach Red more quickly, her gait then turning into a sprint.
Kaikaku
Gojira
Gojira

Postby GD13 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:17 pm

(man this is an old one, like my first post old)

Paying no particualr attention to the dog macro sprinting in his general direction Red continues to stare down at Urbana from his spot on the hill. Seeing only tall buildings and a harbor he feels kinda lonley and fooled, he had been expecting to see quite a few other macros haging around. Then suddenly it clicks to him that they probably would not be living IN the city but around it in the hills and valleys. Feeling optimistic now he spins around to explore the valley to his rear and finally spots Kaikaku. Looking her over quickly she seems to be about half as tall as himself and... fuzzier.
Rosenrot oh Rosenrot
GD13
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Tombman13 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:01 am

(Still interested in foing this?)
Tombman=Writer, Zombie-Survivalist, and one of da Chaos Boyz!

"I hope youhave Hobo Stab Insurance"!!

If you wish to be a good reader, read; if you wish to be a good writer, write.
-Epictetus, Discourses
Tombman13
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Princess Skylornath Darkf » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:59 pm

((OOC: Setting = Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, sometime in the future?))

"At least this ain't Chicago, not just for the littles' sakes, but for his sake as well...", Ovamiat said as she flew over Red. The 500 foot tall gray scaled dragoness had just come from Detroit, where she had stopped a pair of lionesses from destroying her adopted hometown... when she's not 1/3 the size of the Sears Tower, that is. "I understand their feminist feelings, but still, can't they at least wait until football season to protest?"

As she flew over the outer edge of the Lake Michigan megalopolis, she saw that Red was talking to a canine macro, so she landed near them.
Princess Skylornath Darkf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tombman13 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:24 pm

From the nearby lake like true Kaiju entrance style, a large blue head began to surface, the head's hair was black and tied in a seemingly long pigtail, aas the head surfaced more and more, Nami's body became more seen. Her underscales were a bright yellow while the rest of her was blue. Stepping on land she paused to shake the water off her "Ug the water is still bad here"!

-Epictetus, Discourses
Tombman13
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Princess Skylornath Darkf » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:44 pm

"At least it's not Lake Erie, Nami. We both know how bad THAT water is, and they've been trying to clean it up for over 125 years now!", said a similarly-sized blue scaled dragoness as she also came out of the water. Ciaminiat and Nami have been best friends for over 100 years, and as such, know how the other feels.
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tombman13 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:42 am

Nami smiled and nodded to her best friend and blue dragoness, "True true but it's just so hard to find a nice fully clean body of water these days" Nami brushed her scales on her thigh wiping off a non exsistant mess "My scales itch from when that oil tanker ripped open"!

-Epictetus, Discourses
Tombman13
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby GD13 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:26 am

OC: yea, we'll go with urbana illinois, sorry I didn't make the setting more clear earlier.

"Well it looks like I'm definatly in the right place" Red says as he looks over the three dragonesses carefully and somewhat suggestivly. Red definatly liked what he saw, and sound himself taking an alomst immediate affinty towards the grey dragoness. "They never look this good back home." he says to himself. Red extends his hand in friendship towards Ovamiat, who seemed the closest to him, "Names Red, yours is?"
Rosenrot oh Rosenrot
GD13
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Princess Skylornath Darkf » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:08 pm

"Name's Ovamiat. Nice to meet you, Red. You see the two blue dragonesses over there? The one without ponytails is one of my many sisters, Ciaminiat. Anyway, what brings you here, stud?", Ovami said, admiring his well-built body, clearly liking what she saw.
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to Archive: Roleplay