Reality Check: Lionor Edition

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

Reality Check: Lionor Edition

Postby Skullmonger » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:31 am

There is someone at the computer in Joey Klawiter's room. He is a chubby 18 yr. old with glasses and short blond hair. He's wearing a striped blue and white collared shirt, tan pants, a digital watch on his right wrist, and black velcro sneakers on his feet. His name is Joey Klawiter, but at macrophile.com, you know him best as "Skullmonger". Now he is going to bed. "Sometimes I wish the Macro Realm was real", he said before going to sleep Shortly after going to sleep, a voice wakes him up, saying, "It is real." Waking up upon hearing this voice, he put on his clothes, shoes, watch, and glasses. Then a katana was held to his throat with a voice saying, "Don't move or scream or I'll slit your throat." "Who are you and what do you want?" said Joey. "The name's Siegfried Skull and I'm here to take you away to Macroville, where me and Lionor grew up in. You're in mortal danger and if you die, I die. That's why me and Lionor are getting our creators, mainly you and your friend, so you could help save Macroville", said Siegfried. "Why is it that if I die, you die and what is this danger you speak of?" said Joey. "Because you created me", said Siegfried, "As for the danger, we're talking about Aladar, Hank, Tobias, Charles, my brother Sigmund, Lord Salazar, his daughters Arachne and Samara, Commander Havoc, my parents Richard and Elma Skull, Princess Hecate's servant and Janus's brother Cerberus, and the Princess of Hell herself, Princess Hecate. Lionor's going to get his creator and we're going to meet them at the Temple of Janus." Then they walked over to the computer and Siegfried pressed the Enter key on the computer, causing them to be sucked into the computer. "I wonder how Lionor's creator is doing", said Joey.
Last edited by Skullmonger on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skullmonger
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Drakkel » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:14 pm

^ You asked me to post this and for you, I will. :wink:

"What was that?"
A blonde-haired head appeared from amidst fleece blankets and assorted stuffed animals. Another noise was audible from outside the bedroom door.
"I guess it was just the wind," Kelly said, trying to settle her fears. She snuggled back inside the covers, grasping a squishy orange pillow.
Suddenly she grasped it harder. The noise came again. The radio became full of static when the bedroom door slammed open.
A huge dragoness, her horns scraping the ceiling, approached Kelly, who, with mouth gaping wide open, was too scared to say anything or move.
"You're coming with me," Drakkel growled. Throwing the covers violently off the bed, Drakkel picked up Kelly with one arm and draped her over her shoulder, simply leaving the bedroom as if nothing had happened at all.
Drakkel
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Skullmonger » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:25 am

When Joey opened his eyes, he saw a full moon on a starless night. The streets were brightly lit with buildings decorated with Christmas ornaments. All except for one evil-looking mansion known as Skull Manor. "Beautiful, isn't it?" said a voice behind him. Joey turned to look behind him to see Siegfried. He was an 18 yr. old young man with long white hair going down his back, midnight blue eyes that pierced Joey's soul, had a slim build, had pale white skin, and was perfectly handsome in every way. He wore an open black leather jacket, a black t-shirt with the image of a large horned skull in the center, black jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black sneakers. There was a katana in his right hand and an amulet shaped like the Yin-Yang symbol on a chain in his left. He looked like a teenage angel of death. "Wear this amulet. It's the Yin-Yang Talisman and the left eye of the Urn of Evil. It will protect you from danger. As for the Yin-Yang Ninjatou, it's in the hands of my evil parents. I believe you're familiar with the scimitar, the Prince of Persia's main weapon from Warrior Within. You'll find two scimitars I picked out that will be familiar with you near the Big Furs Gym not far from here", said Siegfried handing Joey the amulet. As Joey put on the amulet, a question ate away at his soul. It had to do with whether Siegfried hated him for torturing him for the first ten years of his life, crucifying his body, ripping his heart out, and cutting his head off. He was about to ask when Aladar jumped in and said, "It's time for you to come with us, Joey!" As Siegfried readied his katana, Joey told him about how Aladar sexually harassed Drakkel (in Gym Growth, Aladar forcibly kissed Drakkel). "May God have mercy on your soul, Aladar, because I sure won't!" said an angry Siegfried. Then he attacked Aladar more viciously than he ever attacked before. Joey decided he'd better get going before he too provoked Siegfried's wrath too. Then he came across the Big Furs Gym. He saw two figures coming towards the gym. It looked like a teenage girl and a dragoness, both with blond hair. Joey ducked behind a trashcan, not wanting to be seen. Behind the trashcan were two scimitars from Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and a breastplate of leather armor. One of them had an eagle's head spewing forth a majestic blade. This was the Eagle Sword. The other had a lion at the hilt and a long, sawlike blade. This was the Lion Sword. He grabbed the Eagle Sword with his right hand and the Lion Sword with his left hand after putting on the leather armor. He then wondered what to do next...
Skullmonger
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Skullmonger » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:30 am

Siegfried began by backflipping away from Aladar's razor sharp retractable claws. "You will pay dearly for what you did to Drakkel, you big, stupid, musclebound moron", said Siegfried. "So she was your girlfriend? Ha! Get real, Siegfried. Prof. Alpha's daughter would never marry, let alone go out with a pathetic goth bastard like you. You never even should have been born", said Aladar rushing towards Siegfried, only to be sent flying by a kick by Siegfried. "You obviously don't know what was in the growth serum, do you? It's a mix of classified chemicals, but the main ingredient that made the serum work was my blood. As for the resurrection serum, it's a mix of my blood and my brother Sigmund's blood. For you see, the blood of the Yin-Yang twins has healing properties, among other things", said Siegfried. Aladar then punched Siegfried in the nose, causing black blood to gush out of his nostrils. "I don't care what was in that potion. All I know is that we no longer need you, so now you will die", said Aladar. Siegfried and Aladar rushed at each other and slashed at each other. Then Aladar fell down, saying, "Forgive me Richard and Elma Skull, for I have failed you." "I avoided your vitals. You'll live", said Siegfried as he sheathed his katana. Then he went to the Big Furs Gym to meet Drakkel and her creator Kelly...
Skullmonger
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Skullmonger » Sat May 20, 2006 1:12 am

Instead of seeing them, he went and saw Joey. "Something is troubling you, Joey. What is it?" said a concerned Siegfried. "Siegfried, there is something I must know. It concerns A Series of Cataclysmic Events, in which I wrote the story about your past. I guess what I'm trying to say is, do you hate me for what I did to you then? Do you hate me for torturing you for ten years, then crucifying your body, ripping your heart out, and cutting off your head, then turning you into a demon with a horned skull for a head known as the Skull Wraith, making you an outcast for the rest of your life until you drank Janus's blood, or for making your skin a deathly pale white and your long hair white as snow and making you wear black all the time? Do you hate me for those things?" cried Joey. Then Joey got up and walked away.

(Somebody better answer this. I poured my heart and soul into this.)
Skullmonger
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Skullmonger » Sat May 20, 2006 10:23 pm

Siegfried then put a fingerless-gloved hand on Joey's shoulder and said, "I'm only going to say this once and only once: I don't hate you for what you did to me during A Series Of Cataclysmic Events or any other story you've put me through. Unlike Lionor and Drakkel's creators, you gave me an origin as well as a happy ending. You care deeply for your creations and you treat them as your friends. As for the deathly pale white skin and long flowing white hair stopping at my waist, it actually makes me feel unique. Besides, you felt remorse for killing me off, unlike my parents." "Thanks, I feel much better", said Joey.
Skullmonger
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Archive: Roleplay