New kaiju in town

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Tombman13 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:12 pm

Nami smiles to herself seeing Ovamiat, nudgeing her elbow into Ciami's side and pointing toward Ova "Hehe look it's your sis, and now it seems things are gonna get interesting around here, I wander if Tomb is gonna pop u-" Nami's lower leg and foot smashes into a boulder on the beach, causeing the Wave Dragoness to fall foreward and smashing into the ground and making a small crater.
Tombman=Writer, Zombie-Survivalist, and one of da Chaos Boyz!

"I hope youhave Hobo Stab Insurance"!!

If you wish to be a good reader, read; if you wish to be a good writer, write.
-Epictetus, Discourses
Tombman13
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby GD13 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:29 am

Red looks at Ovamiat with a cheerful grin. "Not many other macros where I come from. Hell, other than my own kin there's none. I had heard that this area is old macro stomping grounds so i figured I'd come out here and see if I can find anyone." Red says as he watches the two macros on the distant beach and grins toothfully as Ciami shoves Nami over. "Do they always play rough like that?" he asks trying to holding back his laughter.
Tiefe Brunnen muss man graben
wenn man klares Wasser will
Rosenrot oh Rosenrot
Tiefe Wasser sind nicht still
GD13
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Princess Skylornath Darkf » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:21 pm

"Sometimes they do. Why do you ask? Do you have your eyes on one of them? I should tell you they're best friends, and come as a packaged deal. Two for the price of one, you know. I hope you can swim, though.", Ovami said, winking at the two aquatic dragonesses as they played with each other.
Princess Skylornath Darkf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tombman13 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:13 pm

Nami grred slightly, as she pushed herself off the ground, wiping mud from her eyes and rubble from her body. "Bleh" she simply says then stomps over to the lake again, putting a toe in. Suddenly far out in the lake the water comes rushing towards land in a wave, the wave gets higher and higher as it comes soon bigger then both the water dragonesses, it washes over both of them though both seem to not be fazed by the gallons of rushing water.
Tombman=Writer, Zombie-Survivalist, and one of da Chaos Boyz!

"I hope youhave Hobo Stab Insurance"!!

If you wish to be a good reader, read; if you wish to be a good writer, write.
-Epictetus, Discourses
Tombman13
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:14 am

A report landed on the desk in front of Kogenta.
He was dressed in lab clothing and was an average 6ft of height. He was a white tiger with blue stripes which made him stand out. He was sitting at a desk when the fur had come in and dropped the report.
He picked it up without delay and scanned it quickly
"Excellent it appears that this test was a success. You may inform the government that their plans are working perfectly."
Macros. Here. He could hardly contain his excitement. This was what they had been waiting for, the big strike. An entire new city founded and set up just to get them. The city was funded by the government and was a ghost town. Highrises and buildings all empty but were all designed by experts to look like it was lived in, such as lights on at night in certain floors etc.
------
*flashback*
"Mr. kogenta, you have been deemed a dangerous scientist and have commited many crimes all linked to gene manipulation and cloning. Quite a sum."
kogenta said nothing to the Federal man.
"However, we'll give you amnesty if you do this."
He had no choice it was them or him.
"I'll do it but let me get this clear. Several thousands of kilotons of nuclear bombs in a fake city to destory macros and I have to take care of the devices?"
"Yes."
----------
It seemed so easy back then, but now it looked like he could have made a mistake when he used the camera's ever present round the city and outlying countryside to observe them.
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay