A medieval/fantasy furry RP

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:39 pm

Rolande stopped, halfway to camp and turned about. " Tell me one thing.. CVan you remember everything that happened up tot he point where i found you on the ground??"
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Draylen » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:08 am

Tobias gave an eye roll. "Oh, well there must be something wrong with you. I have feral wolf-men and old and possibly evil masters coming after me on a daily basis." he said dryly. "Seriously, this whole infernal situation feels off to me, and the sooner we're out of here, the better I'll feel. This job is costing me too much already."
Image Fear my cute tanks.
Draylen
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:10 am

"I only remember last night," Sher'-Kar'said. "I don't know what happened this morning."
(Obligatory advertisement)My FA page(/Obligatory advertisement)
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:41 pm

Rolande nodded slightly and walked on, leading Sher'kar to the casmp, he smiled, seeing everyone was ready and catching the last bit of Tobias' conversation. " Well would you have rather been hiding while being hunted by our curent enemy? Im telling you right now that if you werent goping up against them now.. you might be around to enjoy the spoils..."

Rathgorn laughed... " Spoils, yes... My old master kept tons of gold..."
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:51 pm

Sher'-Kar' was glad they made it back to the camp. He hopped in his tree and back with his gear. He sat down, a few feet from the group and grabbed a bag. From the bag he took several herbs and started to take care of his head.
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Draylen » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:24 am

Tobias rolled his eyes. "The lust of profits clouds the minds of many people, and brings even more of them to their demises. I will not meet my end because of my own greed. And Hiding? You threw some sort of camouflaging incant over us while we slept, so I suggest you not be hyporitcial about it. And you." he glanced at Rathgorn. "When was the last time you saw your master? A year? Ten years? More? To assume that your master kept such treasure all this time is foolish. Show me proof that he has not hoarded it away somewhere untracable, or has spent it over the years? Rich men tend not to remain rich, so tell me how you know he would differ from that."
Draylen
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:07 am

Rathgorn blinked. " Well for one.. when he was no loger my master, 7 years ago, he nearly killed me, and the village i was in... He then, several years later, gathered the wolf beasts and began to transofrm them."

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:09 am

Sher'-Kar' carefully listened to the conversation while he was treating his wounds. He smirked, and was almost finished. "Ah, me good brother's herbs work fine," he thought.
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Draylen » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:57 am

Tobias shrugged. "Ok, seven years, fine. But that still doesn't tell me why he wouldn't have scattered his former holdings all over the place. Last I checked, most people subscribe to the belief that money is there to be spent." he said dryly.
Draylen
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:21 am

Rathgorn lughed harshly.. " oh many now do that and live by that manner, but he is more of the ancient type of draconian knight.. more Dragon than knight...Dragon's horder their gold."

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Archive: Roleplay