A medieval/fantasy furry RP

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:59 pm

Sher'-Kar' sat don among the group. "Gold should flow, they say. And I can't blaim them," he said. "But gold is'nt our problem right now. I mean, what are we going to do right now? Are we going to sit here till we die?" Sher'-Kar' tapped the hilt of his katana and said, "Come on people! I need action!"
(Obligatory advertisement)My FA page(/Obligatory advertisement)
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Draylen » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:57 pm

Tobias shook his head. "Rushing into things gets a person killed. If you want to go charging off blindly into whatever ambushes or hazards may lurk, go right ahead, I won't be following you though." He pressed his paws together. "Simply put, we don't know what we're dealing with. One martial arts master with potential arcane powers, a small army of wolf-beasts, and who knows what else. To be frank, at the moment, they have us at a disadvantage, seeing as they know the terrain, they have numbers, and they likely have surprise. If we're going to do anything, we need find something to offset that disadvantage."
Image Fear my cute tanks.
Draylen
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:42 pm

Rathgorn sniffed the air. " We wait for tonight... then we move.. ill shoot an arrow at the building over there, it should cause a great dent in their numbers, and by the time they reach this spot we'll be long gone."

Rolande nodded, agreeing. " I think what Rathgorn forgot to tel lus is that the wolves are gathering in the spot where he is to shoot... I shall shroud us in magic and shadow until we need to move... but the question is.. which way to go... we shall go back down the tunnel... there is an opening a lil while down the cave..."
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:05 pm

Sher'-Kar' growled at Tobias, "Have I said I wanted to charge out head long? I said we neede to do 'something' not blindly charge into their massed ranks."

He looked on at Rolande and said, "As for your plan, I like it." He smiled.
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Draylen » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:08 pm

"You're going to try to ambush them." said Tobias curtly. "Risky, but potentially very successful. Question is, how do you know that they'll gather there? Forgive me if I'm being picky here, but I've been put in tight spots too many times because someone got sloppy on details." he folded his arms. "If we assault them, they're going to come after us as soon as we move, so unless we want to be pursued as far as we go, we'll need something to slow them down... a few well placed booby traps might work well enough..."
Draylen
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:55 pm

Rathgorn smirked. " You see.. If you had A nose like mine, you would smell them gathering.. as for the booby traps, ill leave them to you and rolande to concoct."
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:55 am

"What traps do you want?" Sher'-Kar' asked. "Would you like spore traps, the good old spike floors or something with magic?" he said as he whinced at Rolande. "Being an wanderer brings you great abilites, of wich one is delaying your enemies," he said as he smirked.
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Draylen » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:10 pm

"I was thinking something a bit less complex." said Tobias. "A couple of concealed snares, some deadfalls, and maybe modifying the cavern walls to collapse would be a good start." He dug into his pack and set a pair of petarts down on the ground. "A well placed tripwire and a correctly placed match will set them off quickly enough if I cut the wicks down."
Draylen
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:21 am

Rathgorn nodded and rolande stood up by his side. " You guys get going. me and Rolande will meet you later on... We cantravle in shadow when we need to." He smirked, they had no idea that Rathgorn and Rolande were old buddies.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:15 pm

"Well then let us dance!" Sher-'Kar' said as he stood up. He moved to the woods to get the materials neccesary.
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay