A medieval/fantasy furry RP

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

A medieval/fantasy furry RP

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:27 am

(OOC: Open to all. I just ask that you watch powerplaying, I frown upon it.)

The setting is on a fantasy world in around the 1400's. It was also enhabited by many mystical creatures, but there were two races that dominated this world.

One of them was homo sapiens, most commonly known as the humans. As well as many other humaniod beings such as elves and dwarves.
Then there was also the anthropomorphic beings, known most commonly as furries, which were animals with many human traits, from how they are built right down to sexual organs. For an example, most of the females have dual breasts as our woman do, even a lot of reptilian woman despite how baffling it is.
Some think it is wrong for a reptilian being to have breasts, for reptiles do not support their young with milk…Well, not necessarily. The anthropomorphic women are a different story, as they are born differently and were born with many humanoid genes, and even allows them to support their young by feeding them milk from their breasts. Also like with our kind, the breasts also act as tools for attracting males, or if born a lesbian or bisexual, females.

One of these anthropomortic beings was a 6'03 tall wingless draconain Norman knight by the name of Alexander Hawk. He was built really well, and wieghed in at about 210 pounds. His scales were colored a dark green, and from his chin to the tip of his tail he had bronze colored leathery padding rather than scales. On his head were four black horns, and his hair was chestnut brown, and flowing. His hear ran nearly to his shoulders.

His body was clad by mainly chain mail, and on his head was a Norman helm custom made to fit his head. Alexander was currently having some plate armor made for him with some prise money he won during a tournement.

Anouther an elven warrior who was at the shop decided to make small talk with the rather quiet draconian as they waited for their gear, "A draconian, I don't see too many of your kind in these parts. Say wait, I reconize you, you participated in that tournament today.", he sighed, "I took part but I didn't get far, a damn dwarf clobbered me."

Alexander chuckled, "Yeah I hear you, dwarves can be quite the tough ones. I about made it to the finals, before I got beat myself. I got beat by a minotuar. I'd say them and dwarves are best with heavy weapons."
"A fighter who doesn't fight with a passion is fraud!" -Fei Long, Street Fighter 2

Should you join, please say you've been refered by Xenoturian.
Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby weredragon » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:21 am

"i thought it was fun!" cheered a small black cat priding himself in the conversation. he appeared to be of an age of 10 and of the height of 4 feet. appearances can be disiving as he is really 60 years. he carried two daggers on his slitely oversized merchant's belt (lots of pockets). the only other item he wore was a bracelet somehow imposible to lift for anyone other than him. the little kitten acts like a 5 year old, though, easiely exited and distracted. "ooo how much does this cost?" he pointed to a curved sword bouncing in place. "i could've won third place if that big ol' elf didn't see move that one inch! this would've helped."
to see what you but only to forget what you just did...

i'd like to buy 2 gallons of "sleeping" pills please, what you can't sell that much, oh well, *grows 50ft, picks the clerk up and walks off* i'll just take you home then...toy
weredragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: on a macro's belly, if micro. playing with someone's, if macro

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:33 am

Rathgorn, a famous belonise Draconian Knight ion the south pacific roared in pain as the shattered tip of a lance was finally removed from his shoudler.. why did i choose to do the lance? he asked himself. i dont even like the lance... his thoughts would carry on like this for soemtimes until the surgin would pour the antiseptic salve onto the wound.. he let out another roar, and slammed his fist into the bed, cracking it a bit. " Don't you have anything that DOESN'T hurt?" H asked in a slight rage.

Rathgorn was used to pain, but only because he lifted cows everyday... He stood at 6' nothin, and weighed only 230 pounds. he looked at the surgeon and the surgeon looked back into the Draconian Knight's questioning eyes. " All that's left is the sewing of the wound, and then bandages, and you can be on your way." Rathgorn nodded, but huffed, and sat restlessy on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.. he decided, then, that when he reached his wagon he would take every single lance he had and snap them in two.

Rathgorn snorted with his discomfort before the surgeon slapped hyis hands together and decalred he was finished. He got up and left the surgeon's tent and straight to his wagon, irritated as if he had just walked into and stirred a hornet's nest. HUffing as he walked his tail swayed from side to side, and then slammed into the ground, and began to pull up the ground as he walked, he didnt even notice he was doing it. He stopped at his wagon and searched in it for his lances, and took them one by one in his hands, and snapoped them in two just like he said he would.

He was strong for his size, but his scales, for the moment, were weak, and brittle because he was just getting over a severe cold. He wasn't a knight to just lay down and do nothing, he had to be doing something or else he would go mad with boredome, so he entered this tournament, that would change his life, for the better? Possibly. His armor had been damaged severely, and he needed to get some new stuff, he travelled through the grounds of the tournament, searching for a smith...

Finally, after about walking a mile, he reached a well known elven smith, and asked if he was busy. " Most certainly not, sir.. how may I help you?" the elf asked kindly.

The knight made a small sigh, the wound was healing rather fast, yes, but still, it hurt... even for a dragon/human... " Well you see, my armor's shoulder plates need to be fixed, and the breast plate, i was wondering if you could possibly bring it out a bit, but keep it's durability the same?"
The elf nodded, and looked over the peice of armor.

"Well sir, for your couragiousness in the lance field i shall fix this and make it better for two sapphires, is it a deal?" The elven blacksmith held out his hand, waiting to see if you would agree or not.

Rathgorn was no fool... he knew this elf was good on his word, it was one of the ways for how he became known so greatly. He nodded, and searched in a small bag for the sapphires, and handed him one. " You'll get the other one upon completion of my armor, until then, i wish you luck, and a happy day, agreed?"

The elf nodded, retracting his hand and put the sapphire in a small chest, and put that one in a bigger chest. " It shall be ready in 2 days, sir Knight." Rathgorn nodded, and began to walk away but stopped. " Do well, and you will receive more than you asked for, elf." he smirked and walked off then, going off in search of something to eat, and then find a nice cool shaded tree to lie under. He yawned, a bit tired, and soon found some people smoking turkeys, and bought one of the legs, taking it, and walking off in search of some cool shade. Finally, some shade in this sweltering weather he thought, spotting a nice sized tree.

Rathgorn's shoulder was hurting pretty bad now and he sat with his back resting against the tree, eating the turkey leg, watching the others go about their business.
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:36 pm

Alexander heard a rather cheery vioce talking to him, he looked down and noticed a young looking black feline with the height of a dwarf. The draconian smiled and replied to the smaller fighter, "Ah yes, I thought I saw you fight alittle earlier today. It was rather impressive."

His vioce sounded tough and had a hint of a northern europian accent, it also sounded cheerful and friendly despite his rugged looks, "You know, after I have bought some of that new plate armor that I've been seeing and hearing good things about, I am going on a journy and I am looking for companions to accompany me. My name is Alexander Hawk."

The smith came back to the counter, "Sir Hawk, your bracers, cuises with knee plates, and greaves with sabatons are finished cooling and are ready. The rest of your armor are nearly cooled as well."

The green draconian took some of his prize money and handed it over to the smith to make the trade. The smith laid on the counter the plate armor on the counter. Alexander remarked, "Its about time I got my hands on this, I heard this new kind of armor is pretty impressive!", for it was in the mid 1300's and the 1400's that armor entered its transitiona era from chainmail and platemail. Wearing suits of chainmail with peaces of plate armor over it became common.

Alexander took his armor off the counter and sat down on a stool and began to put the armor on, starting with the cuises, the thigh gaurds. They were studded leather, but had steel articulated knee caps rivited on. Then he started straping on the leather shin gaurds with vertical steel splints and strapped the scaled foot gaurds to his leather battleboots. And his legs were further protected by the red linen arming breeches he already wore which were stuffed with cotton some for padding.
"A fighter who doesn't fight with a passion is fraud!" -Fei Long, Street Fighter 2

Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby weredragon » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:20 pm

"ok but why are you wearing that? isn't it heavy? i know you can move more than the older types of armor but weight is still weight." the little cat responed with questions but reverting back to chearfull added, "besides no one can touch me! hehe" he came from one side of the room and a second later anoughter and anougher. "see?"

i'd like to buy 2 gallons of "sleeping" pills please, what you can't sell that much, oh well, *grows 50ft, picks the clerk up and walks off* i'll just take you home then...toy
weredragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:07 am

Rathgorn slept somewhat peacefully under the shade of the tree for many many hours, and when he finally awoke it was daybreak, the sun just coming up on the horizon. He yawned with a small roar in the undertone and got up, walking back towards the smithy, and smiled, seeing the elf hard at work, he strided up quietly, it didn't matter how quiet he was though, the elf had excellent hearing. " If your wondering if your armor is done, good knight, it is, and i have also taken the pleasure to make you some vambraces, to cover your forearms and protect them. The armor is light, but just as sturdy. Try it on." The elf smiled, and held out the peice of armor.

Rathgorn nodded, and put the armopr to his chest, holding it close, light indeed, it was almost as if he weren't wearing armor. " Impressive, friend.. please, show me how to don the vambraces?" The elf nodded and came out from behind his work place, taking up one of the vambraces.

" Hold out your arm." Rathgorn nodded, holding up his left forearm. " Just put it on your forearm, like so, and strap it on." the elf smiled, demonstrating.. Rathgorn looked at it, liking hopw it looked, and how it weighed.. the metal wrapped around his arm, giving him some good protection. He liked it.

" You have done well, Elf... As we agreed, her is the rest of your paytment." he dug in his purse, extractin 2 more sapphires. " If you would like, you could travel with me, tournament to tournament, and apply your trade, earning you some nice riches, and make me soem new armor ion the process, what do you say?"

The elf had to think about that question for a few moments, and hen he looked at you with a questioning look. " What's in it for me?" he asked.

Rathgorn snorted, smiling, and held up the purse, " 25 sapphires for completely new armor, and 60% of the profits." He wasn't a greedy draconian knight by no standardsa, he was actually very giving. " Do you wish to accomplany me, my dear elf friend?" he would ask again, a sly smile playing across his face.

The elf's eyes brightened, and he nodded to the prospect of earning himself 25 sapphires for a job he would have done for 10.." You have my service, and my companionship, my lord." he would say, fitting the knight with a proper title, as he would now be under the command, and service of this spectacular knight.

Rathgorn smiled again. " Lord... I like that... Well then, if i am your lord, i guess i shall make you my underling, and corresponding with your own skills, i think i shall teach you how to fight as well." He smiled, chuckling a bit, and the elf nodded, replying. " As you wish it my lord, i shall be under your tutolage, and in your service as long as you shall have me." Rathgorn nodded, and looked down at the elf, shaking his head a bit. " Pack and make ready to leave, we shall be on the road before nightfall."
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:05 am

Alexander bounced in his armor some, "Actually people tend to over exadurated it abit.", he said to the cheery feline, "It seems to be plenty mobile as well.", he added as he lifted up a leg and then set it down again. He joked, "But you my friend are extremely mobile.", then chuckled.

The blacksmith came back with the rest of the armor and Alexander slipped off his surcoat and chain gorget, then strapped on his new cuirass with shoulder plates strapped on as well. He slipped the surcoat back as well as the chain gorget.

The draconian felt much more protected, and found comfert in the new added on weight. He noticed that on the other side was anouther blacksmith and he was talking to anouther draconian knight who was purchasing some plate armor. He over heard that he was talking terms to him of going on a journy going from tourny to tourny, "Wow, thats almost creepy.", he noted to the short feline that could be a new found friend, "Exuse me a moment, little one."

Alexander walked up to the other draconian knight, "Exuse me Sir Knight. I overheard your conversation. Are you looking for companions too? I have a liking for battle, may we speak about this, fellow dragon knight?"

Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:20 am

Rathgorn looked up at the draconian knight walking towards, him and a slight smile played across his face. " Aye, comapanions i need, and friends are all the better, Sir knight." He smiled, holding out his hand. " Allow me to make a proper introduction. My name is Rathgorn, and shall we be travelling together i would most certainly like to know your names." He smiled again, and then looked down at the young feline, and chuckled. " I saw you in the ring, lad, your speed is great, your form.. could use a bit of work, i needn't comment upon your agility or use of weapons."

Rathgorn chuckled at his own slight joke,. and shooke his head. The elf smith stepped forward a slight smile upon his face. " I see we have more people who wish to join in the jouirney,m alright then, that just means if they want to, we can be packed up and out of her before sunrise tommorrow." The elf smiled to the two of them, and gave a slight bow. " Name's Artimus, at your service."

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby weredragon » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:10 pm

(how realistic is this setting, the middle ages?)

"i didn't know you can still move freely in that...wow." he said to the first draco knight he was talking to. "my name's Looky, nice to meet you." the little cat bowed speeking to both. "what kind of travel will this be? and do we have to go to another contest?" the kitten started to complain. not that i can't get worth while money but i don't need that nessarily. one of Looky's pockets broke spilling half his earned gold. he stood there dumfounded.

weredragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:52 pm

(OOC: I intend to try to make it as realistic to my knowledge. Yes it was the middle ages. If I remember right, it was when plate armor became popular as well as jousting, and the first form of firearms started to appear in the later half of the century.)

Alexander nodded and gave a gentalmenly bow to the other knight before he reached for the hand that was being held out and shook it, "My name is Alexander Hawk, Sir Alexander Hawk when adding in my title of knighthood. It is an honor to meet a fellow brother of the code, not to mention one of my species."

Then the green draconian turned to Looky, "Nice to meet you too, Looky. Yeah it is pretty manuverable, I've heard of people doing cartwheels in it." (thats the truth too, a person in a full suit of plate armor could do cartwheels. I also heard from a friend who wore both chain and plate armor, that the chainmail was infact, heavier.)

He didn't really know what he wanted to do, he just knew he wanted to travel, and be accompanied during the journy, "Actually Sir Rathgorn, I know not if I want to keep doing these tournies, I was thinking about going on a crusade. I wish to go on a journy, to use my blade for the good of the peoples of these lands. I heard their is much evil brewing now adays, and its our jobs as knights to keep the inosent safe isn't it?", yes Alexander was a true knight, unlike some nobles when knighted in, Alexander took the oath to heart, and would do all that seemed seemed just and right. In other words, he was pretty much a paladin without the title.

Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to Archive: Roleplay