A medieval/fantasy furry RP

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Postby Draylen » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:07 pm

Tobias surveyed the surrounding terrain, noting which areas might be good for setting up pit traps and which trees had their upper brnaches springy lookinge enough to make good snares, before counting up how many petards it may take to collapse the cavern they were going to be retreating through. The walls were a hard limestone, but with the right shocks, they would come down. It was probably going to take all four of the petards he carried to make a blast big enough to do the job. Hoo boy... these things are hard enough to come across as is, this had better end up being worth it... he thought as he began cutting the fuses down with his knife.
Image Fear my cute tanks.
Draylen
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Angel_In_Disguise » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:00 pm

Rathgorn looked at Tobias as he was shortening the fuses on the explosives.. " After lunch you and he others will go down the path, when you hear a loud explosion you will wait 30 seconds and then blow the charges."
Being the last great destroyer, i fall to my knees and beg for the death that will not come.

Angel_In_Disguise
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:47 pm

Sher'-Kar' came back with many ropes made from twigs. He saw Tobias carrying petards to the cave. "You need these?" he asked as he prepared some snares.
(Obligatory advertisement)My FA page(/Obligatory advertisement)
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Draylen » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:55 pm

Tobias looked up. "30 seconds? Good lord man, do I look the type rich enough to be carrying around his own pocket watch? The things are ruddy expensive." he cut the last fuse. "I can spark them manually if you want, but I think I could put up a truipwire that should do the job just as good." he glanced at the other. "Not at the moment, but the more of those snares we set up, the more it'll confuse them. There was a stand of springy looking spruce a bit further back down that way which would do nicely." he gestured off.
Image Fear my cute tanks.
Draylen
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:46 pm

"Yeah, I noticed those to. I am on my way," Sher'-Kar' said as he set off to create more traps.
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Itchigo Icetalons » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:11 am

[OOC: Time to revive this. Beware Itchigo Icetalons the necromancer! Muahahaha!]

Sher'-Kar' has set the last few traps as he saw Tobias walking up to him. 'And? Are we done here?' he asked. He dropped from a tree and saw all the traps the made. All just little ignorances for the lil' beasts that were to cross their path, but still... A delayed enemy is always better than any enemy.
Itchigo Icetalons
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:49 am

A figure was spotted walking towards the group totally unaware of them. He was a draconian but clearly was not from around here as his muzzle had two karp like whiskers, an elongated neck and he was dressed a green robe with black boots his equipment was fairly simple, he had a jade sword in his sash and a strange tube on his back. He had black hair that was braided at his back and reached down to his waist.
The one thing that really identified him as a foreigner was the language he was mumbling to himself in.
'為什麼我必須在這裡? 為什麼做了皇帝派遣我這裡到這被拋棄的土地?!'
(Why do I have to be here? Why did the Emperor send me here to this forsaken land?!)
The figure stopped his mumbling however when he saw the group. One hand placed behind his back holding the sword's sheath and the other was resting lightly on the handle. he spoke out, his voice very clipped and broken in some places.
"Hello my name is Xiao Long (little dragon) I am a member of the Imperial Guard and I want to know the way to the nearest town."
(btw China had guns at this stage 1300 to 1400 AD but they were such awful weapons that I wouldn't even contemplate using one, however he does have a firework with him to help scare the enemy.)
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Celbax » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:26 pm

at this moment befor any one could answer a huge arch way came out of the ground. in the space between the arch way there was a glowing red-orenge transparent sheet of energy, the ground around it started to turn black and seemed burnt. After about 30 seconds a strange figure jumped out of the void at this moment the structure crubled and dispersed bu the ground was still burnt. the figure seemed to just be crouching there breathing heavily.
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... airlv7.png
(he was definently not from around here but he seemed to have the body structure of a bear.(see link for image) he then spoke in almost a whisper"at last I am free" he then colapsed, holding a dully glowing orb.
"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled, which leads to an unkown, secret place."
Celbax
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay